Review: Dynamic Tanning
abbey

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I never really had a problem with dynamic tanning till january22 I had used the hp650 paid 17.60 for a ten minute session. 6 of the bulbs were out. I have talked to magement and also owners. They refused to give even refund a few dollars. They told me it doesn't matter if a few bulb are out your still got tan. I paid for a full working bed and I got half service. I should receive what I paid for and they do not give you that
RIP OFF

Bloomingdale, IL

#2 May 17, 2013
abbey wrote:
I never really had a problem with dynamic tanning till january22 I had used the hp650 paid 17.60 for a ten minute session. 6 of the bulbs were out. I have talked to magement and also owners. They refused to give even refund a few dollars. They told me it doesn't matter if a few bulb are out your still got tan. I paid for a full working bed and I got half service. I should receive what I paid for and they do not give you that
YES THIS IS A ISSUE WITH ME ALSO THEY HAVE LOST MY $ I ALSO PAID $17 FOR ONE TAN IN WHICH THE BULBS WERE WERE OUT GO TO LAUNDRY LOUNGE THERE BULBS ARE BRIGHT AND A 20 MIN TAN IS LIKE 6 BUCKS ..ALSO THE OLDER LADY WITH BLACK HAIR IS RUDE AND VERY UNFRIENDLY TAKE YOUR $ ELSE WHERE FOR A GOOD TAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abolish Marengo Park District Staff & The Mayor (Apr '16) Apr 25 Gil gray 3
News Hampshire village president Magnussen elected t... Apr 15 MR BENZ 1
Gangs (Apr '07) Apr 4 Mike 19
News Four charged in vandalism, burglaries get 2nd c... Mar '17 April M. 1
How can i tell if a girl likes anal sex? (Jan '11) Mar '17 PooperPoker 24
News Turkey Testicle Festival A Big Hit In Ill. (Nov '07) Feb '17 Phart Avianly 16
Fundraising for McGills Jan '17 Marengo Methodist... 1

Burlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages