Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

This place is a scammer! they talk like they can get us a job after finishing getting a certification and charge way too much money like almost 10,000 dollars for few months for only getting a certification and it never get you a job nor does this place help you get a job. total scammers that try to suck all your money
Chris Angelov

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Do not go there for any reason. I had the worst experience as a customer there. they showed up for my exam 1 hour late and the heater was off. The temperature in the building was around 50 when I was taking the exam. Extremely root people !!!
Techie

Fairfax Station, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

Actually I am glad this school exist. I was finally able to find real good job that pay 3 times what I was making before. People who complain about the school are sore loser always haters because they don't try hard enough to achieve the goal. Don't blame the school because you don't know how to interview front of the hiring manager.
Shawn

Fairfax Station, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

I find this place very convenient from my work and home. All I can say they open days a week even on weekends compare to other testing center you have to schedule online cannot walk in register like here. Some place don't even have enough chairs to sit all book up till next month wow hope this place never closed down like others.

THANK YOU! ITPRONETS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burke Discussions

Search the Burke Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairfax board rejects extension of controversia... 11 hr Meb9777 2
Fairfax County seeks ways to address overcrowde... Tue developer 1
Review: ABC Kiddie College (Mar '10) Mon Be Cautious 23
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Jul 23 Kelly 83
Annandale Surplus Store??? (Jun '07) Jul 22 jean 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
IGlobal University in Annandale Gains National ... (Jun '12) Jul 13 Aravind 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Burke Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE