First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2008
does anyone know who christy runyon is? i think she use to work at cvm. is she dating someone from burkesville i think she was with dale somebody
christy lynn runyon

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2008
dont start with me on here thank you

Since: Nov 07

Burkesville

#3 Apr 26, 2008
hey girl, didn't know you still read this crap since you moved. good to know your still kicking, tell blondie I said hi !(jim daddy)
christy lynn runyon

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2008
hey jim is that really you?i dont but you know how burkesvegas is once you get in you cant get out oh me its good to hear from you .

Burkesville

#5 Apr 26, 2008
yeah its little old me, been playing on-line poker then switching over to see who's lying about who...I haven't seen you forever and a day...its good hearing from you...ya'll take care now...

Burkesville

#6 Apr 26, 2008
I just noticed the same dork that started this thread started the other thread wanting to know about blondie (same ISP) the world is full of idiots that think if they change thier name that nobody will pay attention to the ISP....duh on them........
bad guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2008
do you have sex with your girls
crazy

Buffalo, TX

#10 Apr 27, 2008
bad guy wrote:
who the hell would write some dumb sh-- like that? are you crazy? have you lost your mind.

Burkesville

#11 Apr 27, 2008
bad guy wrote:
When your laying on the floor holding your bloody broke jaw, don't you dare say what did you do that for I swear I'll stomp your stupid A$$.. so i would stay out of my site if i were you.....you've got it coming irreguardless...
christy lynn runyon

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2008
who are you asking do they have sex with there girls? me?
christy lynn runyon

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2008
oh dont run now u chickenshit tell me who u r im begging u too i dont even have girls u dumbfuck.

Burkesville

#14 Apr 27, 2008
I know who it is and they will be paying in full when I see him......
christy lynn runyon

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2008
well please tell me? i need to know ppl shouldnt treat me like that at least behind my back
christy lynn runyon

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2008
is it jackie?
Charlotte Wright Cowles

United States

#17 Apr 27, 2008
Is the idiot referring to her girlfreiends well I have some bad news for you We dont have to f*** each other we have enough men begging for sex that we dont have to resort to eachother. I know this is Jackie and you are right I'am her b*** and she's mine and you are just jealous!

Burkesville

#18 Apr 27, 2008
It was aimed at me, the ff--ker picked the wrong person to mess with. you can call me anything you want but when you bring my family into it your A$$ will be mine....
humm

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2008
you best be careful here. you guessed the wrong name and i know that for a fact who wrote it. but hey, its your life pick a fight with the wrong on and go to the pin. the other one will sit back and laugh at you.
christy lynn runyon

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2008
if u know who wrote it who was it and who tell hell are they writing it too me or him?

Since: Apr 08

United States

#21 Apr 28, 2008
d*** they start half a** sh** then leave
Charlette

Clarkson, KY

#23 May 4, 2008
awe so sad they took your big butt to jail tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sirens 1 min Sparky 11
Presley 1 hr Booker 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Kilroy 760
jessica scott (May '11) 11 hr just wondering 15
Rent? 14 hr vallie 2
Sulphur Creek Sun vallie 5
Attorney Sun long short 4

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages