First Prev
of 2
Next Last
satisfied mind

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Well I heard that David Williams wife has finally decided to divorce him...It didn't surprise me...After he lost the Governor's race...She and her dad just put their money on the wrong horse...Wasn't it a million that her dad put in on his campaign...If she is going to climb up that social ladder ...She will have to pick a better horse..David and Richie Farmer ran together..I suppose they can live together...I have read this and I have one thing to say..I think I have insulted the 'horses of the world' and I would like to apology to them for associating them with these people..
David

Greensburg, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2012
satisfied mind wrote:
Well I heard that David Williams wife has finally decided to divorce him...It didn't surprise me...After he lost the Governor's race...She and her dad just put their money on the wrong horse...Wasn't it a million that her dad put in on his campaign...If she is going to climb up that social ladder ...She will have to pick a better horse..David and Richie Farmer ran together..I suppose they can live together...I have read this and I have one thing to say..I think I have insulted the 'horses of the world' and I would like to apology to them for associating them with these people..
Sounds like you really like David . You probably voted for Obama also.
republican

Burkesville, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2012
please do not insult our President. Unlike David Williams,Obama does have a backbone. and btw david is a republican.
wondering

Burkesville, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2012
mR wILLIAMS I DONT KNOW THIS IS TRUE BUT IF IT IS,life has to go on,so take it with pride and go on with your life i know the hurt it causes,but it will eventully get better.Iam one of your former clients and you handled my divorce along with assistant at the time KRISTY COSTELLO and i thought it was the end of the world but i made it through it even though i still love my former wife,but when they decide to go you have to letn them go.No matter what every one else in burkesville thinks of you ,i have high respect for your accomplishments in life.Just wish you would look over all the disregards from some people and get us some jobs for the few that dont draw a check.SATISFIED CLIENT.
True

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2012
WBKO announced it last night on the news!
yr nosy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2012
its on the news for everybody so why start a topix. they have both agreed its the best, so shut up, who cares!!!!!!!
facts

Burkesville, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2012
republican wrote:
please do not insult our President. Unlike David Williams,Obama does have a backbone. and btw david is a republican.
And David has a birth certificate and we know about his school records and he was not raised as a Muslim.
facts

Burkesville, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Satisfied mind,if you knew anything about state politics you would know his father in law donated over 3 mil. to Davids campaign.

And all you Obama lovers enjoy your $4 gas and when electricity doubles in the next 4 years and cost of living doubles as your earnings go down,remember this post.
Horse

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2012
satisfied mind wrote:
I have read this and I have one thing to say..I think I have insulted the 'horses of the world' and I would like to apology to them for associating them with these people..
Apology accepted.We get statements all the time about that part of our anatomy and have learned over time to have rather thick skin.
what

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology accepted.We get statements all the time about that part of our anatomy and have learned over time to have rather thick skin.
would that be thick foreskin?
OLD GRAY HAIRED DOG

Orange, TX

#11 Sep 11, 2012
It's private business !!!

Leave it alone !!!
Voter

Pella, IA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Williams and Farmer will end up in the same jail cell,and just think they could have been Gov and LtGov.
Bolivar, MO

#13 Sep 12, 2012
How did they end up together? Messing around on both of their former mates. What goes around comes around........
Sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2012
OLD GRAY HAIRED DOG wrote:
It's private business !!!
Leave it alone !!!
So sorry but when you are a public figure and release a public press statement- what do you expect.
OLD GRAY HAIRED DOG

Orange, TX

#15 Sep 13, 2012
IT WAS DONE TO TRY TO STOP SH&T LIKE THIS!!!
SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TRY TO CAUSE TROUBLE.
IF THEY WERE IN TROUBLE,
THE SAME PEOPLE TRYING TO CAUSING TROUBLE FOR HIM NOW ,
WOULD BE AT HIS DOOR BEGGING HIM FOR HELP !!!
never

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2012
OLD GRAY HAIRED DOG wrote:
IT WAS DONE TO TRY TO STOP SH&T LIKE THIS!!!
SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TRY TO CAUSE TROUBLE.
IF THEY WERE IN TROUBLE,
THE SAME PEOPLE TRYING TO CAUSING TROUBLE FOR HIM NOW ,
WOULD BE AT HIS DOOR BEGGING HIM FOR HELP !!!
I have known my share of people who has been in trouble, and Never one time did it enter their mind to call David Williams, due to the fact: that he will turn his back on someone in a New York minute! I wonder how many people has put their fate and faith in his hands, just for him to turn and walk away. Now, that he has put his faith in other people hands, and they turned and walked away, may give him a little understanding how others feel. I always heard that demostration is the best lesson!
waiting

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2012
never wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known my share of people who has been in trouble, and Never one time did it enter their mind to call David Williams, due to the fact: that he will turn his back on someone in a New York minute! I wonder how many people has put their fate and faith in his hands, just for him to turn and walk away. Now, that he has put his faith in other people hands, and they turned and walked away, may give him a little understanding how others feel. I always heard that demostration is the best lesson!
Watch Damon Thayer, Julie Denton, David Seum, Jimmy Higdon and the rest of the republian state senate caucus turn their backs on him next January and dump him as president!
2shynopieucry

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Sep 20, 2012
yr nosy wrote:
its on the news for everybody so why start a topix. they have both agreed its the best, so shut up, who cares!!!!!!!
Apparently ol' Dave and the soon-to-be former Mrs. Dave care, seeing as how they each sent press releases about their impending parting of the ways to various media outlets in Kentucky (and possibly to Faux Gnus, for all I know. lol.)
are they

Frankfort, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2012
never wrote:
<quoted text>
in prison now?? Sen. Williams has done a lot for the folks in Cumberland County and it amazes me that most folks from there whine and complain and talk about him. Every road leading out of Burkesville is new or in great shape. You have more people on city water and sewers than most bigger cities in Kentucky. The only way some people would like him is if he came and personally delivered a fat wad of money in your hand and drove you to store to spend it. Quit crying and help yourselves.
didhehelpu

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 26, 2012
are they wrote:
<quoted text> in prison now?? Sen. Williams has done a lot for the folks in Cumberland County and it amazes me that most folks from there whine and complain and talk about him. Every road leading out of Burkesville is new or in great shape. You have more people on city water and sewers than most bigger cities in Kentucky. The only way some people would like him is if he came and personally delivered a fat wad of money in your hand and drove you to store to spend it. Quit crying and help yourselves.
Sounds like you may have been one of those that he helped, because I have always helped myself and therefore; never needing David. I can honestly say that he has not did a damn thing for Cumberland Co. except; get a golf course that most of you can not afford and put in new roads that do lead out of town, for the good citizens to drive to another county to do their business, because there is nothing in Burkesville. It amazes me to see that no one seems to care that the person[s] that are holding the purse strings has not did anything for Burkesville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange Bait Store 37 min cousin769 17
Bad Changes 3 hr whitey 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr bill 637
Claywells in town 7 hr oldtimer 12
can we undo the damage? 7 hr PRD2BAMERICAN 7
What was goin on beside funeral home? 12 hr no believer 1 5
Lisa Parrish (May '12) 15 hr stupid 27
3 year old found on main street 15 hr Curiousness 2

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages