Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,681 - 14,700 of 21,665 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Yeah, you've GOT to be drunk!
And here, she is saying that I pick on her but she remembers me defending her as well.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
What exactly does that mean? Oh yeah, you're drunk, I almost forgot.
Here she says you act like a child, but your age says you aren't one.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous... I think she is right... you ARE confused.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wants to change you, Texan condemns you... I accept you just as you are... and you come to her defense.

LOL

Definitely confused.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Nijoni wants to change you, Texan condemns you... I accept you just as you are... and you come to her defense.
LOL
Definitely confused.
Texan just wants me to finish school, thinks that the fact that I'm still in it proves me wrong sometimes I suppose. Nijoni wants God to change me maybe, but she won't try to change me herself. I know that you accept me.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

It's not to put blame on either of the people here who've done it, but it really bothers me when someone calls me "she."
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Satan and his false prophets will accept any person or soul that will follow them, they are not the least bit particular, any person or soul will do. So continue on with your lies, insults, and just plane old wrong headed thinking Fed. Nothing you say or do can alter the fact that you are a false prophet.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

On the state of the country; we have been in a downhill slide for quite some time and who you vote for or who gets elected makes little to no difference. The policies of both sides lead us into servitude. Throughout history every great nation has been brought down, and in one way or another they were all brought down from within. Greed, lazyness, and imorality all contributing factors. And you should also remember that before it can crash an airplane must first go up.
Busi

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Blah blah blah

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
It's not to put blame on either of the people here who've done it, but it really bothers me when someone calls me "she."
Broke your"anonymity", at least to a point.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, this is so funny. Mordecai was Esther's cousin, who discovered the evil plot of two of King Xerxes' officers to kill the king. Haman was the one who tried to have all the Jews in Xerxes' kingdom killed because Mordecai refused to bow to him, and Mordecai was Jewish. Mordecai had Hathach, a eunuch serving Esther, warn her about what was going to happen because Haman had promised to pay money into the king's treasury for wiping out the Jews. Haman was going to ask the king to have Mordecai hanged, when the king wanted to honor Mordecai for discovering the previous plot to kill him. So, he asks Haman what to do for a man the king wants to honor. Haman thinks it will be himself, so he says to parade him around on a horse the king has ridden. Haman had to parade Mordecai around saying "This is what is done for the man whom the king wants to honor!" Then Esther told the king later at the banquet she had prepared, that Haman had sold her people to be killed. Then the king had Haman hanged on the platform Haman had set up for Mordecai. Mordecai had orders written and sealed in the name of King Xerxes: the Jews may kill anyone who attacks them (shortened version). Mordecai became the most important man among the Jewish people, and second in importance to King Xerxes. This is a shortened version of what I read, and you can check me if I misunderstood any of this.
You are so right. I misplaced the names. Comes with being a dinosaur.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Never... not once did I ever claim anything close to that.
According to my beliefs... to know more to know every single thing every single person on this planet knows... PLUS... everything God himself knows... AND a little more.
THEN and only then would I know more than God.
As you can imagine... that's quite impossible.
So... that makes you a fabricator, a liar... a charlatan... a snake in the grass!!!!!
<quoted text>
Have you even been to my website? www.HeavyFed.com
<quoted text>Yes you are, we've already established that. <quoted text>Oh... so it's someone else's fault that you were confused and lashed out? Hmmmm... I'm beginning to understand where you are coming from now. <quoted text> Your post sometimes... what? Are you drunk? <quoted text>Yeah, you've GOT to be drunk!<quoted text>So, do you often insult people you don't understand? Yes, more of your pattern is developing!! <quoted text> That does not give you an excuse to be nasty to me or anyone else, regardless how much you've had to drink or how much meth you've smoked.
<quoted text>No you don't... you don't know any better at all.<quoted text> I agree... it would take a pretty dumb person to claim they were more intelligent than God... but it would take an EVEN DUMBER person to make up a story about someone they don't religiously agree with and say they claimed to be smarter than God... when God and everyone with eyes can see she is obviously a liar!!!!
<quoted text> LOL Honestly, I don't think your opinion is held in too high regard here, except for maybe Texan... and there is still that nagging question of him being your supportive but not too supportive alter ego.
<quoted text>What exactly does that mean? Oh yeah, you're drunk, I almost forgot.<quoted text>
Again, another lie... I never claimed to speak for God. <quoted text>Repent for what? It is not I WHO IS SINNING HERE BUT YOU!!! Perhaps you forgot that little part about bearing false witness??? You defame and lie against me constantly, you claim I have said things I have not and condemned me for them!!! That should cover bearing false witness AND judging someone!! JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED!!!!
<quoted text>I would LOVE a bit of truth from YOU!!! <quoted text>WHO DESIRES TO D-E-C-E-I-V-E AS Satan???? YOU desire to deceive as Satan!!!
YOU owe ME an apology... and you need to REPENT of your sins!!!
You claiming that you know more than the Bible is placing yourself above the God of the Bible, no matter how you want to twist this.

You sure are a nasty Fake prophet. Liar as well. Drunk on your self. This all you got? LOL

I form opinions, which you confuse as judgement, since in your heart you are self condemned.
The Word of God will judge you.
Claiming it to be a book only of men shows that you know NOT the Hebrew God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of humor and the truth is BLINDING every FREAKIN reader on this FREAKIN forum!!
The only thing 'BLINDING' is your pride.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
She meant, she has not insulted me since the moment she learned my age, because she would have considered it cruel if she had known before.

Thank you for trying to understand. I do give you room for your age. And I do feel for what the Young must go thru in this society..
You came into a hot conversation and I mistook you for some one else. My error. You are actually quite an interesting study.
This is not the forum but I really would try to understand how you feel inside that you are not what your body says. A mystery to me indeed.
At least the World has not made you a cynic at this point. More than I can say for myself.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Lord Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows what this "woman" meant?
She is full of deceit.
This coming from Satan? LOL Aka Heavy Fed.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
On the state of the country; we have been in a downhill slide for quite some time and who you vote for or who gets elected makes little to no difference. The policies of both sides lead us into servitude. Throughout history every great nation has been brought down, and in one way or another they were all brought down from within. Greed, lazyness, and imorality all contributing factors. And you should also remember that before it can crash an airplane must first go up.
Truth well spoken.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Texan just wants me to finish school, thinks that the fact that I'm still in it proves me wrong sometimes I suppose. Nijoni wants God to change me maybe, but she won't try to change me herself. I know that you accept me.
Can't speak for Texan, but I think perhaps he as I, was wondering why at 19 you are still in high school? That's all.

Are you in a large enough area where there are others as yourself?
WOuld you mind saying at what age you were starting to have these struggles?(For lack of a better word)

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I do give you room for your age.
Awww... that's so nice that you give anonymous room for her age!!

I guess I should give YOU room for your ignorance.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You claiming that you know more than the Bible is placing yourself above the God of the Bible, no matter how you want to twist this.
You sure are a nasty Fake prophet. Liar as well. Drunk on your self. This all you got? LOL
I form opinions, which you confuse as judgement, since in your heart you are self condemned.
The Word of God will judge you.
LOL

I should hope that I know more than the Bible!!

The Bible is just a book... and knows nothing.

You put your faith in that book printed by man... I'll put my faith in God where it belongs!!!

I'll take the high road... you take the low road...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

And what the hell is this????

The HEBREW God????

There is only ONE God!!!!!!!!!!

Qualifying him as the HEBREW God implies there are OTHER Gods!!!

Sorry, but God is not the Hebrew God... but the God of ALL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burleson Discussions

Search the Burleson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Defiant1 17,205
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Jul 28 Roger 32
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
jimmy cooksey Jul 23 savannah 1
crowley walmart Jul 22 matt kern 2
•••
•••

Burleson News Video

•••
Burleson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burleson Jobs

•••