cheryl

Burkesville, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
I cant get on facebook! Is anyone else having problems getting to the website?
eat more chicken

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 13, 2012
cheryl wrote:
I cant get on facebook! Is anyone else having problems getting to the website?
not me
Private

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2016
Facebook and Drama. Why is it that when someone has something going on in their life they have to post on facebook making remarks, quotes,, etc. letting people know there are problems going on in their life. We all have enough heartaches, worries and drama without having to see others. What ever happened to privacy? If you need to let it out go talk to a pastor or someone that can listen and give advise instead of posting on facebook. I don't read facebook often simply because it it drama and bragging. Enough said.
Blaze

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2016
Private wrote:
Facebook and Drama. Why is it that when someone has something going on in their life they have to post on facebook making remarks, quotes,, etc. letting people know there are problems going on in their life. We all have enough heartaches, worries and drama without having to see others. What ever happened to privacy? If you need to let it out go talk to a pastor or someone that can listen and give advise instead of posting on facebook. I don't read facebook often simply because it it drama and bragging. Enough said.
Mind your own business and stay off Facebook especially Topix.
louis

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2016
people are such Mor///ons on FB.....uhhh i'm taking a sh#t Uhhh I;m taking a P&ss...lmao losers
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2016
Private wrote:
Why do you think they call it social media??
That's what you do on social media, is let others know what is happening.
Eva

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2016
Question wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you think they call it social media??
That's what you do on social media, is let others know what is happening.
But your being a Fool 90% of the time....Im taking a shat Im now watching Dallas..Im mowing the yard....lmao Fools
Angie

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2016
Private wrote:
What about praying for them?
Drexels granny panties

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2016
Some people you have to watch and not let them know your business like my neighbor's they put on their fb page when they are not going to be at home how long they will be gone its crazy I told them I was going out of town for 2 days and would be back on such n such date and they put it on fb that I was out of town then I read what they put on face book and canceled my plans guess what they put that on there too lol I don't tell my neighbor's jack squat now
lucy

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2016
im washing azz right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing in housing projects 2 hr Gone 7
usda food 6 hr Rufus 34
Fight 7 hr Bob 29
Heartbroken 7 hr Boop 10
joe vibbert 8 hr MR WITHERSPOON 9
High Speed Case 9 hr Lollipop 11
what happen at cumberland manor 10 hr Care Taker 32

Burkesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages