Arlington Music Hall, Babe's Chicken set to open in downtown Arlington next summer

Oct 20, 2008 Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 19

Babe's Chicken Dinner House could open in downtown Arlington as early as June, along with the expansion of the Arlington Music Hall.

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Arlington, TX

#1 Oct 20, 2008
heck yeah to Babe's coming to Arlington!!
Not Buying It

Arlington, TX

#2 Oct 20, 2008
The most unhealthy food you could eat. Just what the city needs. I heard they let kids run around there and go crazy. Guess I'll never do business there.

“Prostibuli eligantia”

Since: Apr 08

Arlington

#3 Oct 20, 2008
I hate chain restaurants. Why haven't they approved a Wal-Mart downtown?
bjr from Texas

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2008
You hate chains, but you want another Wal-Mart? I do not know anything about Babe's, but it does sound like it might be involved with a little bit of grease, huh?

“Prostibuli eligantia”

Since: Apr 08

Arlington

#5 Oct 21, 2008
It was sarcasm bj.
YAY

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 23, 2008
ANYTHING NEW downtown is a blessing....

Good grief....those 4 blocks NEED something!

YAY Levitt...YAY BABES!

YAY!
BLT

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Mar 7, 2009
Apparently these people have never ate at Babe's. It is excellent, the best chicken I have ever eaten, abd the veggies are out of this world. You had better go early or you will be waiting.

Go Babe's!!!!
Fuzzytaco

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 9, 2009
Fuzzy's Taco Shop is open on Abrams now. it's extremely busy on weekends/dinner hours but they have the best tacos and some of the coldest beer
Babes Rocks

Cleburne, TX

#10 Mar 14, 2009
Babes is awesome! Ive ate at the ones in Burleson SEVERAL times! I dont think the children are allowed to "run around" but if they are that is the parents fault NOT Babes. They do the hokey pokey which my daugther LOVES....she does it and then sits back down to eat. Their catfish is great! And those green beans mmmmm!
Griff

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 28, 2010
Hmmm...Let's judge a succesful business just because they have more than one location.

Not everything at Babe's is grease-laden, and as Rocks said, it is the parents, not the restaurant's responsibility to keep children in line.
love babes

Mckinney, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2010
love babes!
gteat

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Apr 29, 2010
Not Buying It wrote:
The most unhealthy food you could eat. Just what the city needs. I heard they let kids run around there and go crazy. Guess I'll never do business there.
thanks for doing our city a favor and not showing up
WNW

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 7, 2010
BLT wrote:
Apparently these people have never ate at Babe's. It is excellent, the best chicken I have ever eaten, abd the veggies are out of this world. You had better go early or you will be waiting.
Go Babe's!!!!
What about the chicken fried steak?
babes lover

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2010
Don't hate on Babe's! Arlington is starved for a new restaurant. We are so limited in North/Central Arlington plus this saves me a ton of gas by not having to drive to Burleson.
Laura

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2010
Went this weekend with friends. Was great! A bit of a wait, but that was to be expected on a Saturday night. Well worth it!! They did a great job on the building, the service was great, and the food was awesome, as always!! Nice to have a new option in North Arlington!
Edward

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Dec 20, 2010
I think most Babe's has a good wait if you go during normal dinner hours. The best way we found to beat the wait is to go with lots of friends and bring lots of beer/wine!
ELLEN

Irving, TX

#19 Dec 20, 2010
BABE'S FOOD IS GREAT
THE "LINE DANCING" EVERY 30 MINUTES BY THE WAITE STAFF IS VERY IRRITATING.
WE COME FOR THE GREAT FOOD!!!
Winston

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 20, 2010
babes!!! im there.
Felicia

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Dec 29, 2010
Now if we could get some more businesses in the desert Downtown Arlington...I would not have to drive out to other cities so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) Tue Donnie 26
Former Cowboy Way Church pastor arrested a 3rd ... Feb 28 hoss 1
inguinal hernia surgery Feb 26 drfjr58 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Do you approve of Jerry Stringer as Commissioner? (Jan '12) Feb 5 Erica Schultz 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) Jan '15 Redneck 10

Winter Storm Warning for Johnson County was issued at March 04 at 11:43AM CST

Burleson News Video

Burleson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News