Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

POS wrote:
<quoted text>
So your an anchor, 2043 your kids will bow to the war eagle.
verde, blanco, colorado la bandara de mojado. FU#K your war eagle
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I take eleven days off, and nothing has changed Fed is still spewing his same old BS, going to go back to La Porte and make all those evil folks pay; RIGHT, still attacking Nijoni, and still the false prophet. Damn invasion is still the same old racist idiot, spewing the same white supremist garbage. Me I Know Notheeng your name still fits.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I take eleven days off, and nothing has changed Fed is still spewing his same old BS, going to go back to La Porte and make all those evil folks pay; RIGHT, still attacking Nijoni, and still the false prophet. Damn invasion is still the same old racist idiot, spewing the same white supremist garbage. Me I Know Notheeng your name still fits.
And you are still as stupid as ever if that's how you interpret the situation. Apparently your time wasn't well spent on self-evaluation and improvement. Still sucks to be you.
Tampa

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I want the whole election 2010 to go away!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Like I said your name still fits, and if it sucks to be anyone that would be you. Fed is blowing his own horn, and making his empty threats, and being the same false prophet. Damn invasion is still abusive to those of any race or color other than hers in short still a racist idiot. And sir if you can not see that then you are the one who is still as stupid as ever and need to spend some time on self-evaluation.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Like I said your name still fits, and if it sucks to be anyone that would be you. Fed is blowing his own horn, and making his empty threats, and being the same false prophet. Damn invasion is still abusive to those of any race or color other than hers in short still a racist idiot. And sir if you can not see that then you are the one who is still as stupid as ever and need to spend some time on self-evaluation.
And you are the same hypocritical, self-righteous, fake Christian who is an embarrassment to the name Christian. You show no fruit of the Spirit and instead continually spew self-righteous judgment that you are not qualified to render. Get your fireproof underwear on because all the tares are good for is the fire.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Strange thing is, Nijoni did not post the entire time you were gone.

Hmmmm... I wonder why that is????

Things DID change while you were gone though, those charges you already convicted me of... have been dropped.

So, enjoy your crow, Nijoni/Texan.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Once again you lie Fed. Nijoni posted on 12/25, I have been gone since 12/21. Nothing has been dropped and nothing has changed, you are still a LIAR and A FALSE PROPHET! You just can't get it right can you? As for you Notheeng BLAH BLAH BLAH your name still fits and your opinion of me matters not one iota. You tend to side with the false prophet and the racist thus rendering your opinion less than worthless.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
Once again you lie Fed. Nijoni posted on 12/25, I have been gone since 12/21. Nothing has been dropped and nothing has changed, you are still a LIAR and A FALSE PROPHET! You just can't get it right can you? As for you Notheeng BLAH BLAH BLAH your name still fits and your opinion of me matters not one iota. You tend to side with the false prophet and the racist thus rendering your opinion less than worthless.
Right, but she has not posted at all since then... and who knows WHEN you left?

It's just awfully strange... the two of you are so close in your opinions and your attacks on me... when you leave you BOTH disappeared.

I'm sure you'll continue labeling ME a liar... just like all the other liars who label me so... yet I continue to reveal they are just that, a bunch of liars... and the evidence is not looking so well for you either!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Well you did get one thing almost correct, I will continue to point out that you are a liar and false prophet, and the only thing you will continue to reveal is that I am correct. So if you wish to believe that Nijoni and I are one in the same; be my guest, and believe whatever you want. As to strange, you are really srange, I mean rubber room strange.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Well you did get one thing almost correct, I will continue to point out that you are a liar and false prophet, and the only thing you will continue to reveal is that I am correct. So if you wish to believe that Nijoni and I are one in the same; be my guest, and believe whatever you want. As to strange, you are really srange, I mean rubber room strange.
It's been so pleasant without you around, Nijoni/Texan.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
As valuable as the words of a self righteous hypocrite. Ha Ha. You make me laugh. If you get any fuller of yourself you will spontaneously duplicate into two giant balls of @$$ hair instead of one.
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Attention Joe Biden
FM: Ted Nugent

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/...

Joe,

Congratulations on your appointment to lead a presidential commission to end gun-related violence.

As a National Rifle Association board member, husband, father, grandfather, law enforcement officer and genuinely concerned American, I too want nothing more than to see evil, senseless massacres stopped. I concur with the president and caring people everywhere: It’s time to end these slaughters.

As you gather your team to study massacres and how to stop them, I offer to you my services and a lifetime of expertise on guns in all their implementations. While I strongly differ with President Obama on many issues, I agree with him that we must work with all we can possibly muster to end these tragedies.

In the spirit of goodwill and a deep desire to end gut-wrenching, incredibly sad and senseless rampages, I offer you the following recommendations:

I encourage you to persuade the president to lead this effort by providing a number of public service announcements. The announcements should include watching out for each other, encouraging parents to be more involved in their children’s lives regarding entertainment choices, and knowing various indicators we should watch for in people who are unstable.

Clearly, the focus on solving these mass murders must be on the mentally ill. In almost every instance of mass killing, there were ample red flags and warning alarms that either were avoided or were not acted upon by mental health professionals, family members, friends and acquaintances. While I deeply respect an individual’s privacy and civil liberties, the American people need basic awareness of what indicators to look for regarding potentially violent, psychotic people. Our collective safety begins with being collectively vigilant.

You will find in your assessment that all of the massacres have occurred in gun-free zones. What gun-free zones create is an environment where good people are unarmed and virtually defenseless against an unstable person intent on committing mass murder. Gun-free zones are modern killing fields. I implore you to recommend that Congress pass a law to ban gun-free zones immediately.

Just like your full-time, armed security detail, qualified citizens with authorized, legal concealed-carry permits should be able to carry weapons virtually everywhere to protect themselves, their loved ones and innocents.

I don’t encourage you to recommend a ban on any weapon, magazine capacity or type of ammunition. That won’t accomplish anything other than prevent the 99.9 percent of responsible, law-abiding Americans from enjoying these modern weapons as we do now. We should never recommend or develop public policy that restricts the rights of the good guys based upon what evil people do or might do. If that were the case, alcohol still would be banned. As you may know, drunk drivers kill an estimated 12,000 Americans each year and hurt tens of thousands more.

I encourage you also to keep this misnamed “gun violence” in perspective. While all deaths are tragic, the vast majority of gun-related murders and violence are committed by gang members who do not use guns that look like — but do not perform like — military assault weapons. The majority of crimes that involve a firearm are committed with handguns. I concurred with you back in 2008 when you stated,“If [Mr. Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem.” I trust you still maintain those sentiments.

Again, I offer you my services and a lifetime of expertise. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ted Nugent
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

At last, The Three Stooges reunited , The False Prophet, The Racist, and the one who admittidly Knows Notheeng. Fed I'm more than happy to remove any pleasantness from your miserable life. Damn invasion if I were Hitler no one would be further subjected to your racist rants. Notheeng I'v got your hairball hanging. So why don't you three get together for a lopsided circle jerk?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
At last, The Three Stooges reunited , The False Prophet, The Racist, and the one who admittidly Knows Notheeng. Fed I'm more than happy to remove any pleasantness from your miserable life. Damn invasion if I were Hitler no one would be further subjected to your racist rants. Notheeng I'v got your hairball hanging. So why don't you three get together for a lopsided circle jerk?
Why don't you put on a wig, some make-up and one of those pretty dresses of yours, I miss Nijoni.

Let her come out and play.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I do not care what or who you miss, if you want to cross dress; be my guest. As for me; I don't go there. Nijoni can play with you when ever she chooses. Blow some more smoke O false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
I do not care what or who you miss, if you want to cross dress; be my guest. As for me; I don't go there. Nijoni can play with you when ever she chooses. Blow some more smoke O false prophet.
But you look so cute in your Nijoni outfit, PLEASE, PLEASE oh please get dressed up one more time, Nijoni/Texan???
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

False prophet AND a pervert! I don't know who your crossdresser is, but you must really like him, tell me do you giggle when his testicles are resting on your chin?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
False prophet AND a pervert! I don't know who your crossdresser is, but you must really like him, tell me do you giggle when his testicles are resting on your chin?
Call ME a pervert... then talk about testicles on my chin.

Hypocrite much?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Well YOU ARE the one who is wanting some guy to put on a wig, a dress, and makeup; I would say that pretty much makes you a pervert. I was just wanting to know if you giggle while being perverted, or do you gag? Call me what ever you want O false prophet, I know it's a lie just like everything else you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Burleson News Video

•••
•••

Burleson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE