Fatal victim in two-crash identified as 17-year-old Cleburne woman

Sep 15, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com

A 17-year-old Cleburne woman was killed and three other people were hurt Friday in a two-vehicle wreck in southern Tarrant County, authorities reported.

Full Story
Bailey

Arlington, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I was in the silver pontiac all i heard was oh s*** then an airbag hit me in the face im 13 and some man pulled me out of my car saying lie down lie down youll be fine then someone screamed call an ambulance they put me in a home depot truck and waited for paramedics to arrive a woman was careflighted the white idk what make car was taped off due to the death and I was crying just thanking god I was alive do not call me a troll because I live just down the street heading home from best buy my laptop is now gone
Bailey

Arlington, TX

#2 Sep 15, 2012
But who cares I'm alive
Mom of Angel Rose

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
I'm sorry to hear of this accident. This area of the road is truly a bad one. Everyone needs to be very careful when going through there. Just before the curve are multiple speed limit signs 50 for the main one and 40 for the curve. They should put up a light of some sort to make people go slower! My mom and daughter were killed there on April 28, 2012. I somewhat blame that section and the speed limits but mostly on the carelessness of the drivers. People seem to be in a hurry all the time. Slow down people and take the time to help prevent accidents prevent deaths and in a growing amount of accidents being caused by the use of electronics save the use of these until you have come to a stop off the road or your destination! Is your use of an electronic device worth the loss of a person? Bailey I'm very sorry that you had to experience this. Are you saved? My mom and daughter were. So that has made me strong I am too. I will be praying for everyone even you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr weary taxpayer 773
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) Fri Redneck 10
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) Wed Aaron 24
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
99 sterling Dec '14 Twoey 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Dec '14 Granbury resident 37
Review: Above All Mechanical Nov '14 Upset Customer 1

Burleson News Video

Burleson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burleson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE