First Prev
of 3
Next Last
loudmouth

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Wife's need to watch there husbands closer or believe people when when they tell you they saw your man with his mistress when the wife is at work your husband will play especially one his wife is at work in burkesville and her husband is seen with his other woman in albany honey you are with child and have two other kids you don't deserve to be treated like that you think just because you are caring his child is goin to make him care your wrong divorce his ass and get him for child support and find you a man that will be good to you your a lovely woman Karen you don't need someone who treats you the way he does he lies down with you then he lies down with her both you girls are getting used
lmao

Lafayette, CA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
If there was more dang Loranna Bobbits Around there would be less cheating.I hate a freaking cheating ass MAN/WOMAN that goes out here screwing around on there mate,taking a chance on catching a STD. and bringing it home to the one that has stood by their side being faithful. I think if a MAN cheats the woman should play Loranna Bobbit and cut his dang d**k off ,and if the woman cheats she should be held down and have her p***y hog ringed. I guarantee there would be less pieces of Sh*ts cheating.
yep

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Sorry as hell. Good women and men out there so why stay with a cheater? Not worth it, even if thou have kids together.
loudmouth

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Some woman just don't believe it even if they know it and the man said it was over and she believes him well ill tell you they just get sneaker about it but if you pay attention you will soon figure it out a few of see this and tries to tell the person but they don't listen maybe she needs to act like she is goin to work and follow him to albany where they meet up at then she will see for herself but the sad thing is she is pregnant and thinks he cares well honey he don't or he would leave her alone k-ll- don't care for you or his mistress he is just scared that he would have to pay child support I hope she catches him
just saying

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
lmao wrote:
If there was more dang Loranna Bobbits Around there would be less cheating.I hate a freaking cheating ass MAN/WOMAN that goes out here screwing around on there mate,taking a chance on catching a STD. and bringing it home to the one that has stood by their side being faithful. I think if a MAN cheats the woman should play Loranna Bobbit and cut his dang d**k off ,and if the woman cheats she should be held down and have her p***y hog ringed. I guarantee there would be less pieces of Sh*ts cheating.
that is how burkesville is kids see it and think it is right hell with morals.me i think the better you treat your man the more he will do you wrong.so ladys do on to others what they do to you. why is it man can cheat and they never get called names a gal you are a ho right away i call men who cheat a ho DOG.and i can see why gals turn lizzie well just saying
just gettin it out

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Yea I seen who I think you are talking about today they think they can hide by going to albany but hell people from burkesville come to albany and people from albany goes to burkesville no matter where you go someone is going to see it hope k smith finds out what he is doing and leave his ass someone should take pictures if they aint already
Ughhh

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I do not know the people you all are discussing. However, I strongly believe I am being cheated on. The signs are there - new cologne, coming home late, serious lack of affection/attention/intimacy compared with our "normal", never leaves phone laying around, lies to cover lies when asked things, etc. etc. etc. Yet, here I still sit loving him so much that I refuse to believe what I know is true! Here I am still cooking his meals, tending to his every whim etc. etc. etc., all while holding in my breaking heart. Why do we do that? It's almost like that new country song with a line that goes, "her only crutch was loving one man just a little too much".
sorry

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Don't know y we put up with it how would they feel if we did them that way it's hard but I can't stay with someone knowing they slept with someone else hope all the men cheating get caught
lmao

San Jose, CA

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Ughhh wrote:
I do not know the people you all are discussing. However, I strongly believe I am being cheated on. The signs are there - new cologne, coming home late, serious lack of affection/attention/intimacy compared with our "normal", never leaves phone laying around, lies to cover lies when asked things, etc. etc. etc. Yet, here I still sit loving him so much that I refuse to believe what I know is true! Here I am still cooking his meals, tending to his every whim etc. etc. etc., all while holding in my breaking heart. Why do we do that? It's almost like that new country song with a line that goes, "her only crutch was loving one man just a little too much".
if hes doing all that hes a dam cheater. I hate a freaking lying cheating ass man.. you better get rid of his ass before he gives u some kinda disease...
Cindy

Cecilia, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
I think we stay because we are scared to be alone so we hold on to any chance we have
the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Why not be by yourself and be happy had you rather be with someone and be miserable JUST SAYING
curious

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Kinda agree with the "truth". Believe you me, it is not that bad being alone. I had rather be alone than to wonder where he/she was when they were supposed to be home. And now I do believe, once a cheater always a cheater! They somehow cannot get it out of their system!!!
lol

Albany, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Ughhh wrote:
stop cooking for him...if you have kids then cook for them & only enf for them change the locks see how long it takes him to say something. when he ask tell him he is never home I said something to about our door not working rite and you didnt fix it so I did if he says you never cook any more say will ur never here any more how would you know ash our kids who is taken care of them mommy cause daddy is not here...let him see that you dont need him & never let him see you cry get up fix ur hair make-upeven if its just to watch tv give him something to start asking you questions about or make him worry that wat is her deal. dont fuss with him if you do.....make changes in yourself that will make him see a differents when he says something say its the same women you married you just have not been here to even know wat you really have
so right

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>stop cooking for him...if you have kids then cook for them & only enf for them change the locks see how long it takes him to say something. when he ask tell him he is never home I said something to about our door not working rite and you didnt fix it so I did if he says you never cook any more say will ur never here any more how would you know ash our kids who is taken care of them mommy cause daddy is not here...let him see that you dont need him & never let him see you cry get up fix ur hair make-upeven if its just to watch tv give him something to start asking you questions about or make him worry that wat is her deal. dont fuss with him if you do.....make changes in yourself that will make him see a differents when he says something say its the same women you married you just have not been here to even know wat you really have
boy that is so true
alrighty

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2013
If u got a gut feeling. It probably true that they up to no good.
Bones

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2013
What's all this talk about moving the riverboat? What river boat?
hello

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
All I can say is if ur stupid enough to put up with it then stay knowing he or she is sleeping with someone else if you know its the truth or know that he or she has done it before then you deserve it cause u allowed it u put up with then stay and let them keep doin it or play the game to
Wishing too

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Who in the world are u talking about?...k smith
lmoa

Duluth, GA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
I think they are talking about k@r*n and her husband *e*ly everyone knows them and she should beat the living hell out of him and who ever he is messing with and honey ill help can't stand a man that fools around then act like he aint. men aint worth it and the Shit they put us wives through
who

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
lmoa wrote:
I think they are talking about k@r*n and her husband *e*ly everyone knows them and she should beat the living hell out of him and who ever he is messing with and honey ill help can't stand a man that fools around then act like he aint. men aint worth it and the Shit they put us wives through
Just Put There Name On Here All Of Us Dont Know What You Mean. If We Know Maybe We Can Help Bust A DAMN CHEETER... We Would Love To See Her Bust His Ass And Balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break Ins 2 hr Info 75
T.J. Brown campaign promise 4 hr fact 180
Repairs almost complete on Wolf Creek Dam (Jan '13) 8 hr KY Dave 5
Red Light room at law office 21 hr Wow 13
Lorene Lawson Sun Stephaine 2
why do buresville schools suck sooo bad (May '13) Sun Well 137
jr graham Sun that one 3
Burkesville Dating
Find my Match

Burkesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burkesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burkesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

NFL10:12AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:08 PM
Do Bengals Have NFL's Best RB Duo?
NBC Sports 2:53 PM
Eagles looking forward to NFC East showdown - NBC Sports