First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanta be

Burkesville, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2008
he has always done that he wanted to be a cop so bad that he found an old uniform and wore it one day .but i dont know why your makeing a big deal out of it now because hes always done it.
shame

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2008
He is not on the fire dept. nor will he ever be
I KNOW

Baldwin City, KS

#4 Oct 29, 2008
He wants what everybody else has got. He don't work he wants his women to keep him up. So if you see him run run very fast he will hurt you. But no he's not nothing.
I KNOW

Baldwin City, KS

#6 Oct 29, 2008
He lives with his mommy in the projects you need money if you want to talk to him he's always hungry.
confused

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2008
this don't look good for the fire department and they have very outstanding names. maybe the fire chief or police needs to have a chat with him. he has went way to long getting away with stuff. i seen on another post where a car lot lets him get away with driving a vehicle with no insurance or changing the title. that is wrong to.
WHY

Baldwin City, KS

#9 Oct 29, 2008
wanta be wrote:
he has always done that he wanted to be a cop so bad that he found an old uniform and wore it one day .but i dont know why your makeing a big deal out of it now because hes always done it.
Ain't it against the law to impersonate a law officer??? If it was someone else they would get in trouble so why don't he...I think something should be done to this guy for all the things he has done and is doing
confused 2

Burkesville, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2008
he has done that for years too,why does he get special treatment?
ooooooooo

Baldwin City, KS

#11 Oct 29, 2008
we all wonder that. when you can get away with beating up on women and chasing after young girls you just arent worried about getting away with any thing
superman

Burkesville, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2008
he might be your next sheriff
lol

Quitman, AR

#13 Oct 29, 2008
he wouldnt make it 24 hours as any kind of cop. they may be 1 out of 100 that even likes him a little.

there is 1 of 2 things has to be going on.
1. he has got some good shit on some of the cops and they are afraid he is gonna tell.
2. or they are using his ass to do their dirty work.

myself i am going with the first one. he gets away with to much stuff.
something for the ear

Burkesville, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2008
well now you know he hung out with them alot and i know of times he would come in to our place we work and fill us in on what had happen the night before or that day.but i think your right and i would have to say 1&2.
Just Wondering

Baldwin City, KS

#15 Oct 31, 2008
OK: what will happen if he runs over someone going to a fire and kills them? Who will be responsible for that?
Hall-O-Ween

Vilonia, AR

#16 Oct 31, 2008
he would be on his on it would be the same as any citizen he does not belong to any dept. in this county
red light

Burkesville, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2008
thats where you are wrong they gave him his fire suite and let him go to these fires so the city would responsible
Cartoon

Centerville, TX

#18 Nov 1, 2008
red light wrote:
thats where you are wrong they gave him his fire suite and let him go to these fires so the city would responsible
he is not wearing a city fire suit Go ask weldon he is the fire cheif
ooooooooo

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Nov 1, 2008
someone needs to put a stop to this make believe cop, make believe ems, make believe fire fighter before someone does get hurt. only the ones that really know, like the chief can stop him
so not true

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2008
red light wrote:
The fire dept didn't give him $hit a friend gave it to him DUH
law suite

Burkesville, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2008
Who lets him on these scenes? Sounds like that would be the chief of the department to say who could be there or not. So if his friend gets a cop uniform does that give him the right to stop you? I do not think so, because the sheriff would not let it happen.
Hummm

Greensburg, KY

#22 Nov 1, 2008
so not true wrote:
<quoted text>The fire dept didn't give him $hit a friend gave it to him DUH
Who was the friend? Then that friends needs to get it back or let the police get it but from the sound of things that aint gonna happen either.
CUZ

Vilonia, AR

#23 Nov 1, 2008
Hummm wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the friend? Then that friends needs to get it back or let the police get it but from the sound of things that aint gonna happen either.
Wrong, no friend has gave him anything, he doesnt have a uniforn. you people just tell lies on jimmy all the time. do u follow him to see if he has one on. he has never had one plus all of your uniforns r left at the station you dont carry them with you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber melton (Feb '11) 1 hr Wake up 20
Let's not be like the Republicans (Nov '16) 3 hr Voter 160
The truth about meth 8 hr well 24
Bigfoot Sighting (Nov '12) 8 hr well 27
quetion (Jul '15) 8 hr well 46
Shelley 17 hr Shelley Kay 13
libby busted for meth Thu long 14

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance