IKNOW

London, KY

#108 Jun 11, 2008
20countrygirl01 wrote:
<quoted text> Well I haven't been close enough to see it, but i heard that the tattoo about Brad has 2003 as the date of death and she said she was so high when she got it that she didn't realize they put the wrong date on it.
its true that tattoo is all messed up and the date is wrong and SHE IS STILL HIGH and stays that way...what kind of chance will her child have probaly the same one that she had>>>WELFARE
SOMEDAYPAYBACK

AOL

#109 Jun 11, 2008
BILLY is like the old saying. A FOOLS NAME IS LIKE A FOOLS FACE ALLWAYS SEEN IN A PUBLIC PLACE.
tena

Russell Springs, KY

#110 Jun 12, 2008
leave billy alone.i dated him a long time ago,and he was a great guy.i still have the diamond ring he bought me.i still love you billy as a friend.
in the know

Campbellsville, KY

#111 Jun 16, 2008
I can tell you from experince.Being the Mom of a beautiful girl.Beautiful from the inside and out.Billy uses people,he cheats on whomever he's with,he's very abusive to women,he also lies and uses women in any way he can.Don't trust him.EVER.
billys bud

Russell Springs, KY

#112 Jun 18, 2008
i can tell you from experience,you don't have a clue about billy.you idiot.find someone else to talk about,because some of us girls adore billy.
hello

Westmoreland, TN

#113 Jun 18, 2008
note; she said GIRLS
billys bud

Russell Springs, KY

#114 Jun 18, 2008
yes i said girls.;note not whores.jealous ugly
billys bud

Russell Springs, KY

#115 Jun 18, 2008
you would have to leave here to get a man,dam you are so ugly.yes i know who you are.why do you always comment about billy?keep looking and acting like a boy dike,and keep your dam comments to yourself.
his friend

Frankfort, KY

#116 Jun 18, 2008
billy's bud is right, some of us just adore him, and i happen to be one of them. He is a great guy, all he needs is the "right" woman.
what

Russell Springs, KY

#117 Jun 21, 2008
But would he know a good woman if he found her?
hello ama

Westmoreland, TN

#118 Jun 26, 2008
billys bud wrote:
you would have to leave here to get a man,dam you are so ugly.yes i know who you are.why do you always comment about billy?keep looking and acting like a boy dike,and keep your dam comments to yourself.
let me tell you something this ant who you think it is. i used to date billy while he was mairried i`ll kick your ass and not think twice about it
hello

Westmoreland, TN

#119 Jun 26, 2008
and you get on here and run that damn mouth but you don`t have the nerve to put your name i might live in scottsville but i can vist burkesville but i wouldn take my changes on getting those flying crabs you give out. i know jessica and i will run into her sometime to let her know you are speaking about her. she is really hard core now cause billy showed her to be tough and i can tell you now she don't look a boy or dike and its a good thing she did stay here to get a guy cause all you got there is nothing!!!!!! and i did her wrong and i learned myself what kind of a guy billy is but she found out the hard way. so look in the mirror before you talk about someone else. cause there is no life in burkesville . wait that it explanes it no life for a nobody YOU.......
sue

Russell Springs, KY

#120 Jun 26, 2008
where is your name?that's what i thought.
billy

Lexington, KY

#121 Jun 29, 2008
i think you all are crazy billy is me kool lol
jessica

Westmoreland, TN

#122 Jun 30, 2008
enough is enough out of all of you the best thing ya can do is leave me out of it cause i haven't said anything on here in awhile if i got something to say i'll say to you or billy the name calling better stop and stop now cause i don't act like i`m still 6 if you got something that bad to say to me come to me don't get on here and run your mouth. i learned this is a place for the under learned and crazy people that have nothing better to do then run thier mouth about people and cause trouble. and billy can take care of him self with out any help from anyone so why get on here and talk about it. excuse me for the people that haven't said anything about me i am just sick of the stupid shit. they need to grow up move on and get a damn life.
jessica

Westmoreland, TN

#123 Jun 30, 2008
billys bud wrote:
YOU POOR CRY BABY
billy

Buffalo, TX

#124 Jul 11, 2008
hey this is crAry because billy is drunk and has a hard on and use and too much so f all of you thanks BILLY
Farlee Fan

Centerville, TX

#125 Jul 12, 2008
billy wrote:
hey this is crAry because billy is drunk and has a hard on and use and too much so f all of you thanks BILLY
Hey are you gonna be hitting any derbys up this year? I really do love to watch you drive in them.
monroe county chicka

Lexington, KY

#126 Jul 13, 2008
i heard that barbara ann parrish be ridin in that white truck of his that biggin that has strokin arcross the window actually he will be lettin her drive it ain't no tellin what they will be doing i know she will be getting money from him that is sick like showin her body to him and all and she has two kids she is a really sorry parent havin her mom to watch them while she has the good time of her life whats up with that and how do i know this i have seen her ride in it before
billy

Lexington, KY

#127 Jul 20, 2008
i will be running real soon just got new motor in one of my cars i'll let you know when

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lounge and Grill 52 min yeah well 44
Keystone Semi's (Oct '16) 1 hr Doingdaspeed 58
Rocks needed 17 hr Zoo keeper 4
Sheriff re-election 20 hr yes 64
Projects Fri you are misinformed 17
Marrowbone drug bust Fri waytogo 25
All kids every age.. Thu Hate and date 4

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance