Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Roger

Charlottesville, VA

#2370 Jan 6, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
They should give the tax break to all vets.
I like Hammer Toes would just be satisfied with a chjeck every month.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2371 Jan 6, 2013
lol wrote:
vets are guys that take maxirex,because their testosterone has tapped out! Va. Gave the token as a sympathy card!
Once again, please, this time in English.
Leonard

Charlottesville, VA

#2372 Jan 6, 2013
Hammer toes doesn't have a DD Form 214. If he had one he wouldn't be crying so much.
Dave

Chantilly, VA

#2377 Jan 9, 2013
Big "YES" for me!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#2378 Jan 10, 2013
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>I like Hammer Toes would just be satisfied with a chjeck every month.
The difference is that no-sho, aka nothead, aka hammer toes, aka..... gets her check from welfare, not for being a vet.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2379 Jan 10, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that no-sho, aka nothead, aka hammer toes, aka..... gets her check from welfare, not for being a vet.
Your are a bald face Li@r.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2382 Jan 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are a bald face Li@r.
Hey there, new hummer time, when are you going to start your civil action against Henrico County for your unlawful arrest? You stated you were going to do it about two years ago. I guess the Nine Mile Road Queen is all mouth, no action.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2385 Jan 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your 9 mile rd queen shyt. A fist in face will keep you in place.
Hey, Hummer, you never did answer as to when you are going to take Henrico County to court for your illegal arrest. Tell you what, little nine mile road queen, this coming Monday I will be at the hospital at Nine Mile and 25th Street at the hospital pharmacy, where Doc Edloe's first wife is in charge. I am bringing food and gifts for the pharmacist and pharmacy staff and you are welcomed to come and bring your fist.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2386 Jan 15, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Hummer, you never did answer as to when you are going to take Henrico County to court for your illegal arrest. Tell you what, little nine mile road queen, this coming Monday I will be at the hospital at Nine Mile and 25th Street at the hospital pharmacy, where Doc Edloe's first wife is in charge. I am bringing food and gifts for the pharmacist and pharmacy staff and you are welcomed to come and bring your fist.
Can't oblige you sissy boy...set up another time for your face re-arrangement. Punk!!!!!!!!!!
joshua

United States

#2387 Jan 15, 2013
Petsound wrote:
No. I don't kiss veteran's asses. Once they're retired from the military, they're normal citizens. I would gladly support people IN service having their taxes exempted, but not ones OUT of service.
AND HAVE YOU EVER MADE A SACRIFICE FOR ANYONE OR EVERYONE IN YOUR COUNTRY, SUCH AS JOINING THE MILITARY AND BECOMING AN AMERICAN LEGION, HONORABLY?
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2388 Jan 16, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't oblige you sissy boy...set up another time for your face re-arrangement. Punk!!!!!!!!!!
You run from a meeting and call somebody else a "Sissy Boy"? Hummer, just like your supposed civil action against the county your thoughts of confrontation are non existant. Like most spooks, they have no guts unless in a pack.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2389 Jan 16, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You run from a meeting and call somebody else a "Sissy Boy"? Hummer, just like your supposed civil action against the county your thoughts of confrontation are non existant. Like most spooks, they have no guts unless in a pack.
Get by yourself instead of leaning on your kkkracka buddies...you'll see what a spook can and will do. Chicken azz honkie.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2391 Jan 16, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Get by yourself instead of leaning on your kkkracka buddies...you'll see what a spook can and will do. Chicken azz honkie.
It was you who were afraid to meet me at the hospital for a DISCUSSION, ergo, it is you who are the chicken and a dark meat chicken at that. Anybody ever hear somebody go to KFC and order "Dark Meat"/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2392 Jan 16, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you who were afraid to meet me at the hospital for a DISCUSSION, ergo, it is you who are the chicken and a dark meat chicken at that. Anybody ever hear somebody go to KFC and order "Dark Meat"/
Your kkkracka azz ain't got what it takes to challenge me. At best, you barely can lift your old azz out of the wheelchair. Go somewhere and sit down.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2394 Jan 16, 2013
hammer toes is just like her liar messiah Odumbo. She can't get her stories straight from one entry to another. It might be a trait of the race, or it could be more proof that liberals lie, and liars are liberal.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2395 Jan 17, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kkkracka azz ain't got what it takes to challenge me. At best, you barely can lift your old azz out of the wheelchair. Go somewhere and sit down.
Actually, my little liar I was in your area on Tuesday, I had to go down Nine Mile Road and get some insturments checked and certified. I asked the people about Chinese food and they stated do NOT go to the spook dump in East Gate Mall but rather go to Laburnum, take a left and there is a great Oriental Buffet there.
Little Hummer, how is that civil action against Henrico County going, I am now believing that it was nothing but talk (a trait of your tribe) and no action.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2397 Jan 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes is just like her liar messiah Odumbo. She can't get her stories straight from one entry to another. It might be a trait of the race, or it could be more proof that liberals lie, and liars are liberal.
To bad that black commie lib beat your azz again dear wacko.
Truth

Raven, VA

#2398 Jan 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Liberals are the "only" liars??Then George Washington,must've told a lie,and Richard Nixon must've told the truth???
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2399 Jan 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Ok pissface...you don't know the difference between the genders. I'm not a freakin woman. You might be a transgender freak yourself.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2400 Jan 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my little liar I was in your area on Tuesday, I had to go down Nine Mile Road and get some insturments checked and certified. I asked the people about Chinese food and they stated do NOT go to the spook dump in East Gate Mall but rather go to Laburnum, take a left and there is a great Oriental Buffet there.
Little Hummer, how is that civil action against Henrico County going, I am now believing that it was nothing but talk (a trait of your tribe) and no action.
You were so damn close to me its not even funny. Holla the next time you are in the area. By the way, there are no prostitutes hanging out in Fairfield Commons for you to pick up anyway.
As far as Chinese food, you picked a shythouse to eat out of. I can't tell what kind of meat those chinks use for their barfett dishes. Its not even Chinese food, more like Viet Cong potbelly pigs and wild grass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC 7 News crew kicked out of public meeting to... Dec 18 Clint 1
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Dec 4 kevin j toohig 85
pain Dec 2 Speakingwords 1
Bluegrass and Old-Time Jamboree slated Nov. 15 ... Nov 25 Baba1 2
Review: Tamarack Stables (Mar '09) Nov '14 DJ Parker 37
West Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 2
Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 2
Burke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web