any homes or trailers for rent cheap

Posted in the Burkesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
single parent

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2008
does any one know any houses or trailers for rent that is cheap. i have 2 children and need a place asap. if anyone could help please let me know. thank you
rent

Mount Sherman, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2008
have you checked with the housing authority ...i think they base it on your income. It would be worth a try. It is hard to find places here to rent.
the here

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2008
you can try hunters ridge, they r based on income to
haha

London, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2008
You better be ware of hunter's ridge. I've heard some pretty bad things go on there,if you don't want your children exposed to drugs and illegal activity then you better not go there.
lifes great

London, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2008
thats good to hear.
huntersridgerent er

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2008
yes i live in an apartment up here in huntersridge......why do you all think its called the hills of spring branch now???? duhh, because when they got all the dope-heads out they changed the name and everything because it had such a bad reputation....thanks to betty slinker the place is much quiter and much better place to live...they have completely re-done the apartments everything in them is new...they are really nice!....
thereur

Columbia, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2008
huntersridgerenter wrote:
yes i live in an apartment up here in huntersridge......why do you all think its called the hills of spring branch now???? duhh, because when they got all the dope-heads out they changed the name and everything because it had such a bad reputation....thanks to betty slinker the place is much quiter and much better place to live...they have completely re-done the apartments everything in them is new...they are really nice!....
ALL THEY DONE IS GOT RID OF THE OLD DOPE-HEADS AND BROUGHT IN NEW ONES, JUST GIVE IT SOME TIME AND IT WILL ALL COME OUT
thereur

Columbia, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2008
I HAVE A TRAILER THAT I AM GONNA RENT OUT BUT RIGHT NOW IT IS NOT HOOKED UP....BE READY HOPEFULLY BY MARCH

“A view from the porch...”

Since: Sep 07

Burkesville

#11 Feb 19, 2008
I saw a trailer down by the boat ramp with a for rent sign in the yard yesterday.
tiny

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2008
KY Dave wrote:
I saw a trailer down by the boat ramp with a for rent sign in the yard yesterday.
Lanny Judd owns that trailer
Lou

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Feb 20, 2008
tiny wrote:
<quoted text>Lanny Judd owns that trailer
Too high too dumpy!
tax payer

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14 Feb 20, 2008
does anyone know what they done today to the man that shot bubbles
justheard

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Feb 20, 2008
i hear they shoved a apple up his ass
zafrin

AOL

#16 Mar 12, 2008
thereur wrote:
I HAVE A TRAILER THAT I AM GONNA RENT OUT BUT RIGHT NOW IT IS NOT HOOKED UP....BE READY HOPEFULLY BY MARCH
how many bedroom ands wuts the cost of rent?
zafrin

AOL

#17 Mar 12, 2008
well i currently living in dayton ,,the wife has been beggin me to move to kentucky so im really intrested in buying or renting
I might have one

Port Isabel, TX

#18 Mar 12, 2008
What's your email address Zafrin? I know of one for sale.
lol thats rite

Alliance, OH

#19 Mar 12, 2008
huntersridgerenter wrote:
way to go betty like t see you its been a long time
Bull Dog

Gradyville, KY

#20 Mar 13, 2008
thereur wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL THEY DONE IS GOT RID OF THE OLD DOPE-HEADS AND BROUGHT IN NEW ONES, JUST GIVE IT SOME TIME AND IT WILL ALL COME OUT
That is absolutely right. I have heard her say it myself that they are people up there that messes with drugs.
mike

Denver, CO

#21 Jan 25, 2011
i am looking for a subsidized apartment or a trailer that is affordable. I am 45 yrs old I don't drink or use drugs and drama free. I am on s.s.i. so you see I have to be able to afford it.
john

Columbia, KY

#22 Jan 25, 2011
i have a 3 bedroom trailor for rent.300.00 a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min starseed 6,949
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Uncle Tab 155,238
Chicken Houses Flop 20 min golden gate 38
Benefitt for T.j. 22 min Unbelievable 7
amanda cope beaty (Dec '12) 7 hr Donnie 31
Conner for Governor 8 hr JonnyJo 1
Castillo or poindexter? 8 hr JonnyJo 7
congratulation 10 hr Winston 158

Burkesville Jobs

Burkesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burkesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burkesville

Personal Finance