Batman

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
There have been several reports of a bigfoot sighting in the whetstone area of the county. Lots of animals are spooked,according to people in the area. Someone supposedly caught something unidentifiable on a deer camara on the clinton side. Clinton and Cumberland news are supposed to have more info in next weeks paper. Anyone have any info on this?
Robin

Albany, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Holy crap Batman, black bears sure are hairy !
Billy the goat herder

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I heardthesame thing. Heard this creature has been lurking the woods after small animals. I heard it was about 6 foot tall resembling a monkey. Numerous people have called the police with sightings and local authorities have started a manhunt to hunt down this dangerous animal. Deputy bow and groce were on scene now with assault rifles at the ready popping off warning shots into the woods. The police scanner is going crazy with all the talk by policemen about how to kill this massive beast. I heard one of the deputies call in for additional ksp units and possibly a helicopter. Earlier they had called out the national guard special operation seal team 4 specialized in hunting down swamp animals. They are in route by helicopter from Alabama at this time to carry out this very dangerous mission in the hollars of Cumberland county. People be careful. Several news stations are covering the events as they unfold. Burkesville is crawling with news media.
Boy

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2012
U sure it aint Herman Hill?
vietnam veteran

Burkesville, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2012
it was last seen on garret creek atop the big hill climbing one of those big tva power poles and swinging from power line to power line.thank it stays in that little brown house on the right obout one mile up.was seen down by the creek also getting water,or taking a bath.but that could have been amos scott(aka)big O.
the militia

Albany, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
The bathing rules out GeorgiaHull.
vietnam veteran

Burkesville, KY

#7 Nov 28, 2012
it definitly ewasnt georgia hull although she does live on up the road,because i think she is afraid to be around water,unless its in a bottle to drink.although i think they have been seen together.
whatever

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Nov 28, 2012
no such thing as a Big Foot!!
the militia

Albany, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
vietnam veteran wrote:
it definitly ewasnt georgia hull although she does live on up the road,because i think she is afraid to be around water,unless its in a bottle to drink.although i think they have been seen together.
Conclusive evidence that bigfoot is a lesbian.
We learn a little more every day. This also explains the animal-like shrieks in her music video, its a sub-human folk love ballad about inter species relationships. It's touching now that I understand the underlying theme.
People can be so insensitive about what they consider "forbidden love"
On the up side, I think recent legislation provides for marriages between two consenting hairy legged anythings.
hunter

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2012
i saw it to on top of alpine it was looking for a mate
bigpig

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2012
you all are crazy wowoo what have you all smoked lol
Really

Jamestown, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Burn you another one and see if Elvis is out there too! You bunch of hillbilly morans!!!!
bigpig

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2012
lol now that was funny lol lol
hunter

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2012
ELVIS WAS WITH IT 2 LOOKING FOR A MATE
Really

Jamestown, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
If you will smoke you some really good $hit you may see Bigfoot, Elvis and Michael Jackson all in one night!!!!! I like pork skins for the munchies too. Just saying.........
hunter

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2012
ME 2
John

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Really wrote:
If you will smoke you some really good $hit you may see Bigfoot, Elvis and Michael Jackson all in one night!!!!! I like pork skins for the munchies too. Just saying.........
seen the same thing we was at whetstone fishing one night.it is true there is a huge animal roaming around down there.wait till you see it then you quit making fun of people that has seen it.btw;I don't drink or do drugs so I know I wasn't seeing things.
vietnam veteran

Burkesville, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2012
it was seen again about dusky dark last nightduring the starting of the christmas parade,back on top the alpine swinging on those big power lines heading back toward little renox and garret creek.its possible its dr.flowers on his way home from work at the hospital,trying to save gas.cant figure why he would have been with georgia hull for though.
Idiots

New Hope, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Just sayin if big foot was swingin on power lines it would mess up burkesvilles power. Maybe you should think of better lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny and Hazel 29 min 4 sure 13
Debbie Kaye 4 hr Nasty 8
Sherry Morgan (Jun '15) 4 hr Funny 48
Daryl Murphy 12 hr Noisypoisy 3
bullying 15 hr hello 13
alta ownes (Oct '10) 21 hr For sure 65
What to do when a grown child hates you (Jul '12) 21 hr sadmom 143
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages