First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 25, 2012
HeavensToMergatroid wrote:
The exit door for the right wing Republican echo chamber is to your left.
Irony?

speaking of which... I have to find some starch and get to work on the shirts...

Since: Aug 09

Walnut, CA

#27 Nov 25, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony?
speaking of which... I have to find some starch and get to work on the shirts...
Irony is seen through the prism of truth.

Boehner shirts?
Your Ex

United States

#28 Nov 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I figured that's all you got for the next four years. I missed the list of Obama's successes you and he neglected to mention in his billion dollars worth of ads.
Here's the current
http://pleasecutthecrap.typepad.com/main/what...

"a blog about politics that takes a common sense approach to the issues that matter most. if it seems a bit on the liberal side, it's because the truth has a liberal bias. if you want to win over the electorate, use it."

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#29 Nov 25, 2012
Giggling. Yep. Rove looked like he was sweating out his suit. I didn't know Krauthammer could stutter. Election night was so sweet. I deliberately turned to Faux News, got a front row seat and watched all the fun. Rove had the female news anchor running down the hall to verify that Romney had lost Ohio. I thought Rove was going to pass out on screen. Thanks Gallup poll. Wrong again.
HeavensToMergatroid wrote:
<quoted text>
So so satisfying to know that Rove, Morris, Krauthammer, et. al. were WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. As Chris Matthews would say..."HAH".

Since: Aug 09

Walnut, CA

#30 Nov 25, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
Giggling. Yep. Rove looked like he was sweating out his suit. I didn't know Krauthammer could stutter. Election night was so sweet. I deliberately turned to Faux News, got a front row seat and watched all the fun. Rove had the female news anchor running down the hall to verify that Romney had lost Ohio. I thought Rove was going to pass out on screen. Thanks Gallup poll. Wrong again.
<quoted text>
So pleasing to watch the smug smile evaporate from Rove's pudgy pasty-white face.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#31 Nov 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I figured that's all you got for the next four years. I missed the list of Obama's successes you and he neglected to mention in his billion dollars worth of ads.
What happened to those 325 electoral votes you said Etchy had locked up?

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#32 Nov 26, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that?

LOL… add that to his constant posting of Rasmussen and Gallup’s flawed methodology; and his celebrating Romney getting 30,000 idiots like him to come out into the cold the Sunday before the election – THAT ROMNEY LOST; he also said that Obama lost the debates, and he got all giddy over the Paul Ryan pick,(the guy who couldn’t even deliver his own state).

Yeah, he sure embodies the epitome of the phrase:

“LOUD, STRONG AND DEAD ASS WRONG”, LOL!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33 Nov 26, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC is now the most watched, and is the #1 rated cable news channel… the funny part is that fox news use to claim that, but that didn’t translate into victories at the ballot box… and that is in spite of all of their efforts to undermine this great President. And you of all people shouldn’t bring up any numbers. You are the imbecile who celebrated Romney having 30,000 idiots come out to his rally the Sunday before the election… and you fools still couldn’t win.
Although I did notice you haven’t posted any of the Rasmussen or Gallup poll numbers since the election… I wonder why? You are so good at posting those numbers. So when as far as posting Obama’s job approval ratings and election numbers; let me tell you like Obama told Romney in the second debate when Romney thought that he was about to make the check-mate move on Benghazi:
“PLEASE; PROCEED”.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
I am so proud that we showed unpatriotic idiots like you that this is our country, not yours… it brings me such euphoria to know that Romney, fox news, tea-baggers and the GOP establishment was humiliated on Election Night after being stupid enough to believe the lies and propaganda in the right-wing bubble… you idiots actually believed that you had a chance of winning…
It has been a pure joy to sit back and watch the suffering on fox news, and listen to the crying on right-wing radio as tea-baggers call in on the verge of crying as they express how distraught they are over Obama being re-elected. Your side will never see the inside of the White House again… at least not for the next few generations, LOL!
NOW STFU LOSER!!!!!!!
Obama's Soviet Mistake
By Xavier Lerma

Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote.

Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

DOCTOR VISITS IN UK TO BE REPLACED BY SKYPE... Ah yes, the future of Obama Care.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 26, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss the election, he didn't get them.

Location hidden

#35 Nov 26, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the same happened to you in 2010. Chit happens.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#37 Nov 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the same happened to you in 2010. Chit happens.
Obama wasn't on the ballot in 2010 - did you miss that?
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#38 Nov 26, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that?
LOL… add that to his constant posting of Rasmussen and Gallup’s flawed methodology; and his celebrating Romney getting 30,000 idiots like him to come out into the cold the Sunday before the election – THAT ROMNEY LOST; he also said that Obama lost the debates, and he got all giddy over the Paul Ryan pick,(the guy who couldn’t even deliver his own state).
Yeah, he sure embodies the epitome of the phrase:
“LOUD, STRONG AND DEAD ASS WRONG”, LOL!
325 electoral votes LeJerkoff said Etchy had. An Etchy landslide, LeJerkoff told us. "Internal polling" showed an easy Etchy win, LeJerkoff said.

This boy, LeJerkoff apparently is a graduate of the Karl Rove / Dick Morris School of Electoral Arithmetic.

He graduated Sigma La Azzclown.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Did you miss the election, he didn't get them.
Where are your 14 swing states, Dumbo?

Where is your seven point Gallop lead?

Explain again how the polls oversampled the Democrats when it looks like every single one of the polls you quoted were way off?

Location hidden

#40 Nov 27, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wasn't on the ballot in 2010 - did you miss that?
True, but then again he wasn't on the ballot this time either, the Manufactured lies of the MSM was.

Location hidden

#41 Nov 27, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
325 electoral votes LeJerkoff said Etchy had. An Etchy landslide, LeJerkoff told us. "Internal polling" showed an easy Etchy win, LeJerkoff said.
This boy, LeJerkoff apparently is a graduate of the Karl Rove / Dick Morris School of Electoral Arithmetic.
He graduated Sigma La Azzclown.
RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...

Location hidden

#42 Nov 28, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...
Dick Cheney:“Reagan taught us that deficits don’t matter”.
Crystal Ball

Desoto, TX

#43 Nov 30, 2012

Most of us in TX aren't crazy gun toting, bible carrying rednecks. The major cities of Texas overwhelmingly voted for Obama! Dallas County; Obama 57% Romney 42%, Bexar County (San Antonio) Obama 52% Romney 47% and Travis County (Austin) Obama 60% Romney 38%. Impressive numbers, huh? 9681

Location hidden

#44 Dec 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Cheney:“Reagan taught us that deficits don’t matter”.
Well, to be fair, there's weren't in trillions.

Location hidden

#45 Dec 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, to be fair, there's weren't in trillions.
there's eh?

Cheney's debt was 10 trillion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Oct 15 Foustian deal 2
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct 13 Musikologist 6
Mark Werner promise you can be a judge, vote fo... Oct 12 Fmr Robinson High 1
Shamrock Enterprise is a JOKE Oct 10 Shamrock Insuranc... 1
Shamrock Enterprise is a freaking JOKE!!! Oct 10 Shamrock Insuranc... 1
At Greenspring retirement community, residents'... Oct 8 Gerald Vonberger 1
What happend to the plan of a Chickfila coming ... Oct 5 Meb9777 1
Burke Dating
Find my Match

Burke People Search