Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#53073 May 25, 2012
CLICK to the STUPID NOBODY that so desperately wants to be somebody and thinks he can be by wise cracking and slurs. He is the most boring and stupid poster I have ever encountered on Topix. If he stayed in Church 24/7 for the next 6 months, he would still be a useless Hell bound piece of crap.

Affect my Tea Set ??? never
Really

United States

#53074 May 25, 2012
Ppl on here are crazy sometimes!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53075 May 25, 2012
Old Mangey Wolf Drops that quarter into that jukebox and plays the same old tear jerker everytime, That song about Clayton Delaney. He always sings along as he cries in his "couple" of beers. I remember the day that little wolfie died. No body ever knew it but I went out in the woods and I cried. He spanked little wolfie to no avail. Poor little wolfie had given up the ghost and went to hell. Well FakeBeliver took Mangey Wolf and his dried up skin to a Codvine healing service. There is were Rev. Cod informed them that they were healing the sick, not raising the dead. Maybe Codvine will publish that flick.
SATAN

Center, TX

#53076 May 25, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Ancient Wolf, my first laugh on topix getting home late from a fun filled day poolside with my best friends in the world. Just checking in email, stopping in here scrolling through the trash, posting my favorite Godvine's for lala and all that enjoy them, and off to my pillow I go. Too much sun and fun.:) It is nice to have a life.
5,4,3,2,1...and out of the slime rock they crawl...lol
Get use to that hot sun cause where u r going its going to b really HOT
SATAN

Center, TX

#53077 May 25, 2012
Really wrote:
Ppl on here are crazy sometimes!
Just the old farts
Christian

Richmond, KY

#53078 May 25, 2012
@ una farter -- you do know church alone won't save you, right? a personal relationship with God through His son Jesus will. you may want to think about if you are acting in a way that is pleasing to God when you post mean comments. the 2nd most important message in the New Testament, after Christ's dying for our sins, is to love one another. do you feel you are doing that on this thread?
Beebi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53079 May 25, 2012
awww, I love birdies :(
William H Walker

Westmoreland, TN

#53080 May 25, 2012
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>Get use to that hot sun cause where u r going its going to b really HOT
You must be lonely. I have been to several funerals, and at times it's been difficult to avoid the one I don't plan to attend for a long time. The one thing I noticed, because I listen to the preachers at said funerals, everybody goes to Heaven.
Hessler

Tewksbury, MA

#53081 May 25, 2012
what happened to em

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53082 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
Well this is risky as hell. South end of Scottsville, looking up. No less than six instances of strange lights moving across the sky. Five were way up there, one not so high. The one was very strange. Visible 10 or 15 seconds then faded completely. All seen between 2200 and 2300. Two of us were watching. But I'll bet others saw the last one.
P.S. I'm alcohol and drug free.
I will agree Little Boy Blue it is risky as hell being out in South Scottsville after dark. Don't get alarmed, that was just the flashing lights from JD2's Old Hippy school bus while he was pimping out his Ho's in Boxtown. The lights came and went as JD made his nightly round.
William H Walker

Westmoreland, TN

#53083 May 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree Little Boy Blue it is risky as hell being out in South Scottsville after dark. Don't get alarmed, that was just the flashing lights from JD2's Old Hippy school bus while he was pimping out his Ho's in Boxtown. The lights came and went as JD made his nightly round.
Don't start! Lets try Bill or William.
Christian

Richmond, KY

#53084 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
<quoted text>You must be lonely. I have been to several funerals, and at times it's been difficult to avoid the one I don't plan to attend for a long time. The one thing I noticed, because I listen to the preachers at said funerals, everybody goes to Heaven.
Heaven is God's home. why would He invite people to live with Him for eternity if He doesn't even know them? not everyone goes to Heaven, as much as we'd like to think they do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53085 May 25, 2012
Christian wrote:
@ una farter -- you do know church alone won't save you, right? a personal relationship with God through His son Jesus will. you may want to think about if you are acting in a way that is pleasing to God when you post mean comments. the 2nd most important message in the New Testament, after Christ's dying for our sins, is to love one another. do you feel you are doing that on this thread?
Yes, I know all that. Yes, I am trying to divert these Heathens from worshipping false gods, such as Alcoholic beverages, Codvine, Buddha/Karma and their own self rightenousess. Think about it, The Lord doesn't like to get down and dirty either, but he will if he has to. These idols must come down. They are leading folks astray.
Prepper

Charlotte, MI

#53086 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
Well this is risky as hell. South end of Scottsville, looking up. No less than six instances of strange lights moving across the sky. Five were way up there, one not so high. The one was very strange. Visible 10 or 15 seconds then faded completely. All seen between 2200 and 2300. Two of us were watching. But I'll bet others saw the last one.
P.S. I'm alcohol and drug free.
This reminds me of an interview with a comedian I heard on the Bob & Tom show a few weeks ago. He said that he got in the habit of going to the dollar store any buying those Mylar balloons and glow sticks. Then about dark he would sit in his back yard and tie the balloons to a string and let out about ten or twenty feet of string and tie a few glow sticks to the line and then let out twenty more feet of line and tie more glow sticks until he had a couple hundred feet of those things in the air then let it go.

He said he was talking to some of the local cops and they mentioned they saw some strange lights in the air the night before. He did not tell them it was probably one of his balloons he let go the night before.

His wife made him quit after he started running up his credit card too much buying those balloons and glow sticks. Lol.
William H Walker

Westmoreland, TN

#53087 May 25, 2012
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven is God's home. why would He invite people to live with Him for eternity if He doesn't even know them? not everyone goes to Heaven, as much as we'd like to think they do.
God knows everyone!
You mean all those people are not going to Heaven. Every preacher at every funeral, said the deceased were going to Heaven. Were they all lying?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53089 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Don't start! Lets try Bill or William.
Let's try kissing my arse.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#53090 May 25, 2012
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>Just the old farts
....like the old fartman and his dark followers, the sewer trolls and their wannabe pointed tailed idol cast out of Heaven.

Burn, trolls, burn
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#53092 May 25, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
CLICK to the STUPID NOBODY that so desperately wants to be somebody and thinks he can be by wise cracking and slurs. He is the most boring and stupid poster I have ever encountered on Topix. If he stayed in Church 24/7 for the next 6 months, he would still be a useless Hell bound piece of crap.
Affect my Tea Set ??? never
I second that!!!
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#53093 May 25, 2012
Since I have a real life and plan on spending Memorial Weekend enjoying family/friends, BBQ, boating, swimming, Abbey Road festival on the Ohio River, ending it on Monday honoring those in our Veteran's Cemetery I thought I would post now while soaking up the AC from my morning swim that was getting to hot to stay out in. Wouldn't want to disappoint my fans of their daily GODvine they enjoy dissing. I don't post them for trolls who couldn't comprehend their meaning, but for lala, the regulars, and decent people that stop in:

Life's too short not to smile. We hope this video helps :)

Dancing Dog and Laughing Baby Are Way Too Cute
Between this dog's amazing dancing skills and that adorable baby's laugh, this might just be the cutest video of the whole year. What a blessing these types of moments are. You have to see this.

http://www.godvine.com/Dancing-Dog-and-Laughi...
William H Walker

Westmoreland, TN

#53094 May 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try kissing my arse.
Bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women choose the black men (Nov '09) 4 hr Lettingukno 49
Straight talk? 4 hr wow 8
Tammy (Humpy) Parrish 9 hr Ohio 54
Adults Masturbating 10 hr lolc 13
Who has better morals? 11 hr Nema 14
Another incident but one hurt @ball field 14 hr Cougar 8
Kayla Rush 19 hr real 24

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance