“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12365 Dec 19, 2012
I'm sure other people here would like something to read besides your childish taunts I've been humoring you wish.

Don't you have anything intelligent to say?

I mean... I know you can't hold your own in a debate about religion... so lets debate about something else.

You pick a subject.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12366 Dec 19, 2012
My childish taunts? Everything I say is intelligent, and you know nothing, and are unworthy of debate. If I were to pick a subject it would be about how to deal with liars and false prophets. However since you are unworthy of debate, I will just state a couple of facts. You are a liar who was ran out of La Porte, Texas because you simply can not play well with others, you are a pervert, you are a false prophet, and you are hiding out in South Central LA because you are afraid to go back to La Porte. Lastly, before you tell me to STFU, you need to know it does you no good, because it isn't going to happen. HAHAHAHAHA false prophet.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#12367 Dec 19, 2012
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#12368 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
My childish taunts? Everything I say is intelligent, and you know nothing, and are unworthy of debate. If I were to pick a subject it would be about how to deal with liars and false prophets. However since you are unworthy of debate, I will just state a couple of facts. You are a liar who was ran out of La Porte, Texas because you simply can not play well with others, you are a pervert, you are a false prophet, and you are hiding out in South Central LA because you are afraid to go back to La Porte. Lastly, before you tell me to STFU, you need to know it does you no good, because it isn't going to happen. HAHAHAHAHA false prophet.
Damn, dude... you ARE one ignorant imbecile.

I give you a chance to pick any subject to debate... you could have picked something you were an expert on... and could have shown me up here in front of everyone.

Instead, you continue with your childish behavior.

Sounds like fear to me.

Sounds like you lack the confidence in yourself to competently carry-on a rational debate with an intelligent person.

Sounds like... I'm just sayin...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12370 Dec 20, 2012
Name calling, and insults; talk about childish behavior. As I said you do not debate, you call names and hurl insults. As to fearing you, HA, you really do overestimate yourself, I have dealt with punk ass chumps all my life. Let's face it if you were all that bad you would be in La Porte taking down all those evil people, not cowering out in South Central LA quivering like a whipped dog. And last but not least, I have already shown you up in front of everyone. you ARE a cowardly false prophet who spews lie after lie and expects people to be dumb enough to buy into your crap.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12371 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
Name calling, and insults; talk about childish behavior. As I said you do not debate, you call names and hurl insults. As to fearing you, HA, you really do overestimate yourself, I have dealt with punk ass chumps all my life. Let's face it if you were all that bad you would be in La Porte taking down all those evil people, not cowering out in South Central LA quivering like a whipped dog. And last but not least, I have already shown you up in front of everyone. you ARE a cowardly false prophet who spews lie after lie and expects people to be dumb enough to buy into your crap.
You ARE a punk ass chump.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12372 Dec 20, 2012
NOT! You are the one who got ran out of La Porte, and is hiding in South Central LA not I. You are soooooooo confused, I guess that is what happens when you hide too long under the bed, false prophet. You would be funny if you weren't just a punk ass chump. Later false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12373 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
NOT! You are the one who got ran out of La Porte, and is hiding in South Central LA not I. You are soooooooo confused, I guess that is what happens when you hide too long under the bed, false prophet. You would be funny if you weren't just a punk ass chump. Later false prophet.
Well, lets look at the facts here for a minute.

1.Everyone know EXACTLY who I am, Charles "Heavy Fed" Gilliam.

2.Everyone knows EXACTLY where I am, 915 West 76th street, Los Angeles 90044.

3.No one knows who you are.

4.No one knows where you are.

5.No one cares who or where you are.

So, who is hiding????

YOU is hiding!!!

You're too much of a punk ass chump and too scared someone is going to come and get you to even THINK of identifying yourself here!!!

LOL
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12374 Dec 20, 2012
After all the other lies you have told I am going to believe you WHY? Come on back to La Porte, I'll come and give your punk ass the chance to run your head and shut me up personal like. So untill you come back and prove different you are just a punk ass chump wanting to sound like some kind od bad ass. False prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12375 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
After all the other lies you have told I am going to believe you WHY? Come on back to La Porte, I'll come and give your punk ass the chance to run your head and shut me up personal like. So untill you come back and prove different you are just a punk ass chump wanting to sound like some kind od bad ass. False prophet.
Why not identify yourself?

What are you afraid of??

Come on chicken shit!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12376 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, lets look at the facts here for a minute.
1.Everyone know EXACTLY who I am, Charles "Heavy Fed" Gilliam.
2.Everyone knows EXACTLY where I am, 915 West 76th street, Los Angeles 90044.
3.No one knows who you are.
4.No one knows where you are.
5.No one cares who or where you are.
So, who is hiding????
YOU is hiding!!!
You're too much of a punk ass chump and too scared someone is going to come and get you to even THINK of identifying yourself here!!!
LOL
Shees, you write like an imbecile as well. Butcher your language, I find that humorous.
Is English your first language?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12377 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not identify yourself?
What are you afraid of??
Come on chicken shit!!!
What is the Point? We are on the www and not as stupid as you are.

Continue to attempt to fight or spell yourself out of your paper bag. LOL
I doubt if texan, like myself, is looking for warfare. Just civil debate. You, however, are such a bully and sore loser that debate is OUT!
Such a baby bully. Like all bullies. Except YOU are the Top DOg.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12378 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Shees, you write like an imbecile as well. Butcher your language, I find that humorous.
Is English your first language?
What ever are you babbling about?

Are you referring to my, "YOU is hiding!!" line??

If I had not written it like that, it would not have rhymed with, "Who is hiding??".

I would not expect someone with as little culture as yourself to understand rhyme or rhythm use when writing.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12379 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if texan, like myself, is looking for warfare. Just civil debate.
LOL

EVERY READER(EXCEPT YOU AND TEXAN)HERE KNOWS THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12380 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever are you babbling about?
Are you referring to my, "YOU is hiding!!" line??
If I had not written it like that, it would not have rhymed with, "Who is hiding??".
I would not expect someone with as little culture as yourself to understand rhyme or rhythm use when writing.
My culture outdates yours by thousands of years, braggart. And if that is the only error you see, then Bingo!
You are simply a disaster waiting to happen. As unfulfilled as you must be in real life....Hold on everyone else!
Do Stay in E. La with all the other trash.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12381 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
EVERY READER(EXCEPT YOU AND TEXAN)HERE KNOWS THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!!
Come on by then. Bullies frighten me not.

You lose and threaten. WOW! Some prophet from Hell alrighty.
Then you think we will cower as Christians. You know nothing.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12382 Dec 20, 2012
Warfare with Heavy Fed, sounds good to me, get his gutless backside back to Texas and he can have all he wants, then he can redefine his concept of chickens--t. He wants to act like a bada$$, the only thing he doesn't understand is the fact when you act like a bada$$, sooner or later you are going to have to be one. And that O false prophet is something I learned first hand quite some time ago. So Fed when you grow enough testicles to come back to Texas just let us know, I promise to show you I'm not afraid of anything least of all you. Come on back you hear.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12383 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My culture outdates yours by thousands of years, braggart.
Is that so???

YOU don't even know what MY culture is!!!

My culture is NATURE!!!

Busted!!!

MY culture out-dates YOUR culture by MILLIONS of years!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12384 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
Warfare with Heavy Fed, sounds good to me, get his gutless backside back to Texas and he can have all he wants, then he can redefine his concept of chickens--t. He wants to act like a bada$$, the only thing he doesn't understand is the fact when you act like a bada$$, sooner or later you are going to have to be one. And that O false prophet is something I learned first hand quite some time ago. So Fed when you grow enough testicles to come back to Texas just let us know, I promise to show you I'm not afraid of anything least of all you. Come on back you hear.
What are you going to do, Texan?

Sneak up behind me and hit me over the head with a baseball bat???

If you had any balls at all... you'd just come out and identify yourself rather than continue to hide behind mommies skirt.

Oh, that's right... mommies dead, must be daddies skirt you're hiding behind then!!

LOL
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12385 Dec 20, 2012
Makes you living proof that there are freaks of nature doesn't it? I even made a culture once, made it in a petree dish, it was all moldy and stunk soooooooo bad. It kind of reminded me of you Fed. Carry on O false prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 711
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
Safely on I 35W Oct 29 bpalcwwski 1
Review: Erath Iron & Metal Oct 26 Gman 1
Jennifer Dodd/Dobbs/Dodson/Dod Oct 24 that_one_guy 1
Review: Brazos River Outdoor Supply Oct 22 txgirl94 1
Review: Abundant Life Community Church (Sep '13) Oct 22 Concerned Citizen 2

Child Abduction Emergency for Johnson County was issued at October 31 at 10:50PM CDT

Burleson News Video

Burleson Dating
Find my Match

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burleson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burleson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]