First Prev
of 6
Next Last
I hope not

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2008
My parents live in Cumberland County and Mark has been wonderful with them. They are very elderly and he always takes extra care with them. I hope and pray this is not true. You are so right, he is the most caring person I have ever known, and he would be greatly missed.
NOISY

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2008
he will help anyone .
candy

Burkesville, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2008
yes,ive heard that this is true.
lie

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2008
he's not going anywhere
dont know

Burkesville, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2008
hes gave up 3 pharmacy's before why not another. but i hope thats not true...
just looking

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2008
It would be a big LOSS for B-VILLE, he is good at being a caring pharmacist and will work with you financially.
A FRIEND

Gradyville, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2008
yes I agree with what everone else has posted about Mr.Capps,he is the most caring person in burkesville,and he would help anyone in any way if he could.I also hope that isn't true about Christy taking over, he is most definitly the best pharmacist in B-ville.
just looking

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2008
K is not been at it long enough to handle the responsibility and sure does not have the personality or at least not the (genuine) personality to take care of this venture. Maybe in time and I'm sure she would have no problem with financial backing.Mark should remember and be dedicated to the people who put him where he is.
resident

Burkesville, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2008
he is the finest man in burkesville and if he doesnt want to run the place any more its up to him but the count would certainly miss him but i dont think he will he is to careing
pitty

Cecilia, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2008
who in the world is the count? why in the world would he want to leave.he built this business..I hope this is just talk...We sure need him where he is.
Well

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#13 Sep 3, 2008
If he is leaving and opens another place, he will get my business back. Otherwise I do not and will not go there.
Johnny

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2008
Mark is not leaving Capps Pharmacy. Not sure who got this started but its not true.
In The

Burkesville, KY

#15 Sep 3, 2008
Mark is a wonderful guy...Always friendly ro everyone...Kristy is great too...She is nice to everyone too....I hope they both stay there...There staff is also great...Everyone there is so nice and tries to help everyone...
headpin

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Sep 3, 2008
johnny anybody ever tell you look just like jimmy garmon lol

“I'm in the 'hood!”

Since: Feb 08

Seattle

#17 Sep 18, 2008
Johnny wrote:
Mark is not leaving Capps Pharmacy. Not sure who got this started but its not true.
My mother was down to the pharmacy last week and asked Mark himself, and he told her he was leaving the school board NOT the pharmacy. If you want the facts go straight to the horse's mouth, and not the horse's backside.
myomy

Osage City, KS

#18 Sep 19, 2008
It was in this weeks paper.. Mark wrote it and had it put in the paper no he is not leaving
southern Dolly

AOL

#19 Sep 20, 2008
Mark Capps, has always been a caring, kind person. And who could start such an ugly rumor. He has invested in this business, has built it to what it has become and why, would anyone even think he would leave "His business". Cumberland county has been very fortunate to have a person of his intergrity, compassion and kindness, running a business like the phamacy.
little bit

Baldwin City, KS

#20 Sep 21, 2008
does anyone know where Parker Scott lives.
david

Columbia, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2011
stinks
motormouth

Burkesville, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2011
mark capps is the best person that i have ever met.he will help you in anyway he can.always frindly he just a fine person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daryl Farlee 4 hr I know 7
Hayley Redwine (Sep '14) 15 hr Atown fella 6
Sherry Morgan (Jun '15) 21 hr Getanotherone 46
bullying Thu ok do something 4
Sex Drugs & Rock & Roll for Oil (Sep '08) Thu david987 9
Hmmm Wed freakypeep 6
Darrel Riddle (Jun '14) Feb 2 John 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages