New Springfield Town Center rumors

Posted in the Burke Forum

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Anyone heard of anything definitely coming to the re- imaged Springfield Mall. I know Dick's Sporting Goods is supposed to be one of the new anchors along with the current Target, Macy's and JC Penny (if they don't go out of business). Other names being thrown around is H & M, and Maggianos. It would be great if Maggianos comes true, need more restaurants like that in the area. Hoping for more like that, maybe PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Coastal Flats, but what I would really love to see is a Brewpub. Probably won't be Rock Bottom, Sweetwater Tavern or Gordon Biersch, but something like that. Maybe BJ's Brewhouse as I know they have a plan for expansion in the area. Here's hoping.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Here are a few more supposed tenants. Below, the latest:
LA Fitness: The health club will include a basketball court and pool. Its entrance, adjacent to but separate from the mall, will be located next to Target, facing Loisdale Road.
Regal Cinemas: It’s unclear how many screens the theater will have, but permits show that Regal is the tenant.
Yard House: From Darden Restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Capital Grille, Longhorn Steakhouse, et al), this Irvine, Calif.-based eatery and tap house features a glass-enclosed keg room that holds as much as 5,000 gallons of beer.
Chuy’s: An Austin, Texas-based Tex-Mex chain. This restaurant's nearest outpost is currently in Richmond, Va. The Springfield location will include a covered patio.
Sarku Japan: The self-described “largest and most successful Japanese quick-service restaurant operator in the United States.”
also Bento Box Sushi, Michael Kors, Banana Republic, Williams-Sonoma and a Starbucks kiosk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Oct 15 Foustian deal 2
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct 13 Musikologist 6
Mark Werner promise you can be a judge, vote fo... Oct 12 Fmr Robinson High 1
Shamrock Enterprise is a JOKE Oct 10 Shamrock Insuranc... 1
Shamrock Enterprise is a freaking JOKE!!! Oct 10 Shamrock Insuranc... 1
At Greenspring retirement community, residents'... Oct 8 Gerald Vonberger 1
What happend to the plan of a Chickfila coming ... Oct 5 Meb9777 1
Burke Dating
Find my Match

Burke People Search