How many of you are interested in Rel...

How many of you are interested in Relay For Life

Created by Cancer-Survivor on Feb 27, 2009

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

Very Interested

What is Relay For Life

Yes give me more information.

Who can participate

Somewhat interested.

I live in Blackstone

I live in Crewe

I live in Burkeville

What do you have to do?

Relay For Life Benefits Cancer

Cancer-Survivor

Crewe, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2009
Relay For Life is for cancer survivors, their families and those who participate in their treatment. Relay For Life is a walk to raise funds for cancer patients. It provides information plus in case monies for pain medication and nausea medication. You can also receive a certain amount for gas during treatment. It is a wonderful way for any community to be united against a disease that affects us all. Teams form to do the relay and it is quite a moving and inspiring event.
GitHerDone

Crewe, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2009
Let us all step up to the plate and get this done because no one knows when cancer will come a calling.
JudyT

Crewe, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2009
Relay For Life is a relay done by team members to benefit the survivors, friends and family of those with cancer. All funds go to the ACS and the volunteers do so without charge. This event is for all the people in the particular county or city where it is held.
sherry

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Apr 8, 2009
i'm interested ! c ya there!
JudyT

Crewe, VA

#5 Apr 8, 2009
It will be rewarding and different from other events you see. But the main thing is to help people who have survived having cancer, remember the deceased and fight to find a cure.
CSI

Crewe, VA

#6 Jun 6, 2009
Everyone you do not know what a great thing this is until you attend. Please come and share with us our victories over cancer.
JudyT

Crewe, VA

#7 Jun 14, 2009
The highlight of the Relay For Life was when the pig refused to let Joe Morrisette kiss it. We raised $40,000.00 for Relay and if you missed the event, well come next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deaf Mon bulk 1
Free Cups and Pencils Mon bulk 1
Does anyone know a Michael Yowell from Pamplin,... (Aug '09) Aug 3 Vengeful 8
Kenbridge Gas Prices (Jul '16) Aug 1 bulk 8
chic fil a Aug 1 bulk 3
Joe and Earl (Jul '16) Jul '16 bulk 2
Poll Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec '14 bulk 8

Burkeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance