leland please be careful and i love u
Leland

Port Byron, NY

#24 Aug 21, 2010
I will
Leland

Port Byron, NY

#25 Aug 22, 2010
hey stephanie if you have a facebook look me up... my email is idiot2003_skaterfan@yahoo.com love ya sis
stephanie smith

Palmyra, VA

#26 Dec 13, 2010
leland are you okay? i miss you so much leland i need you to look on face book and look up my name and put me on your friend list i need to talk to you badly i REALLY MISS YOU LELAND and i now live in halifax,va not far from south boston,va leland i live on bethel road in halifax va its in the country my drive way isw across from 4 mail boxes its a dirt rd you go down it its like a trailor park but anyway you go down the dirt road then you go a little ways up the hill and you will see a road turning left you go down it you will see a trailor and thats mine and brendas i live with her she took me off the streets yes i was homeless at the time been trying to deal with life its been harder than you think it is with out you my brother.just put it like this me your siter stephanie needs you and i need some advise on some things from you leland your on my prayer list
your siter really needs you and fast
Marys Youngest

United States

#27 Apr 15, 2011
Hello there mom.. I am still here thinking about you and well I have been given the worst disease I could get and that is seizures. I know thats is not the worst and there are people out there that are worse off but now I am just lonely without you and my military career to look at.. well I love you mom and I hope to see you again one of these day..
stephanie smith

Ivanhoe, NC

#28 Dec 20, 2013
this is from marys middle child stephanie i miss my mom it is now 2013 i miss you mom merry christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would win? Jun '15 bulk 3
hello! hello! Jun '15 bulk 1
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun '15 Sizemore 3
Hillary vs Trump Jun '15 bulk 1
The Legend of Jocko aka Lawn jockey Jun '15 waymon lefall 4
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 15
Caitlyn Jenner Jun '15 bulk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkeville Mortgages