to all phillip campbells ex's

to all phillip campbells ex's

Posted in the Burkesville Forum

lala

Burkesville, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2011
just letting you girls know that ashley monroe is starting crap on you girls and is saying she is going to whoop your ass. i've heard her talking about brooke gibson and danille the one he has the baby by. she's also running barbra ann and jo anna wray down really bad saying that she has a warrent on jo anna for txt that jo anna sent her and talking about how nasty the days keep their houses and how they don't none need their kids. guess she has missed all the drama that she always causes and is back to ky to start more.
lala

Burkesville, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2011
by the way phillip thinks he can whoop dave groces ass but i want to see that one.
matt

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2011
who the hell are you? and if ashley has been talking about us not taking care of our kids where has hers been everytime i seen her around?
lala

Burkesville, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2011
matt wrote:
who the hell are you? and if ashley has been talking about us not taking care of our kids where has hers been everytime i seen her around?
not sure she hasn't had it when i was talking to her either but good question. yours is the one she was saying that was always dirty and naked. jr days she said that ann don't need his kids because the house is always dirty and she said humpy should get them because jr an ann is on drugs.
matt

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2011
well she must no me or my son too well because he is very well taken care of and thats all i have to say. so im done being on yalls level arguing on topix.
lala

Burkesville, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2011
matt wrote:
well she must no me or my son too well because he is very well taken care of and thats all i have to say. so im done being on yalls level arguing on topix.
not agrueing with you just informing you. she's been talking about my kids to.
what

Burkesville, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2011
matt wrote:
what she has a kid? phillip don't take are of his so how is he taking care of hers. he's not fit to take care of a kid or be around one.
Yolanda

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2011
She better not b talking about my mama or my brother and anyone can come in my mamas house any day is it clean and pop a drug test any day.! She can keep running her mouth but i bet she want say it to our face .. And my uncle Matt takes damn good care of his lil boy.And my aunt Kathy takes damn good care of her kids.! If she has something to say tell her to say it to our face.!:)
couls see

Burkesville, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2011
I could see her saying all that because she talks about every body and starts something everwere she goes and i've seen her out to and she hasn't had her baby. the way she is i would say they took it.
agree

Burkesville, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2011
whoever this girl is she's right.you people are a nasty bunch of humans.
wonder

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2011
if this could be danielle and carrie running their mouths
someone who knows

Burkesville, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2011
wonder wrote:
if this could be danielle and carrie running their mouths
i can assure you that danielle could careless.
Joanna Wray

Baldwin City, KS

#13 Jan 18, 2011
Well for one thing it was not me that texted her it was someone else texted her from my phone. I already told that bitch that. An if she has a warrent on me this is the first time I known about it. An idk y my name was in it i have never liked phillip so y would I date him?? An 3if she wants to kick my ass I would like to see her try...come her I live right in town its not that hard to find me. But hell im not worried about u shit my little sis kicked her ass an ashely is afraid of her. An if she forgot about christina well she can make her remember real fast. The point is u better keep my name out cha mouth.
Charlie.

Burkesville, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2011
Yolanda, your awesome :) I love ya
Kathy

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2011
agree wrote:
whoever this girl is she's right.you people are a nasty bunch of humans.

Let me tell ya a little something , at least we aren't afraid like ya bitch ass to put our names , and umm how the hell do you know shit about anyone... Clean your own door step before you try to clean anyone elses...!
ashley monroe

Baldwin City, KS

#18 Jan 31, 2011
Joanna Wray wrote:
Well for one thing it was not me that texted her it was someone else texted her from my phone. I already told that bitch that. An if she has a warrent on me this is the first time I known about it. An idk y my name was in it i have never liked phillip so y would I date him?? An 3if she wants to kick my ass I would like to see her try...come her I live right in town its not that hard to find me. But hell im not worried about u shit my little sis kicked her ass an ashely is afraid of her. An if she forgot about christina well she can make her remember real fast. The point is u better keep my name out cha mouth...
joanna u need to stp running ur lil mouth..nd i stomped christina's ass
a friend

Burkesville, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>what she has a kid? phillip don't take are of his so how is he taking care of hers. he's not fit to take care of a kid or be around one.
For one phillip doesnt got a kid tht kid tht Danielle Marion has its some other dudes i know tht for a fact
ashley monroe

Huntington, IN

#21 Feb 7, 2011
People y cant find something else to do besides run ur mouth
christina wray

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Feb 10, 2011
ashley monroe wrote:
<quoted text> joanna u need to stp running ur lil mouth..nd i stomped christina's ass
ur the one running ur mouth about joanna u f*cking wh*re..and u stomped my a$$..haha, thats why i walked away with nothing and u had a f*cking concussion that time i got ur a$$ at archey's..u need to f*cking grow up u f*cking wh*re and stop talking $hit about ppl..ur nothing but a sorry a$$ lazy a$$ nasty aids infested b!tch..and u wanna see if u can stomp my a$$..just come to my house and we'll see who stomps who's a$$..just dnt scratch me cuz i prefer to be std free..thx b!tch...bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley anderson 12 min curious 3
Windstream 2 hr Hey 2
Wanted old barns, homes, sheds to tear down (Jan '15) 3 hr missrhonda 59
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Calhoun for Congr... 948
McConnell screws KY on health care 11 hr Calhoun for Congr... 41
Bobby ray (Sep '15) 13 hr Hmm 44
I need a place ASAP Sat herb pease 12

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages