looking for house or trailer for rent...

looking for house or trailer for rent in cumberland county

Posted in the Burkesville Forum

comet

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 6, 2009
am searching for a house or trailer in good shape to rent in cumberland county. we are two adults with a toddler. we both work and are responsible, will take excellent care of your property. need as soon as possible. thanks for any info burkesville!!!!!
Just reading

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 6, 2009
Hey there is a small house empty over in the Grider community,I dont know how many bedrooms or anything but it is a cute little house...
ulgy Betty

Burkesville, KY

#3 May 6, 2009
comet wrote:
am searching for a house or trailer in good shape to rent in cumberland county. we are two adults with a toddler. we both work and are responsible, will take excellent care of your property. need as soon as possible. thanks for any info burkesville!!!!!
we have a house for rent in cumberland county. about 15 mins from town. i would love to show it to you
Betty

Burkesville, KY

#4 May 6, 2009
how can i get in touch with you?
Betty

Burkesville, KY

#5 May 6, 2009
comet wrote:
i tink that you would like the house that we have for rent. i can show it anytime.
help

White House, TN

#6 May 7, 2009
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>i tink that you would like the house that we have for rent. i can show it anytime.
Betty have you already rented the house? if not im very interested, how much are you wanting to rent it for? etc... thanks a million
Betty

Burkesville, KY

#7 May 7, 2009
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty have you already rented the house? if not im very interested, how much are you wanting to rent it for? etc... thanks a million
the house is still for rent. do you have a phone number so i can call you? or a email address?
interested

Greensburg, KY

#8 May 7, 2009
can u call me at 8 six 4 two four eight two i am interested in renting a house
I luv KY

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 22, 2009
Also looking for a good rental in Cumberland County. Where is yours located?
FYI

Baldwin City, KS

#10 May 22, 2009
there is one on oakland st. I think it belongs Robin New. Call Norris & New Funeral Home.
BJL

Burkesville, KY

#11 May 22, 2009
I luv KY wrote:
Also looking for a good rental in Cumberland County. Where is yours located?
we have a house for rent 12 miles out of town. can i show it to you?
i Luv Ky

Greensburg, KY

#12 May 25, 2009
BJL wrote:
<quoted text>we have a house for rent 12 miles out of town. can i show it to you?
Can you tell me more about the house?
BJL

Burkesville, KY

#13 May 26, 2009
i Luv Ky wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me more about the house?
i have 2 homes for sale. and 1 for rent. my number is 270-433-753one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Jhonson and Kenneth Jhonson 1 hr well 9
Dyer store 1 hr who 3
Wanted old barns, homes, sheds to tear down (Jan '15) 4 hr Joy pilcher 49
my boy friends dad 11 hr Billy 7
Shelley flowers, Thacker, Daniels 15 hr uh 12
Jaclyn bell bowlin 18 hr Billy 13
Jake Scott is a good friend and hell of a guy. ... (Jan '16) 18 hr Eye 23

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance