Pat Lobb buying Jerry Durant Auto Group

There are 13 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Dec 9, 2011, titled Pat Lobb buying Jerry Durant Auto Group. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

McKinney Toyota dealer Pat Lobb plans to buy the Jerry Durant Auto Group, which includes seven dealerships in Granbury and Weatherford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Duh

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2011
Cause what else is Jerry going to do with it? Let Brian run it into the ground?
Really

Mesquite, TX

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Lolz
My My

Melissa, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2011
What a sad thing, all that Durant money and no good life for them. Wonder what is next for this unhappy family? Guess that old saying is true in this case "Money cannot buy love or happiness".
EyEsWiDeOp3n

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2011
My My wrote:
What a sad thing, all that Durant money and no good life for them. Wonder what is next for this unhappy family? Guess that old saying is true in this case "Money cannot buy love or happiness".
Sure bought Brian his way out of jail and Zan, she would b a white, trailer trash momma without her daddy's $. She has not accomplished a single, solitary thing on her own accord since she was born. At least Jerry pulled himself by his own boot-straps. To bad Brian did not know how to do that or any of the Durant who traded on the name over the yrs. True victim in all this, Vicky. A sweetheart with a heart of gold.
Really

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2011
whoa Jerry pulling himself up by his boot straps. He got the dealerships from his father what a joke. Vickie and Jerry are not innocent and in now way victims. They were told about brian years ago and threw money at the problems. Please STFU.
really

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 28, 2011
Really wrote:
whoa Jerry pulling himself up by his boot straps. He got the dealerships from his father what a joke. Vickie and Jerry are not innocent and in now way victims. They were told about brian years ago and threw money at the problems. Please STFU.
Hey why don't u kizz my azz. U wouldn't know anything from anything. Jerry's father owned one dealership. Jerry did the rest. He made what is today on hos own. So u STFU. What do u know? Squat. Brian is a product of never knowing a day of work and being coddled. Vicky, yes she is innocent and a very fine lady. On that note, bite me.
really

Doyline, LA

#7 Dec 31, 2011
Haha Vickie is innocent . Jerry wasnt born with a sikver spoon stuck right up his ass. Both Vickie amd Jerry were told about Brian at a very early age both are at fault. They knew about the drug use! The temper the beating of both his wives. They covered everything up with money! Go fuk yourself loser!
Really

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2012
REALLY...This is really getting old...Unless you can back what you are saying...then STFU !!!
really

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jan 1, 2012
I think there are numerous people in Weatherford and here that will back up everything on Brian Durant and his Family. Why are you so quick to defend a drunk drug user, that beats his wives. Then throws a temper tantrum and pulls a gun on Mom and Dad. Then points it at the police. Brians problems were enabled by Jerry's money. I think maybe you are trying to get a Durant check.
Silverado

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 16, 2012
what ever came of Jerry's housing development built around the cutting horse arena called 'silverado'. Is that restaurant still open atop the arena?
MPB

Addison, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Brian Durant's Mug shot is online here.

http://www.parkercountytx.com/CrimSearch/crim...

Type in "Durant" and do a quick search.
Liz

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Make sure we crucify him as quickly as possible. And all the other criminals in Parker county--are they Jerry and Vickie's fault too? You people are just taking great glee in the misfortunes of people you think "shouldn't have any cares." Money doesn't buy happiness.
You guys are just vultures.
juno

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Let's hope he goes out of business and some other person that isn't perfect tries to start an enterprise. Then we can dog-pile on them!
Maybe they'll have kids that turn out bad too! Ha Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Frank Pharts 819
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) Sat hmm 29
Iris Show - Johnson County - April 18 Apr 17 Carol G 1
Review: Eckhardt Patricia C CPA (Apr '13) Apr 16 muddpuppy77 3
Iris Show - Johnson County - Sat. April 18 Apr 16 CarolGrn 1
News Former Cowboy Way Church pastor arrested a 3rd ... Feb '15 hoss 1
More from around the web

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]