the burkeville good ol'boys

Posted in the Burkeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BURKEVILLE BETTY

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2008
let me tell you just how the good old boy system works.First-You must associate yourself w/people like yourself,&people of power who would rather lie & not tell the truth, cover up the crime no matter what the cost.This is the only way that I can understand how you get convicted of child molestation of a child under 10yrs old,while in his care. Then only received 10yrs, all suspended but 40days.Please,tell me that it's not like this all over our country,I thought we were supposed to protect our children not scar them for life.
WTF

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2008
I heard that the only reason that he got off was because he is old, and an X-Town councilman. I also heard that the police chief in your town has been fired/or asked to resign from every town in your county. I think that the county of Nottoway is as guilty as the perv.

“I'm just here to help!!”

Since: Apr 08

Farmville,VA

#3 Apr 7, 2008
I would like to know who this child molester is.I'm sure it is that Wally Williamson,but no one has mentioned his name.I think everbody should know about someone of this caliber living in such a small town as Burkeville.Why has'nt everyone complained?I mean Everybody..Is that who it is?
WTF

Crewe, VA

#4 Apr 14, 2008
ImAllAmerican wrote:
I would like to know who this child molester is.I'm sure it is that Wally Williamson,but no one has mentioned his name.I think everbody should know about someone of this caliber living in such a small town as Burkeville.Why has'nt everyone complained?I mean Everybody..Is that who it is?
u guessed it and on the state police sex offender register there is no mention of this offencse being done to a minor I thought 10yrs. old was still a minor
WTF

Crewe, VA

#5 Apr 14, 2008
Oh did I mention that Wally and the Judge had known each other for years, even at a point and time went to the same church. And he pled NO CONTEST and ONLY got 10 years all suspended but 40 days and only had to do 85% of that which is only 37 days his charge says aggrevated sexual battery.no where does it say 2 a minor he maintains his innocence 2 the community.But if you're innocent why plead no contest????
ImAllAmerican

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 17, 2008
WTF wrote:
Oh did I mention that Wally and the Judge had known each other for years, even at a point and time went to the same church. And he pled NO CONTEST and ONLY got 10 years all suspended but 40 days and only had to do 85% of that which is only 37 days his charge says aggrevated sexual battery.no where does it say 2 a minor he maintains his innocence 2 the community.But if you're innocent why plead no contest????
I figured it was him.He looks the part.I wonder what his wife thought?Well,hell you know he's guilty.The evidence was obviously overwhelming.No town or community needs a pedophile around.Especially a small town like Burkeville.Has he moved?Why would a pervert like him want to stay in an area where he obviously is not wanted.Sounds like he needs to be taught a lesson.Why has'nt everybody complained about him?He must think its ok to molest a baby.Does he believe in God?I just can't figure out how he could show his perverted self anywhere.
WTF

Crewe, VA

#7 Apr 18, 2008
No the ol bastard hasnt moved, his old ass will probably stay here just to drive all of NORMAL people crazy.Yeah, I suppose he believes in God,atleast he's been going to church for as long as I can remember. You would think that everyone would complain,but some of the town government helped the old bastard out before they made up his lame ass charges.I'm sorry,people that molest children should have their unit nailed to a stump.He was actually very lucky, several of the Daddys in town wanted to go kick his tail.10yrs,40 days ???? where is the justice people?
ImAllAmerican

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Apr 18, 2008
In this case there certainly isn't any justice.But you know,the little girl's parents could get a civil case against him.Hell,they'd have to win.It would break his old ass,if nothing else.He needs to be taught a lesson.He got off easy,so he'll do it again.If I knew her parents,I would tell them.The little girl will suffer from this pervert all the days of her life.It is'nt fair.Why should she have to suffer from this old ass pedofile molesting her?He should pay...and pay dearly.If he does go to church,its just because he's hiding behind the cross.I can't believe anybody would support this mess..church or not.I can't believe he would show his face in public.He's a fool,to even be around Burkeville.Does he have any support?

Farmville,VA

#9 Apr 18, 2008
In this case there certainly isn't any justice.But you know,the little girl's parents could get a civil case against him.Hell,they'd have to win.It would break his old ass,if nothing else.He needs to be taught a lesson.He got off easy,so he'll do it again.If I knew her parents,I would tell them.The little girl will suffer from this pervert all the days of her life.It is'nt fair.Why should she have to suffer from this old ass pedofile molesting her?He should pay...and pay dearly.If he does go to church,its just because he's hiding behind the cross.I can't believe anybody would support this mess..church or not.I can't believe he would show his face in public.He's a fool,to even be around Burkeville.Does he have any support?

Farmville,VA

#10 Apr 18, 2008
Isee this computer has a mind of its own.right or vwrong.Its just like that pervert in Burkeville

Farmville,VA

#11 Apr 18, 2008
I also forgot to tell you,but U can type in www.netsleuth.com and find out alot about his case.U have to go through a few simple things,but there is no cost.It should bring U to VA court case info.http://wasdmz2.courts.sta te.va.us/CJISWEB/CaseDetail.do Try it out and let me know what U think.Its not right good people have to deal with theae freaks.
WTF

Crewe, VA

#12 Apr 24, 2008
This man that we've been talking about lives within 100yds from two differnt playgrounds.This man and his wife go to church,they go out to eat with children,goes to the Wal-Mart,pretty much he does whatever the hell he wants to do. I want to know why on the STATE POLICE website-why it says nothing about this pervert doing this to minor.Aggrevated sexual battery is a violent crime.This old perv. should at least be sitting in prision. Someone please tell me why this stuff is allowed to continue. This man should do everyone a favor and kill himself.

Farmville,VA

#13 Apr 24, 2008
I agree with you,undoubtedly...but,go to www.statepolice.org and go to the registry tab,type in the zipcode...you will see Chester the MOLESTER on there.What really gets me though,of all things is that it seems U and I,WTF are the only ones in Burkeville ,that I can tell that really gives a shit about what we've been talking about???Its hard for me to understand,because I certainly don't except what this pervert has done.PLEASE...Would somebody else form an opinion about this subject???Does anybody else that has ties to Burkeville care to render there opinion on this Burkeville Pervert,except me,ImAll American and my counterpart..WTF??I"M JUST ASKING????I wait on YOUR opinions..Because I certainly DO NOT and WILL NEVER agree with what this SCUM has done.
WTF

Crewe, VA

#14 Apr 26, 2008
Can someone tell me how a child molester has more rights than the child that he molested? He goes tothe same church as the child. I'm sure just to intimidate these people.Hasen't he put this family thru enough? He should do the world a favor and kill hiself!He knows the law has given him the right to do it again by allowing him to live among us.I can only hope that people will keep their children away from him. Oh,by the way the cops and the old suckers around here say the little girls family didn't want anything to happen to him.Hello, what kind of mess is that? I say he should have at least live in jail for the rest of his life. Everyone, please keep your kids away from this CHESTER.Our children are not safe.
Wanda

Chase City, VA

#15 Apr 26, 2008
Another case of Nottoway Corruption. This man plays golf with Judge Warren and Mayo Gravatt. Does that answer your question as to why he got away with it? They don't care what that poor child went through, is going through, or will go through for the rest of its life. So when this child grows up and decides to do something about it, blame the officials of Nottoway, not the child. Hopefully this child can grow up and have a decent life.

Farmville,VA

#16 Apr 27, 2008
Its a hard thing to understand,I mean the whole deal!!!How anybody could hurt a child like that,how our justice system could be so ignorant in their so called punishment(if U can call it that)of this pervert,How he thinks he can still live here in such a small town and for nobody to find it horendous,just blows my mind!!!!He thought it was just fine to do this..its amazing!!!!If I were this person(GOD,THANK YOU THAT I"M NOT)I'd move so far away from here..NOBODY would ever find me!!!!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS NUMBSKULL????CAN"T HE GET THE MESSAGE?????WE DON"T WANT YOU HERE!!!!SO MOVE ON,YOU DAMN PERVERT!!!!
Crystal

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2008
I agree that this child will suffer for the rest of her life. I was mollested when I was eight years old and I never told anyone until I was older. I sit and wonder now how many more children this man mollested, and why I didnt say something. Now that I am 31, I have four girls of my own and I can tell you if anyone ever did this to them you wouldnt have to worry about a judge deciding his case because I would be the judge and the executioner. Yes I would spend the rest of my life in jail for it but I know what I have suffered through and sometimes I cant stand for my own husband to touch me. This poor child deserves justice and 40 days isnt that. He has 40 days to think about what he did but it will haunt this child for the rest of her life. And if hes married I hope his wife will think of what a pervert this man is and leave his ass. Could you really look a person in the eye day after day and support them knowing they are a pedofile? It makes me sick at my stomach to think about such a crime. I hope he burns in hell for what he has done and to the child who was victimized by this pervert, you are in my thoughts and prayers always!
Burkeville By Force

Richmond, VA

#18 Apr 30, 2008
I did complain via email to Nancy Grace and 20/20. They are always looking for outrageous news, right? Haven't heard back, maybe the story is not big enough, but I keep hoping the 20/20 van will show up at his door and when he steps out, lights and cameras will be in his sick, perverted face.
WTF

Crewe, VA

#19 Apr 30, 2008
Hey man whats the email for Nancy Grace?
countrycousin

Wirtz, VA

#20 Apr 30, 2008
This is not the first time he has done it, he was caught, many of us were surprised he got off so easy. We have put his name on other sites and he lists his address as Burkeville, Virginia but stated he lives in Prince Edward. That is a big lie. Although those of us who see children going near his home warn those children about him. We can do that legally. It galls any decent person to see this but I agree that the parents should sue. We are having an election on May 6, 2008 in Burkeville, we hope to change the face of those in power. If not it will not be because we did not try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"It's not a dire need for a grocery store" BULL Oct 24 bulk 2
latasha scott Oct 13 camwoods 1
Animal Control in Nottoway County (Nov '07) Oct 13 Nottoway Resident 5
Should Crewe Have a Grocery Store? Sep '14 Guest 0
Fantasy Football Sep '14 bulk 2
Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - ... Aug '14 Big Mess 1
Nottoway Schools start before Labor Day... Why? Jul '14 FED UP 1
Burkeville Dating
Find my Match

Burkeville People Search