First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FOF

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
does anyone know what happened i know someone is going to say i'm nosey so save it.
Deal is

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
He was sick for a little while. Pnominia and bronchitis. Been in the hospital on respirator, been trying to stabilize him. When he was about to get flown out his heart stopped again. For the last time. Very sad, don't even feel right talking about it, he was a good boy lots loved him. He will be missed by many.
praying for family

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Deal is wrote:
He was sick for a little while. Pnominia and bronchitis. Been in the hospital on respirator, been trying to stabilize him. When he was about to get flown out his heart stopped again. For the last time. Very sad, don't even feel right talking about it, he was a good boy lots loved him. He will be missed by many.
He is with God now.
Kenneth Johnson

Burkesville, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Everyone pray for this family to enclude my daughter she was like family to them and Tyler was like a son to us. We have always said that those two were going to end up together. We all miss and Love him so much. No mother should have to go through what shes going through right now. Im also taking up any donations for this family for funeral expenses I know it would really help. God Bless everyone for your thoughts and prayers
friends father

Burkesville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
i agree with kenneth johnson,he was well respected.my son graduated high school with him,he was also a manager on their basketball team.liked by all,my son is pretty torn up about it.i told him this happens a lot through life,you just dont ever know when it is going to be your last heartbeat.let this be a constant reminder to his friends and family left to mourn his passing,you need to live your life at its best as t-bone did.stay straight and make all the friends you can.one friend is worth more than a hundred enemies.lets definitly,do all we can for his family and friends.for sure say a prayer for the family.if t-bone could talk to you now he would for sure tell you to stay close to god,as i think tyler was a chosen one as he was taken away so young.he really enjoyed the short life he had,and will be very much missed.tyler would most likely tell all his family and friends if he only could now,that there really is a god,because i think he is with him right now,in a lot better place.
catch

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
He sounds like a very unique boy.I know his family appreciated that life and I pray God will comfort them and his friends .My heart goes out to all of them.

Rest in peace ,seems like you made a good impression on your friends.
So sad

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2012
It is sad that a family has to give up their son at any time,especially during this holiday season. All I could think of is that God gives us people to love and be loved by sometimes just for a season. He knows what his purpose is and one day we will understand the "why" of it all. Until then, all we can do is live our lives out until God calls our weary bodies home and quite possibly, be re-united with our loved ones again where there is no separation by death. So with this being said, I offer my heartfelt condolences to the family and wishes for Gods love and peace to be with them.
Tylers Dad

Celina, TN

#8 Nov 21, 2012
I have been reading comments on here. I think it is good that people are expressing their feelings about Tyler and his family. We want to thank everyone for their prayers and everything that they are doing for all of us to comfort us in this time of support. Lynnie & Stephanie Gilbert
Friend

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Tyler was such a good hearted person and the nicest boy you could meet. He will be greatly missed! Prayers go up for his family and Kayla. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling right now. God bless you all!
sympathy offered

Burkesville, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
It is heartwarming to me that the comments people are making about Tyler are all positive. God bless his family and friends and comfort them through this sad time. I didn't know him but it seems that the ones who did have lost a good friend.
so sorry

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Tylers Dad wrote:
I have been reading comments on here. I think it is good that people are expressing their feelings about Tyler and his family. We want to thank everyone for their prayers and everything that they are doing for all of us to comfort us in this time of support. Lynnie & Stephanie Gilbert
so sorry lynnie you lost your son.no one should ever have to bury there child.i didnt know tyler now but i remember him when he was little. he was one good kid from what i have heard.my heart goes out to you and the whole family. amy w.
Tyler Mom

Decorah, IA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
I want to think everyone for the wonderful things they are saying about my son. He was more than a good kid he was a great kid. My heart is so heavy and hurt I really don't know what I feel I am numb and I am lost and our lives will never be the same ever again.With Gods help we will get through this one day at a time. Thanks for all the prayers, we need them.R.I.P. MY WONDERFUL SON I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.
nicely

Doniphan, MO

#13 Nov 24, 2012
So sad wrote:
It is sad that a family has to give up their son at any time,especially during this holiday season. All I could think of is that God gives us people to love and be loved by sometimes just for a season. He knows what his purpose is and one day we will understand the "why" of it all. Until then, all we can do is live our lives out until God calls our weary bodies home and quite possibly, be re-united with our loved ones again where there is no separation by death. So with this being said, I offer my heartfelt condolences to the family and wishes for Gods love and peace to be with them.
wow" very nicely said !
your friend

Doniphan, MO

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Tyler Mom wrote:
I want to think everyone for the wonderful things they are saying about my son. He was more than a good kid he was a great kid. My heart is so heavy and hurt I really don't know what I feel I am numb and I am lost and our lives will never be the same ever again.With Gods help we will get through this one day at a time. Thanks for all the prayers, we need them.R.I.P. MY WONDERFUL SON I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.
Well i have never lost a child but my mother did.(she said you have never felt a pain like giving up a child no matter how old they are).u told me once if i needed someone to talk i could came down to you..I'm not just up the street know more but i'm not out of reach...i have two shoulder's...may God bless and help you all
Ridge Girl

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Tyler Mom wrote:
I was a teacher of Tyler's in school. He was such a sweet & kind young man. I can't even begin to imagine your grief. I'm so sorry for your loss & pray for peace for your whole family. May God bless, comfort & keep you in his infinite grace.
Tylers Aunt

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
We want to express all of our appreciation for everything that everybody done for us during our loss of my nephew Tyler Gilbert he will be sadly missed by all friends and family.RIP -T-BONE.
sadden

Edmonton, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Kenneth Johnson wrote:
Everyone pray for this family to enclude my daughter she was like family to them and Tyler was like a son to us. We have always said that those two were going to end up together. We all miss and Love him so much. No mother should have to go through what shes going through right now. Im also taking up any donations for this family for funeral expenses I know it would really help. God Bless everyone for your thoughts and prayers
what about having a bennfit for him? I would help all I could, so sad, and prayers for all his family, and friends.
kenneth Johnson

Cub Run, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2012
sadden wrote:
<quoted text> what about having a bennfit for him? I would help all I could, so sad, and prayers for all his family, and friends.
Im not good at setting up benefits but if someone knows how to set it up I will help plus Jay Wilson said he would be the auctioneer.If anyone is willing to help set one up let me know and thanks in advance
A Sad friend

Burkesville, KY

#19 Nov 28, 2012
I was told that Robbie Murray is great at fund raisers. She has those yard sales to rise money for people. Kenny you might talk to her about helping you get the whole things starte.
kenneth johnson

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Okay thanks I will call her tomorrow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely 56 min Crnchylvs 3
Jojo the drug head 1 hr Jojo 30
Who are they 2 hr Violet Perkins 31
dope head for teacher 4 hr fyi 11
Coty Key 11 hr Morro 1
travis peterson melissa pennington 15 hr snitches 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon johnnyboy 633

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages