Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 774)

Showing posts 15,461 - 15,480 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dam again

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Probably, no one saw it so, again:

“They shall not dwell in your land lest they cause you to sin against Me, that you will worship their gods, for it will be a trap for you”(Exodus 23:33).
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Deviant. You need to move to Idaho and seek refuge with a militia. You can hole up in a bunker with your squirrel gun and wait for the drones to attack.
Poor little Hezeturd. You need to learn intellectual honesty. The only drones that attack are leftist drones. Chris Dorner comes to mind. LOLOL

LAPD manhunt: Some cheer on fugitive Christopher Dorner with anti-cop, gun control, race agendas

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/124...
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Damn Fed does it surprise you that everything about your alledged trip to Texas sucked? I would say it sucks where ever you are, YOU DO TEND TO CAUSE THAT REACTION.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Alleged:

Depart: Austin, TX (AUS) Long Beach, CA (LGB)
Date: Friday, February 01, 2013
Flight #2720/ Carrier
Depart 06:05 AM AUS
Arrive 07:34 AM PHX
Travel time 2h 29m

Aircraft CRJ 900

Stop: Change plane in Phoenix, AZ (PHX)

Flight #2819
Depart 08:40 AM PHX
Arrive 09:01 AM LGB
Travel time 1h 21m
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes ALLEGED! What makes you think I would believe anything you say? You are after all known to be a liar.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

test
Leggo

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

tesd wrote:
test
Seriously, you have nothing better to do that continually do this? I am sorry for you but it would be wise to get a professional mental evaluation because you are so obsessed with this site from the beginning. Something wrong with the one that does that.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Leggo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you have nothing better to do that continually do this? I am sorry for you but it would be wise to get a professional mental evaluation because you are so obsessed with this site from the beginning. Something wrong with the one that does that.
"Test" is the only four letter word that his/her mommy will allow.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

tesd wrote:
test

Mr test what planet are you from? Test are not a part of this forum, therefore go back to you planet, this here is planet texas and my guess is your a yankee just as mr texan is.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

tesd wrote:
test

Hondo texas you are from another planet. Well mr test are tased you have been bullyied off the forum. If you don,t leave nicely i will just have just push you around all over the forum.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

tesd wrote:
test

I will busy all next week therfore when i come back next week i do not ant to see you on my forum...Big bad john said that.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Leggo wrote:
<quoted text>

There may be something wrong with you don,t you think? I soppose you could be nice and help pay for there mental evaluations. Are you can set down in you seat and be part of the playground and get used to it. Are you can leave the forum nicely without having a bundle of replies from me big bad john. As for me i have a money tree in my backyard and have all the time in the wrold to play on the playground here. You might as well pack you bags and leave.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Yes ALLEGED! What makes you think I would believe anything you say? You are after all known to be a liar.

Shut up mr texan this crazy act doesn,t fool me. Oh i will be very busy this week so don,t think i,am gone for good. Until then worrie about the crazy weather that is happening in your neck of the woods.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

BBJ, I do not care if you go or stay. You are just another idiot to be dealt with, the only difference with you is that I was told you slid out of a bulls a$$ during a train wreck.
Thanks for the info

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Hondo texas you are from another planet. Well mr test are tased you have been bullyied off the forum. If you don,t leave nicely i will just have just push you around all over the forum.
so Hondo Texas huh? They do this before they comment on a topix forum, their city will change to USA, that's why they do it.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The"manhunt"reached its logical conclusion.Go after the cops,the cops go after you....and...the cops have more guns...just another form of suicide....wish he had not killed people who had nothing to do with his"problem", nothing like a nice case of misplaced anger..
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Sad but true waco, sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,461 - 15,480 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Burleson News Video

•••
•••

Burleson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••