“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11903 Dec 3, 2012
I've got news for you, anonymous.

EVERYTHING is divine.

Even "Satan" is a divine creature created by a divine being.

Everything bad is of God... just as everything good is of God.

It's all God.

There is only one God.

If there is only one God... there is NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!

Are you finally understanding me???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11904 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you consider the Hebrew scriptures divine?
I sense an uneasiness about you, why?
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
..."the Bible"... the true, original meaning of the Word of God... I consider divine
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11905 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe a book written by man and inspired by God is divine... but you don't believe that man who was created in God's own image by his own hands... you don't believe that man is divine????
The "book" is not divine. If you burn a Bible, you are not destroying God. This is why you sense an "uneasiness" about me. We have a misunderstanding.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11906 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The "book" is not divine. If you burn a Bible, you are not destroying God. This is why you sense an "uneasiness" about me. We have a misunderstanding.
The words... written by man inspired by God you believe to be divine... same thing.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11907 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
EVERYTHING is divine.
It's all God.
There is only one God.
Yes, I understand that everything is "of God." Everything is by him, through him, of him. But, I do not believe God is evil, because by definition "evil" to me means anything that is separate from God, separate from his nature, and separate from his expressed instructions which can be chosen to obey. I do not believe that everything is "divine," because he did not create each individual thing to do ALL of the things that he does, and to be all that he is. Now we have to define "divine," and this discussion is very difficult for me to participate in now. We have so much misunderstanding between each other
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11908 Dec 3, 2012
test
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11909 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
EVERYTHING is divine.
It's all God.
There is only one God.
in other words, I do believe that things really and actually can be separate from God. Whether he CAUSES it to be separate is not the issue, though I believe he planned it to be. "Evil" I define as the things that are separate from God. Even when Jesus descended into Hell and was separate from the Father, he was still God and not separate from himself, so not evil. I don't know what else to explain

www.HeavyFed.com

#11910 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand that everything is "of God." Everything is by him, through him, of him. But, I do not believe God is evil, because by definition "evil" to me means anything that is separate from God, separate from his nature, and separate from his expressed instructions which can be chosen to obey. I do not believe that everything is "divine," because he did not create each individual thing to do ALL of the things that he does, and to be all that he is. Now we have to define "divine," and this discussion is very difficult for me to participate in now. We have so much misunderstanding between each other
If there is only one God... then everything he creates is OF him... and THUS divine.

Evil would not exist without God bringing it into existence.

God knew what he was doing when he created it.

Therefore... God has to be evil... as well as good.

I don't understand how you can see it any other way.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11911 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The words... written by man inspired by God you believe to be divine... same thing.
Because God is the Word. He IS those meanings.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11912 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words, I do believe that things really and actually can be separate from God. Whether he CAUSES it to be separate is not the issue, though I believe he planned it to be. "Evil" I define as the things that are separate from God. Even when Jesus descended into Hell and was separate from the Father, he was still God and not separate from himself, so not evil. I don't know what else to explain
Now, how could Jesus be separate from himself???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11913 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is only one God... then everything he creates is OF him... and THUS divine.
Evil would not exist without God bringing it into existence.
God knew what he was doing when he created it.
Therefore... God has to be evil... as well as good.
I don't understand how you can see it any other way.
I do not consider being "of him" to be the same as BEING him. If you take my blood sample, that is not me, that is of me. I consider "divinity" to mean "being the God." "The God" as in the one... you know. By definition, "evil" is not God. By definition. Or, by MY definition, and I think, also, by other Christians' definition. It is the things that are separate from God. And things that are with God are not necessarily The God...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11914 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, basically, by my definition, there is divinity (being The God), evil (being separate from God), and good (being with God).

www.HeavyFed.com

#11915 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider being "of him" to be the same as BEING him. If you take my blood sample, that is not me, that is of me. I consider "divinity" to mean "being the God." "The God" as in the one... you know. By definition, "evil" is not God. By definition. Or, by MY definition, and I think, also, by other Christians' definition. It is the things that are separate from God. And things that are with God are not necessarily The God...
LOL

That single blood sample contains all the information that is you.

A whole new you could be created from that sample.

So... theoretically... that blood sample is you.

Science is even just discovering cells may have memory.

Who knows how much information is contained in that blood sample?

One day every single one of your memories may be able to be reviewed just by taking a small cell from your body.

Do not discount even the small things in life... God's signature is on everything.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11916 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That single blood sample contains all the information that is you.
A whole new you could be created from that sample.
So... theoretically... that blood sample is you.
Science is even just discovering cells may have memory.
Who knows how much information is contained in that blood sample?
One day every single one of your memories may be able to be reviewed just by taking a small cell from your body.
Do not discount even the small things in life... God's signature is on everything.
Wow

www.HeavyFed.com

#11917 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
Everywhere I have gone in life... I have only seen God.

Everyone I have ever met in life... I have only met God.

Everyone I have ever loved in life... I have only loved God.

Everything I have ever hurt in life... I have only hurt God.

Everything I have ever hated in life... I have only hated God.

Now that I am older... and wiser... and know everything is of God... I no longer hurt or hate anything... and love everything and everyone I meet.

God is good, God is evil... God is everything, including you and I.

You are you... and I am I... but together we are one.

www.HeavyFed.com
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11918 Dec 3, 2012
test
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11919 Dec 3, 2012
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#11920 Dec 3, 2012
When you say man is separate of God... you are correct... but at the same time man is of God.

We are all OF God... in a human condition, we are as a holographic image, shattered into 7 billion different pieces, unable to see or perceive the BIG PICTURE... but yet each and every one of us contain all the information of the BIG PICTURE.

Do you see the similarities?

It's the exact same thing... everywhere you look... all the way down the micro scale... all the way up the macro scale.

As is it below... so it is above.

This is not just some theory I just pulled out of my butt.

These thoughts are from a lifetime of pursuing and following God.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11921 Dec 3, 2012
It says it right there in the Bible... if you know where to look and understand what is being said.

I'll paraphrase a bit.

"So as you do unto the least amongst you... so as you do unto me."

"The last shall be first and the first shall be last."

The only way these things can be so... is if we are all the same being.

That is what was being said.

That is why Jesus said, "Our father" and not, "My father" or "Father of Jesus".

We are all sons and daughters of God, brothers and sisters of Jesus... and we should be treating each other with the respect that entails.

If everyone believed as I do... that would be the end of wars and murder... and all killing of man and woman kind.

We've been deceived for a very long time... it's time we took the blinders placed on mankind by the church.

They don't want you knowing the truth... because then they lose all power... and why do they want power over you anyway????

It's time mankind and womankind awaken from their slumber... and accept their rightful place next to God... and bring Heaven to Earth.

We can do it... it will just take a simple and logical shift in our thought process.

We need to quit thinking me singular... and start thinking I plural.

We are separate... but one.
Inlove

Liberty, TX

#11922 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul ran on the Republican ticket... because that is what he is, a Republican.
It's the Republican party that has changed... they have sold out America to the Establishment.
One thing Ron Paul DID achieve... was the full exposure of the Establishment and the lengths they will go to maintain control.
They made themselves and their agenda more visible to more people than ever before... and now WE have THEM in OUR sights!!!!
More people are awake now than ever before!!!!
Congratulations Ron Paul!!!
No Ron Paul is a Libertarian and he has said as much his self and you can do a quick search to rule out that he has ever professed to be Republican just because he is conservative. Libertarians are conservative. He knows that the Republican party has changed and are crooks. So what that he exposed the R establishment to us, he also ran with them knowing well what would happen? He didn't give us anything else to go after or any further leadership like he was capable of doing with the support he had. He really could have made the 3rd party change we need like no one else has ever been able to do. So you think since our Repubs are crooks we conservatives go vote Democrat huh? As if the liberals are not corrupt. Paul would perfere a liberal to win as opposed to a conservative as I notice many of his supporters have expressed the same desire as Ron Paul became unelectable. They have cited that with Obama we would go over the cliff full speed ahead yet with Romney we would go over slower with the brakes on. They wish for the full speed ahead. OMG! He knew exactly what would happen and he never intended to win. It matters not that he woke people up. Look what has happened to our country with eyes wide opened. He had a hand in Obama's reelection. Whooptie do "people are awake". They are awake and have Obama as commander in chief. Mission acomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ray 571
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Sep 18 Descott 33
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
Durham Transportation Services: Student Pick-up... Sep 11 RobertHinderliter 1
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••

Burleson News Video

•••
•••

Burleson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Burleson News, Events & Info