i heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

I heard cori cooper was pregnant? true or false?
SHM

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

Yes and she dropped out of hs senior year according to my best friend who went to high school with her
BurlesonEx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

Not sure where you get your information SHM but your best friend has no clue as to what she is talking about...Cori graduated from Burleson last year(also has her Cosmetology license)..she lives with her boyfriend (who she has dated since she was a freshman in high school) and yes they are expecting their first child. Tell your friend to get their facts straight because it doesn't sound like they even know Cori.
Jenna

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

yeah shes pregnant. go figure, right? it doesn't matter how long they've been together. teen pregnancy is teen pregnancy. statistics show that most teenage moms have another one 2 years later! so much for her waistline haha
BurlesonEx

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

So you are saying that you got pregnant and ate so much and blew up like a fat cow or you were already a fat pig?...since you are the expert here enlighten us!
LOLing maker

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

i heard wrote:
I heard cori cooper was pregnant? true or false?
The answer is true. She said in twitter. Hoped that helped!=D
wowza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

ok, so she is prego congrats poor baby though if him/her decide to be awesome i wonder if shes gonna tell them you are ugly yoou look like you just rolled outta bed or that she wishes they would just die....i hope no1 picks onn her child like she did to liz i hope she gets her karma her way.and teen pregnancy is still teen pregnancy im about to be a teen mom myself(i have already graduated from hs and goin to college) but i assue you in 2 years this will be my only child still.
wowza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

i correct myself i meant out of a dumpster
BurlesonEx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

You dumbass!...this show is fake!....but obviously you cant tell from all the camera angles...duh!

but go ahead and talk about someone you do not know a thing about just because they are in a series on TV...did you know that Liz was pregnant at 16 and had an abortion because the father was in jail?..(well they thought he was the father)..oh wait!...that couldnt have happened because it wasnt on MTV!!!...dumbass!
John Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

MTV does not want the real truth about My Life as Liz revealed due to it will hurt their ratings and lose most of their 12 and 13 year old viewers who think Liz is something she totally is not!...watch how they moderate the MTV website every time someone from Burleson posts the real truth. They didn't bother to do their homework before they cast this and now when the truth is actually posted they scramble to get it removed.
wowza

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

im a dumbass bc i state my opinion just like you your right i dont know this girl but on and off camera she seems like a real bitch either way i know the show is fake im not oblivious like some viewers but you really gotta go make up some story about liz??? shes not even the reason for me watching the show i like taylor and sully so suck it! slurp it! eat it! burp it!
wowza

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

o and if its just a fake dumb show why are you getting so mad over dumbass comments based on a character on the show???
John Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

Wowza, you obviously do not know anyone from this show and did not read any of the Blogs that were posted from students at Burleson High.
What you are seeing on TV is not the Liz everyone in Burleson knows.
wowza

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

then tell me about her bc all sweetheart over there wants o do is name call if you can give me a link or something i would gladly take back what i said
John Smith

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Judged:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidn...

Go to that site, it has part of the blog but not all of it...when the word got out the blog was shutdown...MTV is scrambling to keep any information about the real truth off of the internet the best they can. None of the cast is allowed to tell the "real" truth. They have stated it several times on their FB pages.
wowza

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

wow sorry cori guess i can eat my words
BRizzle

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

yall are so retarded haha getting mad over comments. i live in burleson and attend bhs.:DD
Cheryl Johnson

Woods Cross, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

this was posted on another site...

One thing that really bothered me is the fact that Annie is mentally challenged, and they use her in the show as the comic relief. I don't think the woman who came to film it knew or got her parents permission, but she basically cannot function without her parents assistance. And Liz really didn't ever talk to her or know her ... just kind of a distant cousin who thought she'd be a funny character in a cool town for the plotline
Liz was my hero

West Bloomfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Cheryl Johnson wrote:
this was posted on another site...
One thing that really bothered me is the fact that Annie is mentally challenged, and they use her in the show as the comic relief. I don't think the woman who came to film it knew or got her parents permission, but she basically cannot function without her parents assistance. And Liz really didn't ever talk to her or know her ... just kind of a distant cousin who thought she'd be a funny character in a cool town for the plotline
Dude that is just sick
and I have been reading all over the web about liz, she is soo phony!
life

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

all i have to say is yall are getting mad at make belief. she isnt representing a whole town, just how "she" sees it... and the fact that all of you are bringing up her past be it true or not. thats sick! if she did have an abortion, she has to live with that everyday and more than likely it hurts her. so if she hates Cori Cooper for that... thats her opinion. you wouldnt want your best friend telling your very personal business either. she just posted on twitter recently that she does not condone anyone having ill will towards cori coopers child. leave them be. they may be characters but they are also real people with real feelings. both of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Burleson News Video

•••
•••

Burleson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••