do yall think oral sex is wrong?
ton to

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2008
hell no
Inny Minny Miney Moe

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2008
Doing ANYTHING of a sexual nature that in any way might could or would produce pleasure while in or around the city of Burkesville at ANY time is exceedingly wrong!

“Ride The Spiral To The End ”

Since: Oct 08

Osage City, KS

#4 Oct 23, 2008
No, It is just the closed minded idiots who think that it would be so called "Wrong" Who is to say it is wrong? Who decides that?
come back when Ugrow up

Jamestown, TN

#5 Oct 23, 2008
you might find out when you graduate K-8
been there

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2008
Remember, you ARE what you eat !! lol
Jockslap

Thurmont, MD

#7 Oct 23, 2008
Sex between two mature adults is pleasurable. I think it's up to the individual to know what they like. A loving relationship is the best one. It takes a lot of work to develope a deep and lasting relationship.

Osage City, KS

#8 Oct 24, 2008
The women you don't care about you just f*** and leave, But the ones you do care about you have to f*** them and make love. (In a lot of ways)
Dr Ruth

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2008
Womens sex drive and pleasure has often been compared to a slow cooking , low heat crock pot which often takes time to heat up compared to mens microwave on high sex drive. Many women feel more actual direct stimulation from oral sex rather than conventional intercousrse where they often receive little or no direct clitoral stimulation to produce their orgasms.

Moss, TN

#10 Oct 24, 2008
"Oral Sex"
I have really nothing to say about the subject,
I just like saying it.
(sigh)
counselor

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2008
Dr Ruth wrote:
Womens sex drive and pleasure has often been compared to a slow cooking , low heat crock pot which often takes time to heat up compared to mens microwave on high sex drive. Many women feel more actual direct stimulation from oral sex rather than conventional intercousrse where they often receive little or no direct clitoral stimulation to produce their orgasms.
If more men would take the time to "eat their honey" they would quickly have them squealing in ecstasy inbetween talking in unknown tongues.
red head

London, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2008
Dont pleasure a nasty one who been with one and back to you thats wrong
but oral sex is great i love to give my man a blow and the returns of course are great
Pepper

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2008
I find this thread kind of strange. Seems more of a BRAG about ORAL sex, than an actual discussion.
Jockslap

Hutto, TX

#14 Oct 24, 2008
HIGH_TIME_ wrote:
The women you don't care about you just f*** and leave, But the ones you do care about you have to f*** them and make love.(In a lot of ways)
This is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out there somewhere. Where do you get this stuff? That is not a respectful thing to say. But, I don't think you respect much.
ton to

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2008
i love it when my wife give me a blow and i give her goods in return

Osage City, KS

#16 Oct 25, 2008
Jockslap wrote:
<quoted text>
This is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out there somewhere. Where do you get this stuff? That is not a respectful thing to say. But, I don't think you respect much.
That is the way I've done it hun!
Jockslap

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2008
HIGH_TIME_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way I've done it hun!
Don't hun me. I want NOTHING TO do with you at all.
Very Married

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2008
I have been married for 32 yrs. Believe me, sex is not the most important thing in a GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
ton to

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2008
you are right but it does help but i guess you been married 32 years and never had sex then
Very Married

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2008
ton to wrote:
you are right but it does help but i guess you been married 32 years and never had sex then
Say What? Sex is a beautiful thing between partners, you don't need to advertise or brag about it, the love and care are there in all different kinds of ways including sex, but you have to add some very important ingredients LOVE and CARE etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do buresville schools suck sooo bad (May '13) 34 min Ummmm 111
Red Light room at law office 1 hr Yes 8
Alice come out and play 1 hr yuck 15
chicken house 1 hr wifey 28
tim bryant 3 hr u no who 1
Review: Auto & Transmission Burkesville 12 hr The real facts 4
Jobs 15 hr yep 3
Break Ins Nov 17 wow 73
Burkesville Dating
Find my Match