Carbondale KS Police Department

Carbondale KS Police Department

Posted in the Burlingame Forum

Junction City, KS

#1 Feb 28, 2012
I wanted to know if anyone would know anything that was published in the local Osage County news paper or otherwise, about local minors riding unauthorized in local police cars? I would appreciate any information. Thanks
Mel Ball

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Don't know of anything published although it is well known that Marty Main has eyes for underage girls. He is always Googling them at dollar general here in carbondale. I wonder if these girls parents or the community as a whole should be concerned about local police using authority and flashy taxpayer provided cars to entice youngsters for illegal ridealongs? Hmmm. Wake up people. Get Marty replaced...or better yet save the town money and let the real cops (sheriff department) cover everything. The carbondale police force is a joke. We are better off without them.

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2013
How does city hall justify a $244,000 budget for a "police department" in a town of 1300?? Bunch of under trained over equipped little dick dip shits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlingame Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trop 56 (Sep '08) Sep 25 Topeka Resident 11
News Auburn Apple Market, the lone grocery store in ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Friend 1
News NAMI program helps caregivers of adults with me... (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAMI is Pharma 1
News Man charged in 2011 slaying to make first appea... (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin 1
New Kid : Austin Brouhard, (Feb '14) Mar '14 Austin Brouhard 3
News Lengthy Sentence for Pottawatomie County Man (Mar '14) Mar '14 Robin 1
News Mother, five children living in car (Oct '12) Dec '12 truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burlingame Mortgages