Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patty O -furniture

Scottsville, KY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Please tell us one positive thing he has done to help.

He and his wife are big proponents of literacy.
Pisses you off, doesn't it Old Timer?
Double Standard

Burkesville, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2012
Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess all the Military who participated in Irac were republicans''And i suppose the Democrats who voted and approved the invasion of Irac they must have changed over to Republican's also.
And going with your ignorance, I supose that every democrat wants to have an abortion. Man, are you so stupid you can't see the other side of your ignorant arguments?

I'm not going to waste time rebuking the rest of your foolish questions. I can tell you don't have the intelligence to defend your positions.
Every

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2012
Democrat doesn't support abortion BUT, why be identified with a party that supports abortion?
Patty O -furniture

Scottsville, KY

#24 Aug 14, 2012
No easy way to break this to you, but Republicans have had abortions too, so I guess it follows, that you can't be one of them either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Southern Horde 1,400
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 min Advertisment 26,226
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Obama Zombies 151,183
Woodland St. gossip! 1 hr Sumo 2
School system 5 hr Sumo 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 hr pusherman_ 81,595
Harley Watkins 16 hr o my 4
•••
•••
•••

Burkesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••