Shelly Nichole Thrasher, formerly of ...

Shelly Nichole Thrasher, formerly of Burkesville, KY

There are 3 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Shelly Nichole Thrasher, formerly of Burkesville, KY. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Dr. Ronald P. Rogers CHIROPRACTOR Support for your body's natural healing capabilities 270-384-5554 Click here for details Columbia Utilities GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL Contact Numbers 24 hrs/ 365 days 270-384-2006 or 9-1-1 Call before you dig Shelly Nichole Thrasher, formerly of Burkesville, KY She was a member of a highly regarded, distinguished ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

not gonna take it

Burkesville, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2012
this is to hoy boy you think you can push people around well i've been through enough lately your not gonna push me i'll see that you lose your job before you push me around or my family we dont bother anyone or anything so you need to leave us alone if you speak or bother us again you will be got for it we will press charges all you have to do is talk to someone you dont yell and threaten someone when they dont even know what your talking about if we were into something or so doped up we didnt know where we were i could see that but we're not we dont bother you dont bother us. got it
mad

Burkesville, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2012
not gonna take it wrote:
this is to hoy boy you think you can push people around well i've been through enough lately your not gonna push me i'll see that you lose your job before you push me around or my family we dont bother anyone or anything so you need to leave us alone if you speak or bother us again you will be got for it we will press charges all you have to do is talk to someone you dont yell and threaten someone when they dont even know what your talking about if we were into something or so doped up we didnt know where we were i could see that but we're not we dont bother you dont bother us. got it
im so sorry this was not intended for this it was for hoy dont know how i got it on here would delete it but cant please do so if you can im so sorry
whtever

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2012
mad wrote:
<quoted text>im so sorry this was not intended for this it was for hoy dont know how i got it on here would delete it but cant please do so if you can im so sorry
see what u get for talking bad about people!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women choose the black men (Nov '09) 2 hr yep 48
Jimmy otterson 4 hr Confused 3
Lol 5 hr Alice 5
new in town 5 hr Mark 4
Todd Lauderdale 9 hr Friend 10
The girl that got burned 10 hr Bless her 12
is burkesville a good place to live 10 hr Tankdog 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages