depends

Leitchfield, KY

#47 Nov 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
you see in the paper where they let people off with whatever they have done.i mean why not do the crime, you want have to do the time.easy as that. its in the paper every week
on who you are. and if your a dam nark. nobody should be allowed to do drugs or make drugs and than tell on someone else and go home.everbody should get the same amount of time.
funny

Burkesville, KY

#48 Nov 2, 2012
do you suppose that mike smith knows that chad isnt a smith,love that one.
laughing

Casey, IL

#49 Nov 2, 2012
HaHa wrote:
They want cause they got money duh <quoted text>
they ain't got money lol they poooo folks lol
FACT

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Nov 2, 2012
You people don't know Stacy at all. She is truly a great mom and person. She goes to work everyday and has worked at the same places for over 10 years. The money she has, she worked her ass off for at EMK. She is very involved with her children and LOVES them dearly!!! She can't help the fact that her husband made a huge mistake. And it is possible that she didn't know what he was doing. A lot of wife's r cheated on for years b4 finding out. It's the same thing. I know lots of people who r GOOD PEOPLE but their spouses r horrible. It happens all the time.
Hopefully she can move on even though you people r kicking her while she is down. And I hope that this ends up being a positive thing for Jerry Don. He CAN overcome this and be a better person. I think he just has bad choices of running buddies!!!!
Repeat offender

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Nov 2, 2012
FACT wrote:
You people don't know Stacy at all. She is truly a great mom and person. She goes to work everyday and has worked at the same places for over 10 years. The money she has, she worked her ass off for at EMK. She is very involved with her children and LOVES them dearly!!! She can't help the fact that her husband made a huge mistake. And it is possible that she didn't know what he was doing. A lot of wife's r cheated on for years b4 finding out. It's the same thing. I know lots of people who r GOOD PEOPLE but their spouses r horrible. It happens all the time.
Hopefully she can move on even though you people r kicking her while she is down. And I hope that this ends up being a positive thing for Jerry Don. He CAN overcome this and be a better person. I think he just has bad choices of running buddies!!!!
Well hes on a roll then he was fired from cagle(where he was a manager )cause he helped himself to dedicated employees walmart cards and who knows what he got fired from at iga. Call it karma.
What

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Nov 2, 2012
vietnam veteran wrote:
go gettum jay,you are the only one in the county with yhe guts to do your job.i really feel you could be trusted to do the job right.i had a problem with a state detectives son one time caught him dead out in auto theft ,was seen personnally by officers of the law,and i thought i could trust our then chief of police so he was the one i reported it to,so instead of making an arrest he chooses to turn it over to our former sherrif whom i didnt call because i had tryed to get his help once before when i had been robbed three times.he told me there was nothing he could do,so i said thanks mr pruitt i will take care of it myself,which i did that very night he had told me there was nothing he could do,so the car theft deal turned out the same way,except this time i asked the chief of police first,mr wheatthen he turned it over to mr pruitt again who i already knew wouldnt do anything.so the case was dropped by all law enforcement.but it still hasnt been dropped by me.you just have to wait for the right circumstances.and by the way he even got stuck while trying to get away with the vehicle,and had to have a wrecker come pull him out of mthe ditch while still on my property,but yet there was no evidence.as far as i am concerned he owes these people for their truck,and i say the case is still not forgotten.
I like Jay also, but I do believe we have plenty of officers that have guts and do their job, there is always someone that is down on some officers, but thats just because they probably got stopped by one of them. So please don't put down the rest of our officers because pretty much all of them were down at the Circle that night and your story on a theft of a vehicle sounds stupid, a stolen vehicle and you can't get any law enforcement to do anything, that just doesn't sound right.
ditchdigger

Greensburg, KY

#53 Nov 2, 2012
Wondering wrote:
And I bet his wife didn't know anything about it yea right
U plp can say what ever, but don't think wife knew anything! wake up
ditchdigger

Greensburg, KY

#54 Nov 2, 2012
FACT wrote:
You people don't know Stacy at all. She is truly a great mom and person. She goes to work everyday and has worked at the same places for over 10 years. The money she has, she worked her ass off for at EMK. She is very involved with her children and LOVES them dearly!!! She can't help the fact that her husband made a huge mistake. And it is possible that she didn't know what he was doing. A lot of wife's r cheated on for years b4 finding out. It's the same thing. I know lots of people who r GOOD PEOPLE but their spouses r horrible. It happens all the time.
Hopefully she can move on even though you people r kicking her while she is down. And I hope that this ends up being a positive thing for Jerry Don. He CAN overcome this and be a better person. I think he just has bad choices of running buddies!!!!
I really do not think it is running buddies, I think he knows most of his friends are going straight! NO meth, nothing!
ditchdigger

Greensburg, KY

#55 Nov 2, 2012
fact, I hate that plp are saying bad things about Stacy, now I know for a fact she talked to a buddy of his and wanted him to talk to JD, but he did not want to talk to his buddy. Then what do you do? He had done this and felt it did no good
ditchdigger

Greensburg, KY

#56 Nov 2, 2012
FACT wrote:
You people don't know Stacy at all. She is truly a great mom and person. She goes to work everyday and has worked at the same places for over 10 years. The money she has, she worked her ass off for at EMK. She is very involved with her children and LOVES them dearly!!! She can't help the fact that her husband made a huge mistake. And it is possible that she didn't know what he was doing. A lot of wife's r cheated on for years b4 finding out. It's the same thing. I know lots of people who r GOOD PEOPLE but their spouses r horrible. It happens all the time.
Hopefully she can move on even though you people r kicking her while she is down. And I hope that this ends up being a positive thing for Jerry Don. He CAN overcome this and be a better person. I think he just has bad choices of running buddies!!!!
Have not seen him run with anyone in a very long time!
ditchdigger

Greensburg, KY

#57 Nov 2, 2012
U know it wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with this. Seems the bryants are always looked over, look at Chad, he is meth'd up all the time.
Now this one is to dam funny. He lives in Tenn. with his wife and sons. This is so funny because he cleaned up a long time ago. I am sure he would love to read this bu Hey not me LOL LOL LOL He is a ok, ask Jay Wilson.
men

Greensburg, KY

#58 Nov 2, 2012
You know it seems most of you plp that talk about the braaynt boys, you must not know them at all. They have been thru a lot. Now u can say what ever, but I would watch what I said
men

Greensburg, KY

#59 Nov 2, 2012
Reply wrote:
Burchett curve. Law officers been there since this afternoon. Finally!!!!!!!!!!
Reply, if u new so much why did you not tell? U make fun now bult hey, if u new this u should have said so
vietnam veteran

Burkesville, KY

#60 Nov 3, 2012
what in post #52 if you think this is so stupid i could give you several eye witnesses names which i really deem unnecessary at this time.but if you know donnie hill ask him where he got the little brown ford ranger he drove so long and where it came from and check its background.
Hatedealersandpo achers

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Nov 3, 2012
Jerry don was the ring leader if the buddies.... So it wasnt him runnin wt wrong people it was others running with him..... Hes no good.... But i defend stacy and his good family.... But ther is nothin he wont do.. Face it hes a lowlife, but hes got good roots mayb he can change... Wat if one of his 4 active labs blew up while his kids or others wer ther?? Im glad sherriffs dept cleaning up the trash off our streets.. He is wat he is... Wat about chopper landing in field last year and getting pot out of his yard... See he cant change,.... Hes a junkie and burnt out... Cut ur ties wt him
People

Burkesville, KY

#62 Nov 3, 2012
what if this was your family member? You people wouldn't like it if everyone was bashing them, now would you? This family has to deal with enough without you chicken-shit fu-ks running your mouth. Grow up. He ain't the first to be busted with meth and he sure won't be the last.It's amazing that people have so much to say now that he has been caught, but didn't have the balls to say anything before.Wow, you people are something else!!
Its all good

Burkesville, KY

#63 Nov 3, 2012
Jerry Don aint no more sorry than any of you ppl out there who go to the dr, every month for a "check-up" to get your monthly supply of drugs "the legal way". Everybody has skeletons in thier closet and I guaruntee most of you on here talking smack about J.D. have done worse shit or your related to someone thats done worse shit than trying to "make some drugs". Some of yall relly need to get a life and find something better to do than worry about everything but your own doorsteps!
O well

Burkesville, KY

#64 Nov 3, 2012
Hatedealersandpoachers wrote:
Jerry don was the ring leader if the buddies.... So it wasnt him runnin wt wrong people it was others running with him..... Hes no good.... But i defend stacy and his good family.... But ther is nothin he wont do.. Face it hes a lowlife, but hes got good roots mayb he can change... Wat if one of his 4 active labs blew up while his kids or others wer ther?? Im glad sherriffs dept cleaning up the trash off our streets.. He is wat he is... Wat about chopper landing in field last year and getting pot out of his yard... See he cant change,.... Hes a junkie and burnt out... Cut ur ties wt him
I guess his wife didn't know about pot plants either? I bet she can't smell either b/c meth SMELLS very strong while it's cooking. I bet she just couldnt' understand all the trips to the shed either? I bet she thought he was going out there to meditate? O well I guess she is blind, deaf, and has no sense of smell...LMAO!!! She needs to be drawing disability with all health problems (blind, deaf, and no senses)....Well her foodstamps and medical cards can keep her going for a while until he gets out and starts making them money again LOL!!! Anyone that believes she is Sooooooo Innocent is just as much involved with it as she is or just plain out STUPID!!!!
CAUGHT

Burkesville, KY

#65 Nov 3, 2012
ditchdigger wrote:
fact, I hate that plp are saying bad things about Stacy, now I know for a fact she talked to a buddy of his and wanted him to talk to JD, but he did not want to talk to his buddy. Then what do you do? He had done this and felt it did no good
I SEE CONTRADICTION HERE!!!!!! First you say the lil wife don't know anything right? Now your saying you know for a fact she tryed to get a buddy to talk to him right? So which is it, SHE KNOWS OR SHE DON'T KNOW? I think you just stuck your lying stinking foot in your mouth with this one LMAO!!!! Yeah you have to be one of her buyer's she has been supplying b/c your so high you don't know if she's innocent or not do you? Well the lil wife can THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE LOL!!!!!
vietnam veteran

Burkesville, KY

#66 Nov 3, 2012
what about the vehicle theft post#52 checking to see about the stupidity.i wasnt trained to be stupid.you might want to check that out before you comment. i dont normally lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 min Patriot 594
Tim gets around 5 hr Dirty little secret 1
lookout 7 hr longJ 13
Post office 7 hr longJ 31
South 61 7 hr Ky girl 4
Tammy (Humpy) Parrish 7 hr Horrible 30
Narcs 8 hr Friendly warning 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages