cumberland co hospital
vaughn

Burkesville, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
This is a dangerous place and should be immediately closed.
The last three dear friends of mine who went there with relatively minor conditions all died.
Isn't it nice that the "hospital" has the funds to create more pleasant customer spaces, but not enough to increase the level of patient care.
Perhaps money well spent would be better spent on funding a state-of-the-art MORGUE. Because it seems that is what they do best.
Me, I would call this place the Cumberland County Hospice because it seems to be ... a good place to die.
bob

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Unless your chief complaint is immediately life threatening, you should be able to insist that EMS take you to another hospital. Clinton County hospital would be a reasonable choice in my opinion.
Wishing

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2013
wishing all I have heard from over there was all positive, but they have deaths also.
costco

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Cumberland County Hospital is not a death mill. I should know; I've been in there three times. I was admitted to CCH the first time because of a GI bleed. If Dr. Rice and the staff weren't any good, I wouldn't be sitting here typing these words.
What were your friends' "minor complaints" Vaughn? Are you a doctor? What other medical conditions did your friends have? Did these conditions contribute to their deaths? I'm not insensitive to your loss or the death of your friends, but before you accuse anybody or any hospital of causing death, get your facts straight before you say anything. As I've said before, I went in there sick, but alive, and I came out well and alive.
Wishing

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2013
There will always be deaths but the experiences we have had there was the nicest care.Oh and we have always gone home.If we hadn"t had the care we did one of us wouldn" be here..They went into ER mode and was the most efficient group you will see anywhere!!
DoctorNo

Brandon, FL

#6 Feb 16, 2013
bob wrote:
Unless your chief complaint is immediately life threatening, you should be able to insist that EMS take you to another hospital. Clinton County hospital would be a reasonable choice in my opinion.
Your opinion is not biased because you work there, right?
bob

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2013
You are correct. My opinion is not biased because I work there. I don't work there.
gone girl

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 28, 2013
that place is a joke! I used to work there and it is just a bandaid stop and a gossip mill. If you think ANYONE there cares about anyone that comes in there you are so mistaken!
citizen

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2013
The reason I don't go their is the staff tells the whole county what's wrong with u. Witch is not suppose to happen Go to Albany no one knows u their
digalittledeeper

La Grange, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2013
costco wrote:
Cumberland County Hospital is not a death mill. I should know; I've been in there three times. I was admitted to CCH the first time because of a GI bleed. If Dr. Rice and the staff weren't any good, I wouldn't be sitting here typing these words.
What were your friends' "minor complaints" Vaughn? Are you a doctor? What other medical conditions did your friends have? Did these conditions contribute to their deaths? I'm not insensitive to your loss or the death of your friends, but before you accuse anybody or any hospital of causing death, get your facts straight before you say anything. As I've said before, I went in there sick, but alive, and I came out well and alive.
what about Dr. Smith ?????
Citizen

Doniphan, MO

#11 Apr 30, 2013
citizen wrote:
The reason I don't go their is the staff tells the whole county what's wrong with u. Witch is not suppose to happen Go to Albany no one knows u their
That's a shame if so, and that is not right by law. So I just hope that the people who are running their mouth are corrected, and the good people there that do their job, and don't just sit around are the ones that truly run that place.
hummm

Perry, AR

#12 Apr 30, 2013
citizen wrote:
The reason I don't go their is the staff tells the whole county what's wrong with u. Witch is not suppose to happen Go to Albany no one knows u their
Would you say that in court ?
hummm

Perry, AR

#13 Apr 30, 2013
gone girl wrote:
that place is a joke! I used to work there and it is just a bandaid stop and a gossip mill. If you think ANYONE there cares about anyone that comes in there you are so mistaken!
Would you say that in court ?
citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 1, 2013
People shut the f. K up nothing is wrong with our hospital except for them tell everyone in the country what's wrong with u LOL
loose lips

Bowling Green, KY

#15 May 1, 2013
It makes it easier for the word to go out with everyone access to cell phones lol.No waiting on gossip.Everybody in county will have an office by the time they r done with old side.
hummm

Perry, AR

#16 May 1, 2013
citizen wrote:
People shut the f. K up nothing is wrong with our hospital except for them tell everyone in the country what's wrong with u LOL
You should not open your month if you can not back it up either.
hummm

Perry, AR

#17 May 1, 2013
loose lips wrote:
It makes it easier for the word to go out with everyone access to cell phones lol.No waiting on gossip.Everybody in county will have an office by the time they r done with old side.
I guess.Even the patients to, will have there own office to watch the hospital care.LOL
FYI

Lena, IL

#18 May 1, 2013
citizen wrote:
The reason I don't go their is the staff tells the whole county what's wrong with u. Witch is not suppose to happen Go to Albany no one knows u their
LOL funny, if no one knows your there who takes care of you? How many people do you think works at Albany hospital that lives in Burkesville? Several!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do when a grown child hates you (Jul '12) 43 min Mslyn 161
Jeremiah Voris 1 hr Tam 4
Megan Weiss 1 hr Wonderer 9
Adults Masturbating 3 hr Slick wand 20
white women choose the black men (Nov '09) 3 hr Vanilla chivalry 55
Who has better morals? 3 hr another non-belie... 20
Tammy (Humpy) Parrish 7 hr eat that batch 56

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages