First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HaHa

Burkesville, KY

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Ur the idiot it don't matter if it was on top u bastard
you idiot wrote:
<quoted text> You ignorant pathetic bastard, what the law found over the pool room was upstairs and had nothing to do with down stairs in the pool room and they arrested the people that were responsible upstairs! You are as stupid as a box of rocks! You are a Scott Daniels fan and you want to try and make Stevie look bad but it won't work Stevie will be your next sheriff and you can take that to the bank so deal with it dumbassss!
WELL

Quitman, AR

#23 Oct 31, 2012
Heard it wrote:
Well the way I see it if their gonna bust one they need to Bust all of them like Waylon Bradshaw for one he shakes everyday and than again whoever they bust at the pool room that one time they didn't even close it down what the fuc* r they that stupid the law was suppost to close it down and they didn't cause that where they go to feed their fat face!!!
THAT THOUGHT CROSSED MY MIND TOO. GUESS IT"S WHO YOU KNOW THERE TOO...
yep

Leitchfield, KY

#24 Nov 1, 2012
Question wrote:
What good will that do? Brian Garner got caught just a few months ago and he's already out!
can you say nark?
catch

Greensburg, KY

#25 Nov 4, 2012
Who is runners? would one be W.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are they Thu Bye bye 34
When your mother hates you (Apr '10) Thu Kasha 150
Lonely Thu Mytoto 6
Coty Key Dec 6 Morro 1
travis peterson melissa pennington Dec 6 snitches 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 5 johnnyboy 633
Poor Kathy Wilson Dec 4 Bathmore 6

Burkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkesville Mortgages