Driver sought in Burleson hit-and-run case

Sep 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

By Deanna Boyd BURLESON -- Burleson police are asking for the public's help in identifying the driver of a pickup that fled Friday evening after colliding with an 11-year-old boy on a bike in a Walmart parking lot.The boy was treated at a Fort Worth hospital for his injuries and released.Surveillance cameras captured the pickup's two smiling ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Truthful

Joshua, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Knowing that kids dad, he probably told his son to do it on purpose so that he could SUE someone.
madworld711

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Really? No decent parent is going to put their kid in harm's way to sue someone. Besides, chances are they can't sue the hillbilly that hit him. Unless they go after Walmart for damages, then they wouldn't stand a chance. Even then it's not Walmart's fault, it's the coward that left the scene.
Truthful

Joshua, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Who said he was a decent parent? The mother already has a lawsuit against Wal-Mart for something else! Any parent who does drugs is NOT a decent parent!!I agree on the leaving the scene, young and dumb! At least they turned themselves in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Burleson News Video

•••
•••

Burleson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••