I Agree

Bath, MI

#62 Jul 24, 2008
Well if the husband is not gone, he needs to be after putting pictures of you naked up on the internet without your permission, which doesn't make sense, but stranger things have happened I guess. I don't know either one of you but I wouldn't be showing the pictures "personally" to anyone or anybody through private email or messaging. Show yourself some common decency(at least for your children, if not yourself)and destroy the pics off that digital camera or scanner. If you want to keep them for your own private use, put them under lock and key. I know you are proud of your body but think about the morality issue with posting your nakedness for everyone to see. If you need help, there are places and people out there will to help you and your husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking 12 min Are you out there 5
Sheriff re-election (Nov '17) 1 hr Tree trimmer 240
support groups 4 hr info 1
Whatever happened to Steve Bean (Oct '08) 5 hr Old-Wise-Man 16
Burkesville, KY - Questions 14 hr Jigger 31
Katelyn Huddleston 22 hr Jfjdhd 7
UK Code of Conduct/Ethics 23 hr truthteller 3
Ks Lounge Sun Crazy lazy 23

Burkesville Jobs

Personal Finance