Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to see it. God is no man that he could lie.
Have you seen the missing link in Darwinism? The one large enough hole to fill the galaxy? I don't need to see any missing links in evolution to know, yes assuredly KNow that it is one of the largest Hoax's ever put on humanity. Funny though that evolutionists take such on faith, yet YOU can't understand a Christian taking the Word on faith. Are you saying all the Bible is a Lie when it has only been authenticated? Even Josephus' writings parallel the times of the NT. ANd back up what the NT says.
Ummmm... we were not talking about evolution... just your failed comprehension of the Bible and your desire to deceive in order to have me perceived as a bad and evil person.

Only someone possessed of an evil spirit would try and color someone with the negative energy you are bringing into this world!!!

“You should have asked ME”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pls reference the post. I have been many miles since I wrote that.
Explain your description of me as confused.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Continue O false prophet, your followers are begining to see you for phoney you are.
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch... Our Goverment at work again

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Texan wrote:
Continue O false prophet, your followers are begining to see you for phoney you are.
I don't have any followers, moron.

B-E-G-I-N-N-I-N-G

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm... we were not talking about evolution... just your failed comprehension of the Bible and your desire to deceive in order to have me perceived as a bad and evil person.
Only someone possessed of an evil spirit would try and color someone with the negative energy you are bringing into this world!!!
Can't handle a good analogy I see. Only one FOS like you would twist and lie so. Demon possesed we could say even.

How would I decieve by being honest with the WOrd? Very clever there Satan, as you DISCOUNT GOD and HIS WORD.

Your Dark ANgel dad hard at work behind you I see.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
We are dying off because of racist genocidal maniacs like you, who never forgive anyone, even if they aren't responsible. The way you act, is why your kind is detested among whites. Whites are smart enough to see that it is other races, who are trying to eliminate them.
It's not whites who caused these racial problems. It's the attitude of non-whites toward whites. You hit me, I don't feel like embracing you.
You have only yourself to blame. Don't act like an ass and you won't be treated like one.
You are dying off due to your own prejudices and politics. Including all the genocides you have embraced over time. Only yourselves to blame. GOd is just. You reap as you have sown.

You don't even think God can turn the tables, according to your own posts. You would of never made it if the playing field had of been level.

Due to the Predatory system you advocate for, your mind is not able to work in a coherrent factor. Simple really.
You make an ass of yourself conastantly here in your Supremacy. Don't attempt to put that on me, Loser Racist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

RealLifeEasyA wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain your description of me as confused.
What would you call the way you feel? Only word I can think of. I would assume if I felt I was a man in here, that would cause plenty of inner turmoil, confusion. If incorrect, pls enlighten.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't handle a good analogy I see. Only one FOS like you would twist and lie so. Demon possesed we could say even.
How would I decieve by being honest with the WOrd? Very clever there Satan, as you DISCOUNT GOD and HIS WORD.
Your Dark ANgel dad hard at work behind you I see.
Good analogy???

LOL

We were not arguing about evolution.

You suddenly bring up evolution... assume my opinion, state yours and DECLARE yourself the winner of a non-existent argument???

LOL

You're funny.

Deceitful and full of negative energies you are.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dying off due to your own prejudices and politics. Including all the genocides you have embraced over time. Only yourselves to blame. GOd is just. You reap as you have sown.
You don't even think God can turn the tables, according to your own posts. You would of never made it if the playing field had of been level.
Due to the Predatory system you advocate for, your mind is not able to work in a coherrent factor. Simple really.
You make an ass of yourself conastantly here in your Supremacy. Don't attempt to put that on me, Loser Racist.
Racist: A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

That makes YOU, Nijoni... a racist, an illiterate one but still a racist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Good analogy???
LOL
You suddenly bring up evolution... assume my opinion, state yours and DECLARE yourself the winner of a non-existent argument???
LOL
You're funny.
You made up all that from a post using evolution as an analogy? WOW you win for being out there. Must of hit another nerve I'd say.

Spin again.....your Master ain't looking too good.

You have a god in a box. Pretty powerless there Be-el-ze-bub.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up all that from a post using evolution as an analogy? WOW you win for being out there. Must of hit another nerve I'd say.
Spin again.....your Master ain't looking too good.
You have a god in a box. Pretty powerless there Be-el-ze-bub.
Alright idiot.

This was your post-->
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to see it. God is no man that he could lie.
Have you seen the missing link in Darwinism? The one large enough hole to fill the galaxy? I don't need to see any missing links in evolution to know, yes assuredly KNow that it is one of the largest Hoax's ever put on humanity. Funny though that evolutionists take such on faith, yet YOU can't understand a Christian taking the Word on faith. Are you saying all the Bible is a Lie when it has only been authenticated? Even Josephus' writings parallel the times of the NT. ANd back up what the NT says.
As you and every other reader here can see... I made up absolutely nothing.

All your words!!!

You bring up the missing link and Darwinism out of the blue... we were not even talking about either of those subjects.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Glad to hear that you have no followers Fed, must mean mission failure for now. So if you have no followers just go away, you're wasting your time O false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Texan wrote:
Glad to hear that you have no followers Fed, must mean mission failure for now. So if you have no followers just go away, you're wasting your time O false prophet.
I'm not looking for anyone to follow me... but to walk WITH me.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Good analogy???
LOL
LOL
You're funny.
This event only happened in your head. As you do this to me. WHere did I assume? I must be right on, just using an analogy. SO, you agree with Darwin then?
You just can't admit it was a great analogy and must of hit you Spot on!
LOL @ the
Liar you are. Full of your fathers deceit. That Dark ANgel you put yourself equal to.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright idiot.
This was your post--><quoted text>
As you and every other reader here can see... I made up absolutely nothing.
All your words!!!
You bring up the missing link and Darwinism out of the blue... we were not even talking about either of those subjects.
WHo cares if I brought up something you were not addressing? It is still a great analogy. Just because I thought of it before you could twist YOu attempt to put words in my mouth now. You are such an idiot trying to say what you are from MY words. Or should I just say such a LIAR?
You don't have a clue to faith, and when I show an example you can't handle the truth. LOL
WHo appointed you in charge of what I can say or bring up? Puffing away again in your self-important delusions.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd now you are really off the edge. You ARE a racist projecting your ills on me. You are the supporter of the great White Supremacist DI. Back up your lies then dog, with some proof.

Out of the Blue you say this. Out of the blue another lie that has no support. Weak like your Liar Father.

The Darwin downfall really bit your ass?

Where do I ever speak as you claim? Lies is all you got Fake prophet from Hell. Weak False leader. Your ego must really be aching.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the whites doing genocides and claiming lands is just ok and fine. But when pointed out how weak this philosophy is you say racist, just like DI. Any that don't think whites are the greatest get labeled racist by genocide embracing Imperialistic Whites like you and your gal pal. Well, she is claiming gal now, who knows, she may go back to claiming to be a man.

Whites HAVE genocided many races. That is a fact. Pointing it out does not make me a racist, anymore than pointing out the billions spent on Mexicans and the babies they dump on other races makes me one. You can't handle the Truth and would re write your history as DI tries to. I would say you are the Loser and the Racist. Hiding the truth while proclaiming how great America is due to whites. When is reality, many races make up this land. ANd many have been exterminated in your claims to be superior.
YOU are the ONe backing the biggesst racist on this thread. Don't EVEN try to put your excrement onto me.
WHites like DI and you will reap as you have sown. ALL do- and your skin color won't exempt you for being judged either.
Good luck justifying all the murders for American land you embrace then. Currently the Govt owes the NA over 178 BIllion for cheating us on Natural resources they have robbed. I suppose this makes me racist as well? Because I won't lie and cover your white crimes.
COntinue on as your true agenda will shine eventually. No matter how you wish to cloak it or how many ruses you come up with.

Fake Prophet. Promising glory when God promises Judgement.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not looking for anyone to follow me... but to walk WITH me.
Scary words coming from the Dark lord.
Walk with you into destruction as you guide and lead. Brilliant plan there.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This event only happened in your head. As you do this to me. WHere did I assume? I must be right on, just using an analogy. SO, you agree with Darwin then?
You just can't admit it was a great analogy and must of hit you Spot on!
LOL @ the
Liar you are. Full of your fathers deceit. That Dark ANgel you put yourself equal to.
Yeah... I think I've just come to the conclusion that you're just insane.

There is no sense trying to have a rational conversation with an insane person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Burleson News Video

•••
Burleson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burleson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••