just wondering

Burkesville, KY

#21 Dec 12, 2008
She gets around I'm sure he is just making sure she doesn't find someone else.
funny

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2008
movieland, the motel, iga, the store in marrowbone
need more examples?
mandi

AOL

#23 Dec 12, 2008
hey wrote:
i have never been in any story that your boyfriend can come and stay while u work look like connie would not let this go on i think she need to be fired herself, i don't see any other story doing this
guess u have not been in movieland latley, you name it and it goes on, if you know what i mean, and i'm not talking about work
oman

Vilonia, AR

#24 Dec 12, 2008
hey what goes on at the store in Marrowbone.
abc

London, KY

#25 Dec 12, 2008
hey wrote:
i have never been in any story that your boyfriend can come and stay while u work look like connie would not let this go on i think she need to be fired herself, i don't see any other story doing this
well my dear i was in there today and its pretty bad,why call connie she was right there with them bad business for freds
def

Burkesville, KY

#26 Dec 13, 2008
well connie lets them girls run over her tyra use to bring her little gifts to butter her up,sh dont watch it she will have connies job and man.and as far as april she talks so much shit about tyra it is unreal the only one i would trust out the bunch is the bread man,connie stays outside all the time she needs to keep her butt in that store they have dont got their whole familys christmas presents for free there.cant believe she so blind.
EYES BEHIND YOU

Columbia, KY

#27 Dec 13, 2008
def wrote:
well connie lets them girls run over her tyra use to bring her little gifts to butter her up,sh dont watch it she will have connies job and man.and as far as april she talks so much shit about tyra it is unreal the only one i would trust out the bunch is the bread man,connie stays outside all the time she needs to keep her butt in that store they have dont got their whole familys christmas presents for free there.cant believe she so blind.
Hmmm sounds like to me your just jealous of a few of Freds emopolyees. You must have gotten FIRED from there and now your trying to cause trouble... My Question to you is can you handle the trouble you are trying to get started? I know for a fact some of those girls there want let you get by with the trash you are talking, I think you might otta lick your wounds from being FIRED and get on with your little life..
up yours and around

Burkesville, KY

#28 Dec 13, 2008
the corner,trash is exactly what they are all of them.any ways time will tell.
mlw

Glasgow, KY

#29 Dec 13, 2008
why dont u say to their face chicken sh*t? tyras my sister and i dont like people talking about my family.
just me

Russell Springs, KY

#30 Dec 13, 2008
mlw i think iknow u. u would not happen to be the one that use to hang out with jennifer alexander would u?
mlw

Glasgow, KY

#31 Dec 13, 2008
yeah whos this?
just me

Russell Springs, KY

#32 Dec 13, 2008
just someone that knows u!i know alot of shit that u have done and one day IT WILL COME BACK 2 U !!!!!!!!! Have u been sleeping with anyones man latly?
Candie

Columbia, KY

#33 Dec 13, 2008
up yours and around wrote:
the corner,trash is exactly what they are all of them.any ways time will tell.
oh you are so brave hiding behind all those names
mlw

Glasgow, KY

#34 Dec 13, 2008
u must have the wrong person cause i dont sleep with peoples men and u dont know anything on me that everyone else dont know. i dont have any secrets.
Poop

United States

#35 Dec 13, 2008
does feeds have terd sandwiches
small town

Decorah, IA

#36 Dec 13, 2008
How did the baby that is suppost to belong to jeremy hurt her arm. Dont act ie your brave cause your not.
mlw

Glasgow, KY

#37 Dec 13, 2008
small town wrote:
How did the baby that is suppost to belong to jeremy hurt her arm. Dont act ie your brave cause your not.
are u talking to me?
poop

Burkesville, KY

#38 Dec 13, 2008
what does your coment mean?was you trying to say does freds have terd sandwiches?
Kayla- Freds Employee

Burkesville, KY

#40 Dec 13, 2008
Look I wasn't going to say anything, but some of these posts are just crazy. Connie is a great boss. She lets our family and friends come visit us because it is a family store. She has always wanted the store to have a friendly enviroment. As for that not being professional, I mean this is a small country town. Is that not what stores around here are suppose to be like? The comments about Kelsey detailing our cars for sex is just too funny. Thanks for that one, we can't stop laughing. I don't know who started this, but I wish it would stop. No one has mentioned my name, but I figure it's just a matter of time. The thing is these people your talking about are my family, and no one messes with my family. One more thing to those of you who can't spell, if your gonna insult someone go buy a dictionary and do it right. Bottom line NO ONE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON AT FRED'S EXCEPT THE PEOPLE AT FRED'S so stop gossiping.
kayla

Burkesville, KY

#41 Dec 13, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!I think they were right from the start the girl that just got fired sounds like to me its someone who knows what goes on around there dont you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When your mother hates you (Apr '10) 1 hr Hurting 158
Older men ,younger women 4 hr seniors 49
New Night Club 4 hr linda 80
Briana Gray 4 hr amanda 4
jon bolin amanda adkins 4 hr Wondering 5
El Ray 8 hr Bob 2
New Word Game (Nov '08) Sat River 183

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance