Cori cooper pregnant?!?!?!?
chickiii

Flushing, NY

#21 Mar 30, 2010
word, lay off. its a dam show! put on tv for our entertainment.-_--
BPJ

Alexandria, VA

#23 Apr 30, 2010
Ok so what's the real story behind all this?
Can someone who ATTENDS Burleson HS answer this please?

Btw; did Bryson and Liz actually hook up already?
Katy

Uvalde, TX

#24 May 14, 2010
Wow. You all are really quick to judge Cori. It's funny though how you all call her a bitch and say how mean she is just because MTV decided to make her look that way. For your information, Liz was no angel either. She was just as big of a bitch as Cori was. So everyone needs to shut up.
anonymous1

Fort Worth, TX

#25 May 29, 2010
who cares!! that show is just as fake as the people on it....and omg all the scandals surrounding this show aint helpin this towns image any!!
Tellitasitsseen

Homestead, FL

#26 Jun 22, 2010
BurlesonEx wrote:
Not sure where you get your information SHM but your best friend has no clue as to what she is talking about...Cori graduated from Burleson last year(also has her Cosmetology license)..she lives with her boyfriend (who she has dated since she was a freshman in high school) and yes they are expecting their first child. Tell your friend to get their facts straight
because it doesn't sound like they even know Cori.
wow you sure seem to know alot about cori who cares anyway! I love the show it's awesome and I'm happy karma has finally caught up with cori!!
Tellitasitsseen

Homestead, FL

#27 Jun 22, 2010
Oh and bryson is super hott ;)
totally yep

Bloomington, IL

#28 Jul 21, 2010
Check out her twitter, it says she is in the hospital and she had a son!
Tori Langley Best Friend

Harold, KY

#29 Aug 29, 2010
Yeah Cori Is Pregnant She`s My Best Friend And Liz Is So Stupid And Brizzle Needs To Shut Her Mouth.. Good Luck Cori Me And Taylor Love You So Muh!! <33333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333
ashley

Arcadia, MI

#30 Sep 3, 2010
im sorry but im a mom 2 kids and only one size bigger than i was in high school just depends on how determined you are to lose the fat so yeah any mom can be a hot mom
Tori Langley Best Friend

Pikeville, KY

#31 Sep 3, 2010
its true
Kim

Finland

#33 Dec 15, 2010
Cori Cooper is a joke
you people

Midway, GA

#34 Dec 27, 2010
Is it really that serious? It's entertaining, that's all that should matter. Just because someone happens to be fake on a *TV SHOW* isn't cause for an uproar. Politicians have been lying to us for years and it's normal (hint - it shouldn't be) and a 17 year old girl lies and you all freak out. So what if she did lie? Why is it so serious that you would start calling names? Just be entertained, that's what it is for, not a medium off of which to base your own life.
LOL

Prestonsburg, KY

#35 Dec 27, 2010
I'm pretty sure she's not pregnant, I think she already had her little boy according to this.
http://twitter.com/coricooper
Seyanne

Renton, WA

#36 Dec 28, 2010
I hate cori team Liz all the way Liz had every right to act mean to her cuz cori said disrespectful stuff. Team wierdos! Woop Woop luv ya Liz!! Yur freakin awesome and Bryson yur soo hott lol. So cori and yur clone I hate yu guys both grrrrr!!!! And yur right vori nobody likes you so Liz iz awesomer than yu 1step for Liz the wierdo a leap for wierdo kind and I'm a bad ass wierdo me and kliz r like da same people finally someone on MTV to relate with! My guy friends awesomee there always playin some type of humen war crafts! So PEACE OUT EARTHLINGS !!!!! All hail queen wierdo Liz BOO CORI AND HER CLONE !!!!!!!!!
Tara

El Paso, TX

#37 Jan 6, 2011
This show is sooo stupid!
chrystal

Dallas, TX

#38 Jan 10, 2011
Tara wrote:
This show is sooo stupid!
Then don't watch it!
Nancy

Hastings, New Zealand

#39 Feb 2, 2011
She's not a teenmom she was 19 or 20 when she had him.. Pretty sure you're legally an adult when you turn 18. Zzzzzz
tre

Pataskala, OH

#40 Feb 5, 2011
John Smith wrote:
Wowza, you obviously do not know anyone from this show and did not read any of the Blogs that were posted from students at Burleson High.
What you are seeing on TV is not the Liz everyone in Burleson knows.
so where can i see the real posts from the actual kids?
livo

Lexington, KY

#41 Mar 7, 2011
HONESTLY ITS JUST A SHOW ITS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND FOR PEOPLE TO GET MAD OVER STUPID SHIT IS RIDICULOUS...AND I KNOW SOMEONES GONNA GET MAD AT MY POST AND TALK SHIT BUT REALLY WHO THE FUCK CARES PEOPLE ARE WHOEVER THEY ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL A BITCH A SNOB A HOR OR WHATEVER TRUTH IS THERE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE OBIVOUSLY PEOPLE GROW UP AND CHANGE SO GET OVER IT.
Maeghan

Garland, TX

#42 Mar 14, 2011
Y'all do know that just because someone plays an evil character on tv, doesn't make them evil in real life, right?

I thought we learned the basics of pretending and make believe in pre school.

Congrats to cori on the baby!

And tbh, the show sucks. It's filmed very awkwardly. I hate shows that try to play as reality tv, but are so obviously scripted. Besides, why the hell do I need to watch a show abouta nerd in Texas. I live that. Lulz. Dallasssssss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
Jake tucker Jan 13 CrowleyPD 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Jan 12 Helpless 41
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... Nov '16 bob 1
News Kelly Clarkson's 10 Greatest Performances Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
Best Coffee Shop In Town? Oct '16 CoffeeEnthusiast 1
News Dismembered body identified as TWU student Read... Sep '16 Vincent The Chin ... 1

Burleson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burleson Mortgages