Barbra Ann Parrish. What Do Yall Thin...
Ralph

Burkesville, KY

#22 Nov 29, 2010
123u3445asdgc wrote:
<quoted text>
now dats bull shit hun u kno why because they got them on camrea nd one of the emt that went outside i am kin to nd they ran to toshia nd when my cousin nd the other emt ran out side they took off fyi so get ur sht right barba ann is runnin from wat happen nd still is so yeah
You need to speak english and drop the hip hop crap if you want people to understand what you are trying to say
123u3445asdgc

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Nov 29, 2010
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You need to speak english and drop the hip hop crap if you want people to understand what you are trying to say
you seriously need to stop runnin your mouth on here if you didnt know her ... seriously
Ralph

Burkesville, KY

#24 Nov 29, 2010
123u3445asdgc wrote:
<quoted text>
you seriously need to stop runnin your mouth on here if you didnt know her ... seriously
Good job your speaking in english !
Wonder

Clarkson, KY

#25 Nov 29, 2010
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
ok u dumb shit, barbara and that boy drove to toshia house and got her, then shot her up with a bad needle full of meth, then they only took a half of one...themsevles then that boggie guy gave toshia all kinds of pills to take.. bc he always give girls pills bc he thinks he is going to have sex with him...nasty... so before u go start running your month about toshia u need to get the story straight. yeah they might have took her to the hospital but y did they wait till the last min and y did they just drop her off on the side walk. whatever barbara ann and boggie gets..they desevere!! and y dont u go up to one of toshia family member and say that to their faces..then see how many teeth u walk away with!
I love you toshia and you will be greatly missed! Rest In Peace my sweet friend. someday will shall meet again.
You seem to know alot about what happened at the location, who was there and what all they done. I take it that all these people that you want found that did this, didn't feed you the information, so where are you getting it, ever who you are, I strongly believe you were there, you talked about her needle was full and bad, and theirs was only half the amount, then you she was given pills by someone. Maybe you need to start answering some questions??
whatever

Columbia, KY

#26 Nov 30, 2010
asking wrote:
I know who Barbara Ann is. But who is Boogie Flowers? What is his real name? Was he into it with Barbara Ann? Was Seth Staley there also?
randy flowers!!!!!
123u3445asdgc

Columbia, KY

#27 Nov 30, 2010
i am not trying to be mean or rude but all i ask is will you all in this community or maybe not from here please let this girl rest in peace we all make mistakes ... i wonder how you take thid off who even started topix in this first place everyone should be ashame to bad mouth some one if your going to say something at least say it to there face that's all i ask
jimmy

Burkesville, KY

#28 Dec 3, 2010
barbara ann you and your whole family are nothing but gutter trash.i think burkesville has had enough of you worthless peices of shit.columbia did'nt want you and we sure as hell don't want you here.may you rot in hell for what happened to toshia.
the truth

Brownsville, KY

#29 Dec 5, 2010
I agree with jimmy! May they go to hell and let their souls burn forever!
dougie wright

Brownsville, KY

#30 Dec 6, 2010
first of all i wanna thank our friends and people in the community for helping all they could with the funneral arrangements and greatly appreciated for there love and concerns. we miss toshia deerly im telling you guys you dont know what you got til its gone.and this boggie guy rumers are he did another girl like this in the past my words and feelings to all these young girls stay away from this freek. we love you toshia r i p
I think

Baldwin City, KS

#31 Dec 7, 2010
grim reaper wrote:
dna is being run on her clothing. vaginal swabs have been done. if she was taken advantage of while comatose that can be proven also. specific time of ingestion will be calculated. if it comes back positive that someone had sex with this girl while in a coma. they are in deep shit. if involved people are reading this beware. anint a hole big enough for you to hide in. would be my bet. all of ya betta start tryn to make ya deals before someone fingers the wrong person. this WILL have consequences one way or the other. i prefer the latter!
this is so true when the truth finally does come out and the dna results come back somebody is gonna be in deep sh*t and as for barbra ann she needs her fu*kin brains beat about half way outta her head and whoever this boggie guy is he needs the same thing all of the sorry asses that was there that night should rot in jail til they die and then burn in hell for all of eternity because thats exactly what they deserve!!!!
WTF

Columbia, KY

#32 Dec 7, 2010
theres no one done that 2 her but her self hell they didnt hole a gun 22 her head an told her 2 do it or die so no one is at fault
friend

Burkesville, KY

#33 Dec 8, 2010
it don't matter if they made her do it or not.you stupid bi#ch,because of their actions this young girl died.if not for the part they had in it this girl would not be gone.i kind of know who is posting these stupid comments.you were there or your related to someone who was.i hope i never know who you are.for your sake.
WTF

Columbia, KY

#34 Dec 8, 2010
NO FRIEND I WASNT THERE AN AM NO RELATED 2 ANY OF THES PEOPLE BUT IVE KNOWED BARBARA ANN AN TOSHIA ALL THEIR LIVES AN AM VERY SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN BUT U CANT BLAME ANYONE FOR THIS AN PLUS AM NOT A BITC H BITCH AM A MAN SO U HAVE A GOOD DAY
what

Burkesville, KY

#35 Dec 8, 2010
if your a man why are you on this site acting like a bi#ch?
wtf

Columbia, KY

#36 Dec 8, 2010
if u only knew who i was u wouldnt be callin me a bitch u lil punk ass bitch
Cuz

Raywick, KY

#37 Dec 9, 2010
friend wrote:
it don't matter if they made her do it or not.you stupid bi#ch,because of their actions this young girl died.if not for the part they had in it this girl would not be gone.i kind of know who is posting these stupid comments.you were there or your related to someone who was.i hope i never know who you are.for your sake.
Yea it matters, Her actions killed her, not them. everybodys pointing at everyone except the person that decided to be (or do it herself) shot her up on drugs. She knew that she was going somewhere to get her some drugs and some of us the family no this, it makes me mad that u all blane everybody else
toshias momma

Columbia, KY

#38 Dec 9, 2010
let me tell all you all something
there all going to pay for this
its not over and wont be over
now ive had enough of peoples bad
mouth abot her so please let her rest
in peace and if you got something to
say about her come to my face thats all i ask
kim

Burkesville, KY

#39 Dec 9, 2010
you should'nt have anything to say about this mother's child.GOD bless you toshia's mom.your in my prayers.
what

Burkesville, KY

#40 Dec 9, 2010
to (WTF)tell me who you are and i will call you a bi#ch to your face.only a lowlife would get on this site and talk about someone who has died.just so you know,i'm a man too.
dougiewright

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Dec 9, 2010
this is for you wtf or anyoneelse that wants to run there d... sucker i wish i new who you are because i will defiently call you a strait up b.... and these people arenot going to get away with this here me. and leave toshia and her mom alone let lil sis rest in piece.we all love and miss you tosh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy otterson 37 min Diamond Dixie 7
new in town 1 hr Diamond Dixie 6
any homes or trailers for rent cheap (Feb '08) 2 hr Candace 58
Lol 3 hr I feel sorry for u 8
Tammy (Humpy) Parrish 5 hr stoplight 7
freds blonde 6 hr Tankdog 3
is burkesville a good place to live 9 hr Nope 5
The girl that got burned 9 hr Friend 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance