Norris & New Funeral Home "Lauderdale"

Norris & New Funeral Home "Lauderdale"

Posted in the Burkesville Forum

WRONG

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Take your high ass another pill and quit running you stupid mouth. Your so high you dont even know where you are or what your doing?
WRONG

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Why the hell did you put Betsy's name in it? I bet she didnt grunt when you said shit! You aint nothing but a COWARD!
Whats wrong betsy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
are you lonely now that shirley is gone and you cant hold the foil and the lighter for her. And go get u a box of pills? And i only take my birth control and singular unlike most so that when i get pregnant that i dont have to go get an abortion like you did. i packed and raised mine
WRONG

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
I guess you all can ignore this. She got the topix started but got so high she couldnt finish it. LOL
u got it all sooo figured

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2012
go do the world a favor and kill yourself. lol i dont get high you ignorant ku*t
WRONG

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
u got it all sooo figured wrote:
go do the world a favor and kill yourself. lol i dont get high you ignorant ku*t
LMAO you dont get a chance to GET high when you STAY high. To kill myself would be a sin and you would be talking about me so I wont give you the pleasure.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
it said on the scanner they was 5 fighting and a kid was in the middle.what 5 was it? and whos kids was in the middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like mother like daughter 2 hr Sick old man 1
Ashley Johnson 3 hr Skipper 1
wkyr 7 hr my say 2
County officials election next spring...Sherif... 11 hr well then 54
Explosion 13 hr Yup it was a tire 4
School Test Scores - Cumberland County 17 hr fyi 22
Keystone Semi's (Oct '16) Sun lol 42

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance