Dog park in Burleson
Burlesongal

Arlington, TX

#1 Aug 24, 2011
In today's Burleson-Crowley Connection there is a story about one woman's efforts to have land donated for a dog park in Burleson. Andrea Kyle would like to have trees and shaded tables placed placed on the property, but does not propose who would pay for such amenities. And dog parks, of course, must be fenced.
Interestingly, Ms. Kyle is active in the Tea Party--"Taxed Enough Already"--which demands that taxes not be spent for anything frivolous, including programs that benefit children.
I wonder if Ms. Kyle's fellow Tea Partiers will show up at a city council meeting to protest the increased taxes necessary to insure and maintain a dog park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asking Nov 18 questioning 1
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... Nov 4 bob 1
News Kelly Clarkson's 10 Greatest Performances Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
Best Coffee Shop In Town? Oct '16 CoffeeEnthusiast 1
News Dismembered body identified as TWU student Read... Sep '16 Vincent The Chin ... 1
How people use the Main Street lane in Haslet a... Sep '16 Sherrybaby0413 1
News Kelly Clarkson wins the first American Idol in ... Sep '16 Mimosa Mbengwe 1

Burleson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burleson Mortgages