Four teens killed, three people injur...

Four teens killed, three people injured in Bristol crash -- Cou...

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Four teens killed, three people injured in Bristol crash -- Cou.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Four teens heading home after a night of swimming with friends were killed when their sports car crossed into oncoming traffic and struck another car late Thursday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Taylor Monico

Durham, CT

#1 Aug 24, 2007
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of Sean, Myles, Jordan, and Alyssa. God bless.
Ann

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2007
what about the other three people in the other vehicle? My prayers are with the families of the victims from both vehicles.
paul

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#3 Aug 29, 2007
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE IN THE TAURUS,word to teens out there,,hang up and drive,you cannot drive at high speeds ,you don't have the experiance,i hope the poor victims sue the parents,drivers, and insurance company until there living in a box on the street
Ann

Amston, CT

#5 Aug 29, 2007
Paul, that's a little harsh don't you think?

Going after the parents isn't going to do anything. They've paid enough just with dealing with this awful happening.

It's very unfortunate that there was another car involved.
Sad very sad

Bristol, CT

#6 Sep 3, 2007
paul wrote:
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE IN THE TAURUS,word to teens out there,,hang up and drive,you cannot drive at high speeds ,you don't have the experiance,i hope the poor victims sue the parents,drivers, and insurance company until there living in a box on the street
Typical comment that only jew would make... all goes back to money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange woman on Unionville Bridge? (Jul '10) Jul 19 ccCatLady125 7
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 been there 21
News Father of Squantz Pond drowning victim held in ... (Jan '08) Jul 7 Rev D 41
Recently Ripped Off by Rick Repko. (Apr '09) Jun 28 FEC 23
News Shakespeare, Naked Magic To Set Summer Stages A... May '16 JoeBakGone 1
News Historic Avon home damaged by fire May '16 JoeBakGone 1
Any body that rides BMX want to get a group tog... May '16 Frank Kijek 1

Burlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlington Mortgages