First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

Burkesville, KY

#21 Apr 1, 2011
you can drill them both for about 45000.00 your self and have 100% of the wells all I can say is scam I believe this is illegal to put on here like this
i know one thing

Osage City, KS

#22 Apr 1, 2011
Linda at Bombshell wrote:
Dear Mr Yea,
What we have available now is a 2 well package. One new well and reopen an old well that shows great promise. The shares are 32,000 and that gives you 12.5% ORRI in each well. We are not in the business of drilling holes, we are in the business of producing oil for us and our investors. With Bombshell Oil it is no smoke and no mirrors, just good honest people doing our best for our investors. If you want more info on us or our drilling plans, visit us at www.bombshelloil.com
Have a great day.
Linda
How stupid do you think that the people of Cumberland,County are! The cost of drilling the hole could not cost more than $50,000 and that being us the investers taking all the risk and you walk away with a nice little profit sum of around $250,000 risk free! Another ponsey scheme in the works!
Linda at Bombshell Oil

Greenville, SC

#23 Apr 2, 2011
Wow wrote:
Let's see then. 12.5%= 8 share sold.$32,000 per share =$256,000/ 2 holes =$128,000 per hole if both were new wells. One new one, one reworked. Must be VERY good location for that kind of money. Seen alot of locations sold, not many for that kind of money.
Dear Mr. WOW,
We are not selling 8 shares in these 2 wells.
Your math skills are impressive, but mistaken.
As in just about every oil well project, not all 8 shares in the project are for sale.
We are selling 3 shares. Enough to cover any work required to bring these 2 wells into production.
Like I said in a previous post, NO SMOKE, NO MIRRORS, just hard work from honest people.
Linda at Bombshell Oil

Greenville, SC

#24 Apr 2, 2011
Thanks Again............Linda.
Wow

Burkesville, KY

#25 Apr 2, 2011
Linda at Bombshell Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. WOW,
We are not selling 8 shares in these 2 wells.
Your math skills are impressive, but mistaken.
As in just about every oil well project, not all 8 shares in the project are for sale.
We are selling 3 shares. Enough to cover any work required to bring these 2 wells into production.
Like I said in a previous post, NO SMOKE, NO MIRRORS, just hard work from honest people.
OK, I'll give you that, so only 3 shares are sold, so someone is going to own just a tad over one third of the wells. BUT, for that third, they are paying $96,000 instead of drilling them and owning one hundred percent for less money. Good luck on selling, but I really think that the people of Cumberland County have seen all this before out of oil companies and really doubt that you will find anyone around here that will go for anything like that. All have had some experience with oil companies in the past, and most have a bad taste still in their mouths from them.
Linda at Bombshell

Rock Island, TN

#26 Apr 3, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll give you that, so only 3 shares are sold, so someone is going to own just a tad over one third of the wells. BUT, for that third, they are paying $96,000 instead of drilling them and owning one hundred percent for less money. Good luck on selling, but I really think that the people of Cumberland County have seen all this before out of oil companies and really doubt that you will find anyone around here that will go for anything like that. All have had some experience with oil companies in the past, and most have a bad taste still in their mouths from them.
Sir,
You have commited libel against my company and you don't even have the gumption to sign your name. We, a company wanting to bring in a well (as opposed to punching a hole) have to purchase a lease, have the site surveyed, then get a permit, post a bond, hire a driller, buy 7" & 9" casing, camera and acidizing if necessary, then buy Jack, tubing and rods, pump & motor, bring in electricity, hire a service truck, purchase a tank and have it delivered, buy gathering line, pay a site manager and buy many fittings too numerous to name. Plus this all has to be done twice. No way can this all be done on two wells for 45,000. We have been investors with a crooked promoter. We know how it feels to be taken. This is why we feel it is so important to be honest and do the right thing for anyone that invests with us. Don't knock us til you've tried us. We are Boomshell Oil, we are honest, and I defy anyone to say otherwise.
Thank you,
Linda @ Bombshell Oil
Wow

Burkesville, KY

#27 Apr 3, 2011
Linda at Bombshell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
You have commited libel against my company and you don't even have the gumption to sign your name. We, a company wanting to bring in a well (as opposed to punching a hole) have to purchase a lease, have the site surveyed, then get a permit, post a bond, hire a driller, buy 7" & 9" casing, camera and acidizing if necessary, then buy Jack, tubing and rods, pump & motor, bring in electricity, hire a service truck, purchase a tank and have it delivered, buy gathering line, pay a site manager and buy many fittings too numerous to name. Plus this all has to be done twice. No way can this all be done on two wells for 45,000. We have been investors with a crooked promoter. We know how it feels to be taken. This is why we feel it is so important to be honest and do the right thing for anyone that invests with us. Don't knock us til you've tried us. We are Boomshell Oil, we are honest, and I defy anyone to say otherwise.
Thank you,
Linda @ Bombshell Oil
Linda, good luck on your project, and may all of you get rich by doing this attempt. But, as far as being libel against your company, think again. All I have done is point out the fact that that when you were first posting about trying to sell interest in said project, you were selling 12.5% shares in a working override. That as we all around have learned the hard way, is not the total well, but only the parts that the land owner doesn't own, and possibly any other percentage that is to be excluded,(project manager, promoter, attorney, etc.). So, that left 8 shares at 12.5% that you stated. So, by simple math, at thirty two thousand per share/two hundred fifty six thousand dollars. Now, you state you are only selling 3 of those shares, to cover all the expenses of the wells, so guess that means your company is keeping the other sixty three percent for you selves. No problem with that either, if you can find anyone to invest, but I seriously doubt that anyone in Cumberland County will be that gullible. You stated that you are going to drill one well, and rework another. But, you want the investors to go ahead and pay for the completion of the well before it's even drilled. Still, figuring all that, last I heard drilling was around ten dollars a foot, so approximately fifteen thousand for drilling cost. Casing another ten a foot, and on the average three hundred feet, so another three thousand. If there is oil hit, tubing, rods, pump jack, tank and flow lines, maybe another ten thousand. Let's go ahead and throw in another ten grand just for fun and figure the cost of the well being in the neighborhood of thirty eight thousand. I really hope that you can sell your shares and get something going again in Cumberland County, get some money flowing and a little excitement going again, but I think you'd be alot better off trying to find investors from away from here because of the people's experience here dealing with some of the promoters in this area.
heard

Somerset, KY

#28 Apr 4, 2011
that the willens up at top of bear creek hill have hit a gusher, only hearsay, but people around there have said they are drilling like crazy
Linda at Bombshell

Rock Island, TN

#29 Apr 5, 2011
heard wrote:
that the willens up at top of bear creek hill have hit a gusher, only hearsay, but people around there have said they are drilling like crazy
I hope more people hit big.
It would be good for all involved.
And thank you Mr. Wow for wishing me well.
Thanks......Linda at Bombshell
greenfieldjudy

Greenfield, IN

#30 Apr 11, 2011
Our nephew has a company who is going to open his sealed up old wells. He gets 18.5 % and the company does not charge them anything. It is taking a while for them to get them opened,but other than time,their only investment is nothing.. Have a guy comming to our place to look for it. No charges. If they hit oil,they will give us 12.5% off the top. Federal governement says they have to pay you first,and 12.5 % is the lowest they can give you. Going to contact others,however,to see about getting more of a percentage. My nephew had another young guy who came out and told him that he knew that there was a "gusher"someplace on his land and asked that they call him if the other people cancelled their contract. From the Indianapolis Star newspaper and the local newstations about a month ago,it was said that the Tony Hulman family(owners of the Indianapolis Speedway,had oil found on their home land in southern Indiana. Said tht there were oil fields all over the area,but the one on the Hulman property was a gusher,producing 400 barrels a day. Said that most around there only produced about 4-6 barrels a day. Said that most got 12.5%,as the federal government mandates,but the oil company and the Hulman's were not saying what they were getting. Now the original Tony Sr, his daughter are both dead for quite while,but the grandkids still own it. So it appears that money begets money. Anyway,there is a site on the internet someplace where they have a map where they show the oil producing areas in each state. Have not looked at it yet,but that is what the paper said. Ging to try to find it. Know that you go under government in each state.
curious

United States

#31 May 29, 2011
to Linda at Bombshell Oil- how can you DRILL an Oil well in KY if you are not registered to do business in KY. and you give TN number to call on your web site, but you failed to give an address. I also searched the TN business registry for bombshell oil, but the TN secretary of State does not have a company by the name of bombshell oil listed either. If you are serious about wanting to drill these oil wells you need to register with the proper authorities.
Fools

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 May 29, 2011
You need to look for some fools that like to invest money into these wells, they are around, belive ME. They may give you that type of money, and expect only half into return.
Yea

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 May 29, 2011
I know some of those people
oil wells

Burkesville, KY

#34 Jun 17, 2011
they have hit some big wells in metcalfe county lately on hwy 163 going south toward tompkinsville 1-1/2 miles from hwy 90 at the cross roads
Pumper

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Jun 19, 2011
curious wrote:
to Linda at Bombshell Oil- how can you DRILL an Oil well in KY if you are not registered to do business in KY. and you give TN number to call on your web site, but you failed to give an address. I also searched the TN business registry for bombshell oil, but the TN secretary of State does not have a company by the name of bombshell oil listed either. If you are serious about wanting to drill these oil wells you need to register with the proper authorities.
This sounds like someone that I used to know that pumped oil wells for other peopel, I really don't think they ever made much money from it, but they were willing to pump the wells whether they made any money or not.They only have to register in KY if thats where the well is. They have to register the well in order for the investors to recieve a check and for the oil company to pick the oil up. People you better check all this out, before you invest any money.
BULL SH-T

Manassas, VA

#36 Jun 13, 2012
bullshitt wrote:
rick rodgers is nbot another mike smith he does what he says and its your choice to invest or not he dont carry a pen to begg u to invest your upset because u aint got a peice of the well but it has sure made me some money
Ric-Rod OIl Co Columbia, Ky is RIP OFF CON GAME> RON RODGERS IS A CONVICTED FELON FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER.
I HAVE INVESTED OVER $100K AND NOT SEEN ANY RETURN. KENTUCKY SECURITIES COOMERISION HAS THEM FOR SECURITIES FRAUD & NO LONGER CAN OPERATE THEIR FRAUD OF RICKY RODGERS.7041
investor

Fairfax, VA

#37 Sep 5, 2013
where has ron rodgers of ric-rod oil co. gone to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alice 33 min Sony 7
lets do this 1 hr Yes 8
School system 10 hr Yes 26
Mark Capps Thu curious 65
Becky Gilbert, 71, Cumberland Co., KY Thu ricky 1
Red Light room at law office Thu a man 101
Lauderdale locked up (Dec '12) Thu HAHAHAHA 40
Burkesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web