wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Which lauderdale girl went to jail last we. But i tell u this jenni maye went off in waterview. Sister called in on her. I think that was bs. Cause she is just concerned bout her neice and great neice. None of the family likes the scum bag staying over there. But thanks to tina he is there to stay cause she begged him to take care of them. Not supplying the drugs
watchit

Burkesville, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
who is the scumbag if its who I think it is they will regret it big time!
wondering

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
watchit wrote:
who is the scumbag if its who I think it is they will regret it big time!
Kiss my A-z you scant hoe
You aint sh t
watchit

Burkesville, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my A-z you scant hoe
You aint sh t
No thank you rather eat sh-t!And I dont know what a scant is,and your right Im not sh-t I am alot better than that lol,laughs on you...LMAOAY
well

Baldwin City, KS

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Betsey screws everything commin and a going... Aint no telling who all she got piled up in that house! Seen Tony Melachonsky (prolly spelled wrong) there today!!! Though she was married to Jonathan Gilbert! Don't look like she is to married throwing that thing around like that, does it?

Since: Nov 13

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2013
What ever happened to Jonathan Gilbert? He still in jail??
yep

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2013
riderdiechick wrote:
What ever happened to Jonathan Gilbert? He still in jail??
needs to stay in jail.
no it all

United States

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Jessie, everybody knows this is u! You are always on here putting your cocksucker in your family's business ...why dont you put your name, I know why; U are afraid Tina is going to whoop your hipacrite azz. I wont to know is your life so boring or your just so evil that you can't stand your self centered way, Tina is a good person,and ten to one your just jealous because she is a better person you will ever be. You need to find more time in getting your sining ways stair with god and treat your family better or better yet, get some tudering on your spelling....if u make to heaven with the way u stab your own family in the back and tell your lies, well it looks like we have a better chance than you... I will be praying for you,and if Richard knows how you get on here and say the thing you do..well I fill sorry for you both.
no it all

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Also,you supply your son with drug money...sorry Justin, but just calling your mother out. Jessie you are a piece of work, if your mother was alive, god rest here soul.. she would be disappointed in you, leave your family alone,and try to make a mends with them before its to late, if you are a true christian,you wouldn't be so evil, I will pray for you..god bless you, and you need to pray to have god to remove the devil off your shoulders.. I would be ASHAMED OF MYSELF IF I WAS YOU!!!!

Since: Nov 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2013
What's he in jail for??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy (Humpy) Parrish 2 hr sad 31
Narcs 3 hr yep 15
Post office 3 hr nasty 34
Tim gets around 4 hr Haveatit 4
Whats up with Amanda Cope? 5 hr Sad 7
Rude employees at our local dollar general 5 hr Paid to work 5
lookout 7 hr yep 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages