Wnat to know

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Is Angie Capps really going wit a black guy?
stupid people

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

mind your own business.
mrs

Osage City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

she can see who every she want to,i no if i want to ,i would not have to ask anyboby,if her /and mark ,do not want each other,that there pro// not your,if you do not talk about her ,you would talk about someboby else,i know you bcause you been on here and talk about everyboby,i am not a nut,talk to you ,than every you run your mouth again,so long,mouth,
why

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Why in the hell is she the one dragged thru the mud when it should be her ex-husband. You people need to wake up and see what he really is! She is a human being with feelings, and this is enough. I will pray for all of you that has such hatred towards her. She is a beautiful, intelligent lady who deserves only the best. He is the cheater and been with sorry ass women but yet he is the one on the pedestal!
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Wnat to know wrote:
NO SHE IS NOT......Angie Capps is seeing a very goog looking man you go girl that man your of yours is HOTT makes Mark look sick.
i agree

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

confused wrote:
<quoted text>NO SHE IS NOT......Angie Capps is seeing a very goog looking man you go girl that man your of yours is HOTT makes Mark look sick.
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, VERY GORGEOUS
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

i agree wrote:
<quoted text>HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, VERY GORGEOUS
They make a very cute couple seen them out in BG together girl he is hottttttttt, all you haters need to start cleaning your own door steps before you try cleaning others...Angie has moved on from Mark leave her alone, hell Mark is tha reason 4 them to be apart he couldn't keep his .... at home so dog his ugly ass about not being faithful to his family.
lucky

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

dont know who she seeing but she sure had a nice looking ass in court today
bedrock

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Wnat to know wrote:
does anyone no how timmy alexander is doin
hmmm

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

lucky wrote:
dont know who she seeing but she sure had a nice looking ass in court today
I was there and there wasn't a one of you sorry asses that even deserved to look at her ass much less comment on it!

Take your wandering eyes back home where they belong!
The truth

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

I know for a FACT she is dating Seth Reneau!!
HEY

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

You got your informations wrong I heard Shonna is living with Mark Seth is not dating Angie But if I was him I would!!!!!!!!!!
saw him

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

i saw Seth the other day at wal-mart in monticello WITH his wife. if he is divorced it has happened really recently and it puts him at the top of the list of the best looking bachelors around.
stop picking on Angie. she is a very good girl.she should definately look Seth up.
Pathetic

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

You nosey ass people need to mind your own business-get a life-you are so pathetic!
lol

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

The truth wrote:
I know for a FACT she is dating Seth Reneau!!
YOU ARE SOO NOT GOT YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.....MARK CAPPS IS SEING SETH'S WIFE SHANNA RENEAU....HELL I DON'T BLAME HER SETH HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH SHANNA'S MOM 4 YEARS....POOR GIRL CAN'T HELP BUT SLEEP AROUND ITS WHATS HER MOM DOES......MARK KICKED THAT MELTON GIRL BACK TO HER MOMS HOUSE BUT HE WILL GO BACK AND GET HIM A LIL MORE SHE'S NOT BUT DOWN THE ROAD......LOL......START A POST ABOUT MARK NOW THAT WILL BE FUNNY =)
Look

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Why cant you grow the hell up and stop with these childish post about a good woman that only made one mistake,Falling in love! We all have been guilty of it,its only natural to want to be in love.She is a good person that try to make something of her life So leave her alone!You have evidently have issues of your own,so frigin deal with it and stop trying to ruin everyone elses reputation because you are so miserable with your own life.If you talked about me like you do her it would just make me know how much i have accomplised and that you are a pathetic wanta be, so stick up your sorry azz and sit on it!
Funny

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE SOO NOT GOT YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.....MARK CAPPS IS SEING SETH'S WIFE SHANNA RENEAU....HELL I DON'T BLAME HER SETH HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH SHANNA'S MOM 4 YEARS....POOR GIRL CAN'T HELP BUT SLEEP AROUND ITS WHATS HER MOM DOES......MARK KICKED THAT MELTON GIRL BACK TO HER MOMS HOUSE BUT HE WILL GO BACK AND GET HIM A LIL MORE SHE'S NOT BUT DOWN THE ROAD......LOL......START A POST ABOUT MARK NOW THAT WILL BE FUNNY =)
How many people can you slander in one post....?? You know what would be funny, if you put your name on here and let everybody drag up anything you've ever done in your life.Now that would be funny! But no-sit your ass behind a computer screen and run your mouth...You seem to know an awful lot about the whole situation...mmmmmm? Or you think you know. You don't know jack shit!
WTF

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Wnat to know wrote:
Who cares? She can see who she wants and mark can see who he wants.It is no of anyones business..They both are happy now leave them alone!!
Just my opinion

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

confused wrote:
<quoted text>NO SHE IS NOT......Angie Capps is seeing a very goog looking man you go girl that man your of yours is HOTT makes Mark look sick.
I am not saying that Mark is that big of prize,cause he isn't,but your acting like Angie is someone that just stepped off the cat walk and she is not,the only thing going for her is the fact that she lost all the weight that she did..Other than that she isn't all that hot looking,and her personality has a lot to do with it..She thinks she is better then everyone else and sticks her nose up at everyone..I am glad that she found someone that will put up with her though..Maybe now her and Mark will both be happy..
Just my opinion

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

HEY wrote:
You got your informations wrong I heard Shonna is living with Mark Seth is not dating Angie But if I was him I would!!!!!!!!!!
To me you need to get your facts straight.." I heard" don't mean sh*t,your just on here starting crap,unless you have actually proof you need to can it with that " I heard" BS..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Burkesville Forum right now

Search the Burkesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min DemocRATS 144,631
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 40 min Phaque 449
what about darby riddle? (Jul '08) 1 hr Hey you 55
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr IND 26,163
co.att 5 hr YES YES 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr gogetter 81,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr gogetter 16,111
•••
•••
•••
•••

Burkesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burkesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••