Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Every 10 Seconds, an animal is beaten and tortured. Every Hour, 575 are Killed in shelters, due to overcrowding. Every Day, 100's succumb to starvation, injury, and disease. Every Year, over 8 Million, lose their lives. Please, stop the Insanity! R.O.A.R.(reach out and react). There is no excuse for Abuse. Have your pets spayed or neutered. No more litters of critters. Adopt a shelter animal. Saving 1 will not change the world, but it will change it, for that 1. If we are Human, then we must be, Humane. Don't stand by while they Die. Bless our 4-legged Friends.

Since: Dec 09

San Bernardino, CA

#2 Dec 13, 2009
Whaaaaaaaaa
somebody beat a dog's noisy ass!

WHy not be more worried about how human beings are treated-- especially in nottoway-- than animals

I do belong to PETA though-- People For Eating Tasty ANimals!

hahahahahaha
Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2009
STONERMAN wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaa
somebody beat a dog's noisy ass!
WHy not be more worried about how human beings are treated-- especially in nottoway-- than animals
I do belong to PETA though-- People For Eating Tasty ANimals!
hahahahahaha
oh,you are sooooo funny!!(NOT!!) I bet your "imaginary" friend would not play with you!!! "Human Beings" are the real Animals.!!
Postal

Crewe, VA

#4 Dec 14, 2009
I happen to love my dogs and treat my neighbors dogs as their children.

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Dec 17, 2009
Postal wrote:
I happen to love my dogs and treat my neighbors dogs as their children.
dumbasss

I am sure your neighbors appreciate you not treating their children any better than you treat their dogs!
CSI

Crewe, VA

#6 Dec 18, 2009
You are the dumbass because most of my neighbors are older people with certain disabilities. Their pets is in some cases the only friends. You seem to be just a plain long mean person.

San Bernardino, CA

#7 Dec 18, 2009
CSI wrote:
You are the dumbass because most of my neighbors are older people with certain disabilities. Their pets is in some cases the only friends. You seem to be just a plain long mean person.
I am guilty

of picking on the stupid

stupid
Abused-2

Crewe, VA

#8 Dec 19, 2009
Actually Stonerman you are just plain long an ignoramus who does not know the people in this area.

San Bernardino, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2009
Abused-2 wrote:
Actually Stonerman you are just plain long an ignoramus who does not know the people in this area.
Oh i know them- stupid and stupidier--- I know them very well
JLo

AOL

#10 Dec 20, 2009
Stonerman sounds like a lonely teen who needs to pay more attention in spelling class. Stupidier?
CSurvivorI

Crewe, VA

#11 Dec 24, 2009
Yep.

San Bernardino, CA

#12 Feb 1, 2010
CSurvivorI wrote:
Yep.
spelling nazi's are so sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hear the Blast? Apr 28 bulk 1
Kids Apr '16 bulk 5
do trees fart? Mar '16 bulk 1
trump for mayor Mar '16 bulk 1
Trump Takes Lunenburg Mar '16 bulk 1
Hillary vs Trump (Jun '15) Feb '16 bulk 3
Found Cocker Spaniel in Rice VA (Jul '10) Feb '16 Hateful 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkeville Mortgages